~~~November Sparklers 2010 mummies and daddies thread ~~~~

I would have been back to work sooner if I had a jOb offer. But now I work full-time with benefits for the state. A decent enough job. I work 40+ hrs a week. But I am a single mom now, so have no choice really.

Hi girls :) how is everyone doing? All our babes are nearly one! eek! anyone walking properly yet? Libby just keeps standing by her self every now and then but I hope she walks sooon as 24lb's to carry and a being pregnant is hard work haha

And it Gemma by the way lol

i can't believe our babe's are almost a year. it's flown past so quick!

130 am is not play time. Especially when you have to get up at 430 to get ready for work. Im exhausted today. Thanks Jaxon. I love you, but ugh you better not do this again tonight!

I'll be telling OH I'm going to be useless tonight. USELESS. i will not do a damn thing!

I can't believe our babies will start turning one in less than two months. Eeeek, where has the year gone?

George is no where near walking, he can crawl rather quickly though :)

He is starting to point at things and says "a dat" ('whats that' I think, its really cute) he is so lovely.

Glad all is well with everyone xxx

we get "ta" now when you pass something to pixie. she'll wave at daddy in the mornings and goes babaaa ( i think this is either tata or bye bye) she gestures you over to her with her hand, mum, dad, she claps, dances, sings and loves crawling under her cot or hiding things under the sofa. haha
she's also mastered the stairs (has done for a while now) so before bed we climb up the stairs, brush our teeth, get a bedtime story then bed :) 7pm - 8am

Can't believe how fast time is going! Tori is 10 months on the 16th! :cry:
Anyone's LO walking yet? :flower:

i know there are a few sparklers walking - and some almost :) i don't think we'll be long here :D

Aww! :D
Tori took a step a few weeks ago! Excited but scared at the same time! :haha:

NOt walking yet, but he's trying. He took four steps tonight, but then he just drops to his knees and crawls to where he's going. Jaxon also is a stair climber, I swear its a beacon to him!

As for talking he's started say "dada" no mama yet, boo hiss. He also says "get" when we give him something and "got" when he gets something. He's such a little monkey.

a that's cute Bartness! if we give Pixie something we either get "ta" or if we say ta to her she goes "yes" lol`

Leo can say Mama Dada and Daddy and no!!!!

Leos christening tomorrow. Cake all done, place cards done and favour boxes. Anything I have missed we will go without!!!!!

hope your well Silas

Thanks weezy! I'm as good as ill let myself be. Funny how when things first happen you feel like the world will always be one step ahead of you and it will never allow you to feel normal again. But I'm realizing you have to start making a new normal for yourself and eventually you catch up to everyone else. I'm starting to catch up.

Eva's first word is booby. She say's it distinct and clearly. She say's it when she's hungry and then proceeds to claw at my chest. She's definitly saying booby with full understanding of what it means.

Tori's current word list is; hi, hey, mama/mom/ma, dada/dad/da, yay, uh oh, ow, Nonna (MIL), yumyum, baba (bottle). :D

She'll say "hi" and wave, "uh oh" or "ow" when she falls and "yay" when she claps! :cloud9:

Spent the day clipping coupons (Im going to start to attempt 'extreme couponing, with the help of my cousin), and cleaning the upstairs.

If OH is always going to be a couch potato on Sundays during football season I might like this. I got SO MUCH DONE, b/c Jaxon was down stairs all day with OH!!!

I feel like I ACCOMPLISHED something for a change. It was fantastic. Now tomorrow...bring Jaxon to daycare, do laundry and clean the downstairs!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->