~~~November Sparklers 2010 mummies and daddies thread ~~~~

it's only half and hour of exercise a day so, even if Pixie was a real bad sleeper i'd be able to get it done :) coupled with my normal walking i'm hoping to see some sort of inch loss within the 30days, even if it is just 1 inch!

i've been reading really good things about this DVD and my friend also rates it highly so, why not i got nothing to loose!

I walk Eva in the Ergo, the extra 6.5kgs on your body helps get the heart rate moving that little bit more and she usually sleeps for the walk because they walking is soothing.

So Friday I went work, feeling great, good mood, wide awake. It was going to be a good day...except it wasnt. Apprently a toilet exploded at work (litterly) and there was about 4 inches of water in the building and the bank downstairs was also flooded. Now any responisble work place would shut down. NOT RTS, they just say "Stay out of the break room, you can get electrocuted there".

I lasted about 2 hrs, before my eyes swelled shut from the cleaning chemicals and moldy smell and lack of air movmement. I had to leave work from an allergic reaction stemming from a toilet explosion! LOL!

hope things are looking up Silas x

well, for those of you on my Fb you will know that Pixie wasn't well - she's feeling ALOT better now... and what a cheeky monkey she's getting!

she stands at the other side of the couch and when you ask her to come to you she waves and goes "bu-bye" and shoots off! lol

Hello Ladies,

How are you all? I've not been on the thread for quite some time :-/ (to be honest, I didn't think anyone came on here anymore as it went quiet for a while)

How are all the sparklers?

Can't believe how quickly time is going! Megan is 9 months today.

I'm back to work on Monday and god I am DREADING it sooo much! I have been in tears so many times over the past week.

Hope everyone is well x

kayley it's actually ok going back to work. i've been back for almost 3 weeks now and it's nice to get just a few hours away - you enjoy them so much more :)

I've been back at work for two days and hating it! :cry:
I only see her for about 1/2 an hour by the time I get home until it's bedtime. I have so much housework and other boring stuff to do this weekend but won't get any of it done because as soon as she's awake :rolleyes:I don't want to waste precious time doing it!

aw i'm only at work a max of 5 hours a day so it's fine. when i'm working she's most likely having a nap for the half of the time :)

Yeah, I'm doing 4 10 hour days a week this month so I get in at nearly 7pm-luckily I don't have far to travel to work although after being on my feet all day, I usually don't feel like walking home!

kayley it's actually ok going back to work. i've been back for almost 3 weeks now and it's nice to get just a few hours away - you enjoy them so much more :)

The thing is for me it's not only a few hours! I have to drop Megan off at 8am and pick her up at 6pm every day (well Monday - Friday!) so I'll get to see her for about an hour before work and an hour after work then the weekends!

I asked work for flexitime - I also asked to work only 4 days a week Monday - Thursday but both were turned down! They said I left a full time job so I have to go back full time (even though the job I left ceases to exist!)

Anyway I have NO CHOICE unless I want to lose my job and we can't financially afford that! So back to work I go on Monday and I will be looking for something new.

I've been back at work for two days and hating it! :cry:
I only see her for about 1/2 an hour by the time I get home until it's bedtime. I have so much housework and other boring stuff to do this weekend but won't get any of it done because as soon as she's awake :rolleyes:I don't want to waste precious time doing it!

Our housework WILL suffer! I really don't care either. Spending time with my daughters is much more important and higher priority than housework! (that can be done when Megan is napping!)

:hugs: For all of you mummies whose maternity leave is/has ended.

Hope everyone is keeping okay.

You ladies are lucky for the time you have. :) I had to start work when Maddy was around 4 months old. :(

Kayley my part time request was turned down aswell even though i was promised it when i left. So I am due back on th 19th September but they owe me alot of hols so will be back on 20th october and i am also looking for something else. Fingers crossed we both find a much better job.

hi to everyone else.

My MA has ended but I am not back at work, (just doing the odd job here and there to keep my hand in) .

x

I also work 4 10 hour shifts a week. It gets my 40hrs in, and I get to have 3 days off with Jaxon. I leave for work at 530 every morning, and pick Jaxon up at 430 every evening. It gives me time to give him dinner, clean up, and to play with him.

I've been back at work since Jaxon was 6 wks old. It sucks, but so is life.

wow Bartness, good for you for saying such is life and getting on with what has to be done.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->