~~~November Sparklers 2010 mummies and daddies thread ~~~~

DF, Alex is adorable.

Teal, the birthday outfit/halloween costume is sooo cute! I love it!

Hello Bartness, Libby is a monkey. She is a little character and such a happy baby and running all over the place, I <3 her so much and I am so excited for her birthday party next week.

How are all the other babes? x

Are you still on my facebook GG?
I don't recall getting updates from you recently ... hmm.

Maddy is doing well, overall. She is just a drama queen. But so much fun!

Madelyn is doing great, learning so much and DOING so much too....she is starting to say "pot" when she needs to go to the bathroom already! she soooo freaking smart

@DF, do you believe in arranged marriages, cause im open to the prospect with Maddy and either Alex or William! LOL! ;)

3 days till maddy's birthday! I'm sooooo excited! I will def post some pics up :)

Silas I apologise I mot likely deleted you. I go through a phase of anyone I havnt spoken to in a while I take off just for security really with all the pics I put on, it's nothing personal and I'm happy to re-add you if you like. I just get a bit worried about fb from time to time.

Wow bhb thts Quite amazing well done maddie, I hear Mensa calling! She sounds very smart x

Oh that's ok hon. I understand. I'll have a look about and see tomorrow. I'm going to bed now. Night ladies!

Madelyn is doing great, learning so much and DOING so much too....she is starting to say "pot" when she needs to go to the bathroom already! she soooo freaking smart

@DF, do you believe in arranged marriages, cause im open to the prospect with Maddy and either Alex or William! LOL! ;)

3 days till maddy's birthday! I'm sooooo excited! I will def post some pics up :)

Well William has a cue and is promised to one but should that fail theres more but Alex is still available :thumbup: :haha:

Wow, Teal, Maddi is sooo smart!!

Jaxon is running all over the place. He doesnt want to sit still anymore. He found his birthday presents and thinks he needs to play with them now. Today after lunch (he gobbled up an full grilled cheese and a buch of pineapple and yogurt melts!) he said "NI NI" went to the kitchen and waited for a bottle. As I handed him his bottle he said "ni ni" again and put his arms up. But him in his crib, and he's napping!

After nap time, were going to the pumpkin patch. Plannning on taking LOTS of pics and will be posting a them on facebook!

thats a deal DF ;) LOL! they are both so adorable!

Today is a better day. My mom is helping me a lot the last week or so. She even surprised me telling me she ordered a birthday cake for Madelyn's birthday...she even ordered Maddy her own little cake to tear it too :) Needless to say i was more than thankful. I was going to go to the store and get stuff i need to make a cake with what little money i have. I hate this. I need a job, everywhere i have applied to isnt hiring. Im so excited for her birthday though :)

:hugs: Teal!

I have been a single mom for 3 months now and as I would like to say it gets easier - I can't. I mean, maybe it will eventually. And I guess in some ways it has. But financially - its just horrible. I hope you find a GOOD job ASAP! I am so glad I found a job BEFORE OH went to jail ... otherwise I am not sure what I would have done!!

Yay for mom buying Maddy's cake!!!

Yesterday we went to the pumpkin batch. Jaxon had a lot of fun running around all the pumpkins. Next year he will be big enough for the barrel rides and teh hayride!

Jaxon_241.jpg

Jaxon_223.jpg

And the 1st birthdays have started!!!

HAPPY 1st BIRTHDAY MADDY!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g