~~~November Sparklers 2010 mummies and daddies thread ~~~~

I am so stressed out and Maddy is teething!! Just not a good time to add in a cranky baby!!! Ugh.

Thanks hon! The place where I live is going to have to be rewired for electricity. We just found out today after the lights went out in most of the rooms and they plan on doing it this evening while I'm at work. So had to get everything moved out of the way as best I could and hope they don't tear up anything when they are doing. And I'm hoping we don't come home to too many holes in the walls. :wacko:

I live in the shittiest place now and then all this happens. Makes me want to move even more but I just don't have the money. I swear it's one thing after another ever since OH went to jail. It's seemingly never going to end. :|

Silas, I hope everything works out for you. You really are having a tough time of it at the minute.

I am not being too kind Silas honey, you are an amazing, strong and brave lady. Your children are lucky to have you as their mummy.

Keep your chin up chic x

everything will be fine with time Silas x keep strong

OMG! I offically have a walker! Jaxon tuckered himself out tonight by walking all over the living room!

woohoo Jaxson. We have a toddling Pixie but not proper walking. we get one or 2 steps then down on the bum haha she'll stand on her own for a wee bit though :) she's so tiny height wise - she's on the 9th Centile haha bless

we had a good weight gain last time and gained on average 6.5 ounces per week!! I was so excited i whipped out the percentile chart only to see we moved from below the 3rd to between the 3rd and 5th. lol.

Way to go Jaxon!
That's great Betheney!

Thanks ladies for your kind words and well wishes! The house is a mess but the wiring is fixed. Thinking about moving...again. :( Don't really want to but gotta do what I gotta do!

Huh I am so tired can barely keep my eyes open. Working nearly 50 hrs a week is getting to me! Probably go to bed soon.

Hello Silas! Its good to here from you, sorry your so tired. If you moved would you be downgrading your apartment or upgrading?

I understand exhaustion. I work 10 hour days, getting up for the day at 430 every morning (4 days aweek). Well Tuesday night Jaxon was up screaming all night, so I didnt sleep at all....I got sent home from work after falling asleep at my desk.....

Walking babies are fun...he looks so goofy walking. I love it.

Bethany Im glad your LO is gaing weight....

I understand how you feel Bartness. Next week the kids are going to my moms from the 27th-3rd and my plans? Work my 24hrs if overtime! :wacko: I need the money so it's necessary and we are only allowed the 24hrs. So basically I would work 3 16hr days. Im hoping my plan works out for me so I can get my overtime out of the way and don't have to worry about being mandated for a while.

Hola, its been really quite in here latly!

Im going bonkers watching Micky Mouse Club House.....I wish Jake and neverland pirates were on.....LOL.

i think our little ones are pre-occupying us now adays :haha: i am planning pixie's birthday :) as well as sorting out xmas and other things

Yeah, I hardly ever have time to get online anymore. Jaxon is into EVERYTHING! And I've recently picked up on couponing (my cousin is an extrem couponer, so she's teaching me the rops) So I spend a lot of time looking at adds and planning shopping trips....its kind of boring, and a pain in the ass, but it saves $$.

I cannot believe the first of the sparkers will be turning one here soon. Its amazing how fast the year went.

I have to brag...

I went grocery shopping just for sale items, that I had coupons for. My grand total came up to $75.84...with coupons it went down to.....

$35.42!!!!! WOOOHOOO

I have to go back for more, but due to restrictions at the store can only do two seperate trans at a time for those items.....so tomorrow off to the grocery store after work for more awsome deals!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->