~~~November Sparklers 2010 mummies and daddies thread ~~~~

Sophie I am so very sorry to hear about the loss of your sister. My thoughts are with you and your family.

Sophie I am really sorry to hear about your beautiful sister. You are in my thoughts. Much love xxx :hugs:

Sophie, I have been thinking of you and your family.

Had my first offical weekend away kid free. I left on Saturday morning with my mom, to have a girls weekend shopping. We hit up the Albertville Outlets (167 stores). Then we went and saw a family frined for a few hours, had dinner, spent the night in the cities. Then this morning we went and suprised my grandpa Ken (my moms step-dad) at the nursing home. The smilie on his face when he got off the elevator was pricesless. He begged us not to leave, as he was so happy to see us. So we stayed another hour, and had lunch with him. Seeing how happy grandpa was, was the best part of the trip.

Just got back from jaxon's 9th check up. He weighs only 19.5 lbs! He's a skinny little monkey!

Jaxon is 2lb heavier than pixie. She's just 17lb 5oz :D

I think we have a midget heh. Nah, shea just going to be small.

Afm, I am undergoing the 30 day shred O_O starting next week. Wish me luck!

Wow Pixie and Eva are both very small, and oh so very cute!

Jaxon's issue I think is, he's JUST started to eat snacks and meals! He still likes having his milk, and is still drinking about 20 oz's a day if not more. And he likes water and apple juice a lot. If it was up to him he'd drink milk, water and juice all day long.

My friend who is a weightwatcher's leader is doing some thing called shred...what is it?

How are you doing Soph? :hugs:

Amber is a chunk, weighed in 3 weeks ago at 22lbs 7ozs...she has 3 meals, 3 bottles totalling 25ozs a day...snacks of fruit, water...but we never give her juices...mean mummy that I am don't see the need to give her them...Reagan never had them and will now always ask for or help herself to a glass of water rather than having preference over anything else :thumbup:

How is everyone keeping?

I'm doing the 30 day shred. 30 Days of 30mins intense cardio. You are likely to loose a good few inches doing it :) a friend of mine has done it for 60 days in lead up to her wedding and she's dropped 3stone! That's coupled with healthy eating of course.

I could do with doing some of that then :haha:

I am signing up to slimming world after this baby!! I am fed up now of feeling and being a fatty!!

i feel like a fatty too. i need to loose weight and tone up. i keep saying to myself i can spare 30mins to do the workout everyday surely! with that and i walk around 5/10 miles a week (well, that's IF i do my loch walk) so that together and not eating so much shit like crisps and sweets, i hope ill see something!

just search for "Jillian Michaels - 30 day shred" lots of people posting their results and saying they didn't so much loose lbs but lost inches

OH is the one that gives Jaxon juices, he just finds it 'easier' to pour it into the sippy cup rather than making a bottle. I call it pure laziness. I tell OH to just give him one juice a day, and its usually like 3 or 4, whereas I would switch it out to water. URGH frustrating.

I have no energy for a 30 day shred. Nope, Im working 10 hour days at work, when I get off I've already been up for a good 12 hours and I just want to do nothing. No such luck for me though b/c I still have dishes and bottles to wash, and dinner to cook. My house is so neglected. I havent swept the floors or mopped now for what...hmmm 2 weeks. they are soo gross.

i'm just determined. helped that i found a girl on the myfitnesspal forum and she's done really well on the shred :HERE

Are you trying to lose weight Pichi?

I've lost over 10kgs atm (22 lbs) below my pre-preg weight and 75% of that i had no idea i never weighed myself nor dieted. I became vegetarian and cut out take away and try my Best to limit processed foods. So as you can imagine i basically just eat alot of vegetables and such. I decided after being vegetarian for a month and eating nothing but bread and pasta i'm going to eat food that has more nutrients in it and i never have a meal that doesn't have some form of goodness in it. I refuse to eat a meal that is a waste of a meal, that fills me up but supplies nothing to my body. meals like hotdogs and meat pies and hot chips

<3

Oh but hot dogs are so yummy! I love them cooked over an open fire!

I keep dropping weight but have decided not to pay attention. It will only depress me. I think I look good how I am now, OH says I look good, so good enough! (Im also to lazy, and like food alot!).

yeah i'm trying to loose weight and tone up a little in preparation for ttc #2. i'd have a problem doing the whole eating veg thing as i have selective Eating disorder. only found this out not too long ago actually! basically it's textures of food that scare me. strange eh?

and speaking of hotdogs i got little chicken hotdogs with hidden veg in them for pixie and she loved them haha

oh that sucks

i have a friend that has weird food habits we all joke around about it but i know she really really can't eat certain things. She wont eat foods that are touching, it's quite common.

It must be hard if your very selective on your foods. I'm doing my best to make my husband eat a healthy well balanced diet but when he wont eat fruit, salad or vegetables it's virtually impossible!!!!!

I see why your going the hardcore exercise route. lol. If i didn't hate exercise with a raging passion i would do it. lol

<3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->