~~~November Sparklers 2010 mummies and daddies thread ~~~~

my god :hugs:

that's bound to be a tough time for you hun. if you don't mind me asking, what happened exactly? focus on your kids and they will remind you why you have to be strong x

It was just a stupid fight that went WAY out of control. I don't even have the words to say on how to describe what happened. I wasn't there for all of it, and so I don't know every detail on how it escalated. I just know my OH was drinking and got hit in the head with a chair before it happened. But that doesn't matter in the end. He is just falling apart and I don't know when I will get to see him again. I know he is in a ton of pain over his decisions and the consequences of them. I am just helpless.

OMG Silas! I'm so sorry! How are you and kids doing? I'll be thinking of you and your little ones in this very very difficult time.

We are ok Bartness. I haven't slept much, and kids aren't really aware of what is going on. I think I am going to have to stay off facebook as ppl can be rude. I know what he did was bad and horrible, but he is going to do his time and believe me when I say he is punishing himself over and over.

:hugs: Kala. If you ever need anyone to talk to, I'll be here for you.

Silas i'm ssssoooooooooo sorry. Such a horrible horrible time to go through. Even if any of us have a problem with what he did we are all here for YOU! to support you during this terrible time. Sounds like you have a long road ahead. You should drop in here more support will always be found.

<3

Yup me haha. I've been wanting to ttc for a good few months :p

hahaha @ Y&M

I want to TTC but my husband doesn't. However he doesn't know my cycles have returned as i'm breastfeeding and I have no intention of telling him. He knows the.consequences of unprotected sex abd that there is still a.chance

Silas, im so sorry hun :hugs: if you need someone to talk to im here for you as well as the other ladies on here.

As for TTC, thats going to be put on hold for a while, probably until we get everything figured out with my body.....and here is the story for that...I had really severe abdominal pains that went clear through into my back and my mom finally said she was taking me to the ER even if she had to drag me. 4 hours later after blood tests, urine tests, and a CT scan they concluded I have ovarian cysts and one of the burst!!! Right now im on lorotab for pain, but im feeling ok. I have an appointment with my OBGYN on tuesday of next week to check my IUD(another problem im having, the strings are ALOT shorter than they should be, they almost go all the way in me sorry for TMI) and also to check on my ovaries and things like that. Eff the last couple of days have been crappy for a couple of us...... :hugs: all around.

As for Maddy, she is walking along furniture and pushing her walker around(not while she is in it but outside of it ha ha). It is not long before she is walking around here. She is also just standing up and standing there for a good couple of mins....this kid is wearing me out!!!! LOL!

Kala, I am truly sorry that you and your babies are having to go through such a horrendous time. You will need to stay strong for the children honey and if we can help you by offering you a place where you will not be judged for something that was out of your control, then we will. W have been through a lot together us sparklers :hugs:. I really hope your brother inlaw's girlfriend makes a full recovery and that you find a way to get through this.

As you can see we are back from our hols and have a lovely time. I am the least tanned I have ever been after a holiday as lounging in the sun does not happen with an 8 month old :haha: George is going to miss the pool and all the goodies he has had to eat over the last two weeks. Its back to healthy baby eating from now on! It has taught me to be a lot more relaxed with his food though as he really has had to just fit in around us.

George is still not actually crawling but he is up on all fours. He has a lovely toothy smile now!

My cycles have still not returned and while I am not complaining, I have heard that you don't really start to feel you have got your body back in full working order until they do. To all those who were not TTC while you had AWOL cycles due to BFing, did you rely on missing cycles as contraception? I do want another, but not just yet.

I will post some new holiday snaps of Georgie on FB once I have sorted some out.

xx

Hope all you ladies are well.

Leo is still toothless!! He is up all night has been for two weeks!!!

And was weighed last week at 19IB 13oz.

Work have refused my part time request so alot of appealing etc going on there. But all healthy so thats the main thing.

Eva is also toothless and still as small as Ever, she gets weighed next wednesday but i'm guessing around 16 pounds

Pixie's 16lb 5oz :) small but a handful non the less haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->