~~~November Sparklers 2010 mummies and daddies thread ~~~~

Well, they offered my OH a plea deal today .... 25 yrs prison sentence. :cry:

Wow Silas

I can't even imagine what your going through. How to even comprehend it all. I'm not trying to be nosy or anything and you don't have to give details but is it 25years to plead guilty to like attempted murder? I didn't think anyone died. I'm not going to be offended if you say you don't want to write about it we are on a public forum.

But i really hope your getting the help and support you need.

I hope your okay. Getting all your overtime done and dusted will be a relief. Your such a hard worker and a great mum. I'm so lazy and wouldn't of done half of what you have.

Lots of love

Oh wow Silas! Im sorry to hear the plea is a 25 year prison sentance. Did he get any info on early release for good behavior? I'm thinking about you and your family.

near 1st birthdays soon :O

Ohmygawsh! :D How did you get back darling?? :)

I asked as I missed you all so much. :flower:

whats this about prison sentence? I am so out of touch here. I think I have a few of you on facebook, very little from bnb on mine they deleted me :cry:
hi Bartness :flower:

DF i found Silas's original post on page 558.

I was wondering where you got to DF and then saw that sticky in babyclub and was like WWWWWHHHAAAAAAA???? so glad your back tho. I love my BnB friendships.

DF did they deactivate your account and then reactivate it? hmmm

Sorry to hear that Silas x

Wow Silas

I can't even imagine what your going through. How to even comprehend it all. I'm not trying to be nosy or anything and you don't have to give details but is it 25years to plead guilty to like attempted murder? I didn't think anyone died. I'm not going to be offended if you say you don't want to write about it we are on a public forum.

I hope your okay. Getting all your overtime done and dusted will be a relief. Your such a hard worker and a great mum. I'm so lazy and wouldn't of done half of what you have.

Lots of love

He is charged with 2 Class A Assault 1's. Which is like being charged with murder, minus someone dying.

Here is a link to the story. It's more detailed.

https://www.babyandbump.com/parenting-journals/436166-joseph-madelyns-momma-my-babes-1yr-8days-17hrs-34mins-apart-29.html

Its good to see you back DF, I think I speak for everyone when I say, we all missed you too!

Silas, Your OH did the honorable thing by turning himself in. Hopefully that will be taken into consideration, and hopefully he will be able to get out on good behaviour.

aw my baby took a good few steps last night :cloud9: she's been taking maybe 1 or 2 steps the past month but last night it was like 4 or 5! she just looks so dinky walking :haha: and daddy had to miss it didn't he!

how do you girls encourage your little ones to walk?

hiya girls, haven't checked in here for ages now, hugz to silas cant even fathom how you must be feeling hun my heart goes out to you.

How is everyone doing? I need idea's of what toget emily for her first birthday? Whats everyone else getting there little ones? xXx

aw my baby took a good few steps last night :cloud9: she's been taking maybe 1 or 2 steps the past month but last night it was like 4 or 5! she just looks so dinky walking :haha: and daddy had to miss it didn't he!

OH MY GOD just saw your pic she looks so much OLDER!!! that's amazing.

It's nice to see our lil ones grow up

Also congrats on the steps :-D so very exciting

We are walking while holding hands or standing alone for up to probably 20 seconds but usually less than 10.

she'll walk around no bother holding one of my hands - i think she's just using it for comfort sake hah. yeah she's changing every day - she looks like her dad although she has my eyes and mouth apparently - and my chubby cheeks haha!

I know what you mean about comfort. My little sister could of walked for weeks but refused to without holding onto someone.

Eva looks great holding onto my hands and walking but she is very unbalanced and we aren't anywhere near walking walking, i think it's at least a month off. Which is fine!! i'm loving every moment,

we where making her walk to us and moving further apart... I have a video of her walking across the room I will post on fb. She just started getting more confidence and letting go of things herself and now is just off there is no stopping her lol, I need to get the video camera back out and get some more cute video's :thumbup:

aw, we do that but she's a cheeky monkey and dives for my leg haha! i guess she just needs to build more confidence too :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bfYKjOJ3LwQ

:sad2:

She started walking at 9 months & 4 weeks but this is the first time I've managed to really catch it!
Growing up so fast! 41 days until her first birthday! :cry:

oh my god she's so cute!! well, more walking was done tonight - don't think it'll be long till she's toddling around! squee~!

DF did they deactivate your account and then reactivate it? hmmm

Sorry to hear that Silas x

No I was banned, didnt do anything here just caught up in some crap but I asked could I come back and they allowed me. :thumbup:

Wow Silas

Lots of love

He is charged with 2 Class A Assault 1's. Which is like being charged with murder, minus someone dying.

Here is a link to the story. It's more detailed.

https://www.babyandbump.com/parenting-journals/436166-joseph-madelyns-momma-my-babes-1yr-8days-17hrs-34mins-apart-29.html
Thats shocking :cry: I dont even know what to say to that other than you must be devastated. :cry:

Jaxon was so exhausted he fell asleep half way through dinner. Walking around the house all day and evening can tucker a TODDLER out! Thats right, Jaxon is no longer crawling, but walking/running everywhere!!!

https://hphotos-iad1.fbcdn.net/hphotos-snc7/297247_2503585791422_1306290029_2978612_473386802_n.jpg
Me and my two loves!!

You can see Joseph's battle wounds from falling down concrete steps. :(

:flower: to all you girls who are supportive and understanding to my situation! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->