~~~November Sparklers 2010 mummies and daddies thread ~~~~

hey girls - just dropping by. Pixie's 9months now and almost walking!

These babies are getting clever!!!

We have 2 bottom teeth and one top front...cruising for well over a month now but not keen on wanting to let go :haha: eating us out of house and home!!

At her development check a week or so ago Amber was 22lbs 7ozs...and is on the top line for weight, height and head circ...not bad going as her Dad isn't especially tall at 5ft 9in!!

Hope you have settled in to the new house okay Manda.

we're getting there Danni. still feeling a bit stressed but getting there. i can't believe you're 25 weeks! when did that happen!!

i'm going to get Pixie weighed on friday...see if she's a heavy enough lump for her carseat... she has to be 18lb and at 8months she was 16lb so... we'll see. lol

started back to work this week - it feel's strange

I know, I have only got 14 weeks left...eeekkkksss!!!! Still feeling pretty good though :thumbup:

We changed to the FF car seat last week, so much easier!! I could no longer lift the other one with fatty in it!!

Awww, have you gone back full time? Is Pixie with family whilst you work?

hello girls,, I have a baby that was born the 30th october and is called libby... sssssssshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh xxx

wow lots of new ladies are popping in. welcome, to the 2010 sparklers group.

I think...I might be pregnant. I ordered some tests that will arrive on thursday. I'll test friday morning...I'll let ya'll know the results.

Heya Taloolah :winkwink:

Ooohhh Danielle...test test test!!!!!!

I know, I have only got 14 weeks left...eeekkkksss!!!! Still feeling pretty good though :thumbup:

We changed to the FF car seat last week, so much easier!! I could no longer lift the other one with fatty in it!!

Awww, have you gone back full time? Is Pixie with family whilst you work?

Pixie is with my mum on monday/tues and my OH's mum Thurs/Fri which is fine :) i'm just back part-time so around 20h a week which is just fine :)

hello girls,, I have a baby that was born the 30th october and is called libby... sssssssshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh xxx

welcome to the November sparkler mummies Taloolah. i'm sure you'll feel at home ;)

Hope you get the result you want Bartness.

Welcome all new ladies

well the test came back negative. Thought I am disapointed, its probably for the better, as we really cant afford a second child at the moment.

Hi ladies, just thought I'd pop in and say hi. Obviously most of you know from facebook about my sister passing, but just wanted to check in as the last time I posted was Monday night just before I found out :(

We don't know what happened as the post mortem was inconclusive and they are doing further tests on her heart as we (and the coronor) think it was some kind of heart failure.

Luve to you all xxx

i know i have said it on fb but ill say it here too Soph, i'm so sorry for your loss :hugs:

oh AM your not on my FB so i had no idea. You poor thing. I can't imagine what your going through. Your in my thoughts

hugs and hugs

Betheney

Sophie, I am so sorry to hear about the loss of your sister. I am thinking about you and your family at this time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->