~~~November Sparklers 2010 mummies and daddies thread ~~~~

Thanks ladies! We are having a yo gabba gabba birthday cake for her cause she loves the show! I will definetly post pics!

I went in to the pound shop for a nosey and ended up buying all Alex party things, they had the candles 2 for £1 so got Wiliams number candle to and plates, napkins and a table cloths all with trucks on it, looks good. I just need a cake and food. I am not baking one this year though I havnt the time or energy and am on a diet so may as well get one i cant eat and buy myself a treat. I cannot wait till his birthday and then christmas!

Yes! Happy birthday Evan!

I am going to say happy birthday to all the november sparklers! with my schedule i probably wont be on everyday and half the time when i try to comment/post on fb it doesnt go through. (can only get on with mobile)

Hope everyone with happy and healthy birthdays! can hardly believe we are already here.

Happy birthday Maddy for the other day and happy birthday Evan for today!!!

It actually makes me a little watery eyed thinking back to this time last year. So much has happened since then. I can't believe it is just a week away from George's birthday.

We are having a joint 1st birthday party with another soon to be one year old and I can't wait!

Our Sparklers are all growing up!

xxx

Happy belated birthday to Maddy...and happy birthday to Evan :cake:

Happy Birthday Evan!

Well my computer went caput, so I wont be on to often, since I have to use OH's computer.

Oh gee! I cant believe I am nearly a momma of two crazy toddlers.

i seriously cant believe how fast it has gone!

Happy birthday to Amber!

OH spent all day fixing my computer. It had one hell of a virus. Thank God OH is in IT!! runs like a top, and has better stuff on it. WOOHOO

Ohmygod ... in 30 minutes I will be a momma to a 2 year old! :|
& that means in 8 days Maddy will be a year old! AHHH.
Where did this time go? Holy crap, its really hitting me now.

And I was wondering - are there any other November Sparklers who ARE NOT walking yet?
Maddy is not walking but she is getting braver each day. She walked across her crib the other day .. I am hoping it will be soon!

Happy Birthday Amber! :cake:

Alex is not walking but getting braver to. he can walk holding stuff and stand up by himself but no steps yet. Should be soon. William didnt walk till 14 months but Alex will be sooner. Heres a pic of Alex yesterday :cloud9:

Attachments

• 018ff.jpg
    018ff.jpg
    32.9 KB · Views: 1
Happy birthday to Amber and Libby xxxx

George isn't walking yet. He is a confident cruiser but has not even attempted to go it alone yet. I think it will be a little while before my baby becomes a toddler (not that I am complaining!) x

Ok...so...I forgot to say it, but happy second birthday to Joseph!

And..Im addicted to the walking dead. as in totaly can watch it over and over again addicted to the show. Its fantastic.

Which is kind of funny. My cousin showed up to a halloween party dressed as a zombie, where as I showed up with a Blood stained (red food coloring) t-shirt I wrote "Zombie Slayer" accross, and carrying a baseball bat. Totally wasnt planned. LOL.

Im excited to take Jaxon trick or treating tomorrow, he's going to be a Lion!

I love The Walking Dead! Addicting.

& thank you for birthday wishes. :D

Happy Birthday to all the sparklers....sorry if i have missed anyone on FB....my life just got a little soap-opera'ish.....if you read my post youll understandhttps://www.babyandbump.com/home-life-relationships/784490-need-some-advice-pronto-please-im-desprate-dont-know-do.html.....needless to say i kinda feel like a slut :dohh: fml

:hugs: Teal

No judgements here! I'm 100% your friend. And I don't think there is any wrong in enjoying yourself at all. Maybe that is all you needed to happen to help you make a decision on your relationship with DH.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->