~~~November Sparklers 2010 mummies and daddies thread ~~~~

gorgeous boys silas!

Boy and girl lol!

They look so alike! They are so cute x

:dohh: god what the heck is with me this morning! haha. i drank a cappuccino to wake up, ok it was a decaf but I heard there was a bit of caffeine in it and ended up feeling run down and tired. :blush: so I blame that, *cough*.

I have the Christmas presents got for the kids already.

lets see your lil ones, all near a year old now.
https://farm7.static.flickr.com/6216/6220666799_3de04b4bfa.jpg
Alex by Dragonfly Castle, on Flickr
https://farm7.static.flickr.com/6167/6177836813_c7f40df403.jpg
Alexander by Dragonfly Castle, on Flickr
https://farm7.static.flickr.com/6166/6185657822_478b2cc24b.jpg

Cutest thing ever....

I got up this morning at 10, since its my sleep in day. I make my coffee go downstairs. And there is OH and Jaxon snugled up on the couch both snoring away....

Madelyn turns 1 in 12 days!!!! AHHHHHH!!!!!!!!

in other (BAD) news......im getting a divorce(some of you fb friends prolly noticed). Im heartbroken. I found he had been trying to get with over 20 women for over a month and there could be more. You ladies are the ones i can really talk to because i feel safe talking about it. :( this sucks and i really just want to crawl in a hole and stay there. I keep trying to make sense of what i did wrong or how i messed up....but i cant find any reasons :(

in other (BAD) news......im getting a divorce(some of you fb friends prolly noticed). Im heartbroken. I found he had been trying to get with over 20 women for over a month and there could be more. You ladies are the ones i can really talk to because i feel safe talking about it. :( this sucks and i really just want to crawl in a hole and stay there. I keep trying to make sense of what i did wrong or how i messed up....but i cant find any reasons :(

Well that just sucks. You poor thing. What a total scumbag. I'm sending my love but really wish i had more constructive or soothing words.

I'm sorry

:cry: thats shit I am so sorry. I think you are on my facebook though but I miss stuff with new lay out I noticed.

I cant wait till first birthday! I have it all planned and all lol

Teal im so sorry. You have more than likely to have done nothing to cause this so don't blame yourself :hugs: men are funny creatures.

:hugs: You did nothing wrong Teal. Thinking of you and Madelyn.

I'm sorry Teal. I'm sure there was nothing you could have done better or differently. If he wanted to cheat he would have done it either way. :hugs:

Just try to stay strong and just focus on lil Maddy. She will be the #1 thing that will push you through even on your worst days. Message me on fb or bnb if you ever need to talk.

thanks ladies, now the task of finding a job in this freaking town! ya....RIGHT! :(

Good luck with the job hunt! If you have to start looking elsewhere, Fargo has a LOT of jobs!

thanks ladies, now the task of finding a job in this freaking town! ya....RIGHT! :(

hugz huni, dont blame your self for anything, its not your fault you could never of changed what he's done, he is the one to blame he was the one in the wrong. And take things one step at a time on the job front, you will find something might take a little while but you will find something im sure. Hugz. Always here if you wanna chat huni your always welcome to message me on here or fb xXx

It only took me 2 1/2 months to get the doctors to listen to me about my kids! :growlmad:

Madelyn's congestion was moving in to her chest, thankfully we went today. I really would not have liked dealing with RSV or Pnemonia (sp?). Joseph has been vomiting randomly and also has congestion/cough/etc. They started my kids with 4 breathing treatments a day on a nebulizer. They each have a low dose of steriods and Madelyn has a antibiotic to HOPEFULLY clear up her congestion and what not before it moves completely in to her chest. Their proper diagnosis was Allergy Induced Asthma.

They also prescribed Joseph an acid reducer to see if that helps with the random vomiting, and so hopefully that does the trick.

Now all I have to do is keep up with all the medicine and breathing treatments. :wacko:

I hope your little ones start getting better kala!

the only reason i say ya right is that there is NO jobs right now up here. I have to get a job that is around town because I dont have a car. i just feel like everything is out of control..bleh

(RANT ALERT!!!!!!!)
On a side note, Maddy's birthday is a week and a half away!!! Im so excited but at the same time not because my ex is going to be there with his family(shoot me now!!!! :gun:) i seriously want to just go down there where he live punch him in the face and do this :finger:. Whats stupid is now that I think about everything he was so mean and everything was about him!!!! He is going to contest the divorce because I'm trying to get him as little visitation as I can. I mean he was ALWAYS pawning off Maddy to other people and when I asked for help he threw a 2-year-old fit say, "why cant you just do it"...and the best part about him not taking care of his kids....he lives with his parents and gets his son every other week for a whole week, ya want to know what he does....he lets his mom and dad take care of him while he goes and plays on the freaking xbox....good parenting right there, let me tell ya....](*,)

EEEK!! OH's and my's friends LO, turns 1 today! That means Jaxon' is a month behind (and one day)!

Maddy's birthday is in 5 days!!!!!! time is going way to fast! But i did get her birthday outfit/halloween costume online today, should be here saturday!!!
https://www.etsy.com/transaction/61008777
She is going to look so cute! Also we are getting pictures of me and her done next week! I'm super excited!!!

I have to show you Alex today :)
https://farm7.static.flickr.com/6156/6260276483_f1061fb966_z.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g