~~~November Sparklers 2010 mummies and daddies thread ~~~~

I just feel like I used the guy though and i feel horrible...my intentions really were for a one-nighter...but he clearly wanted something else out of it. :( BAH!

Hey, just because you were with him doesn't mean you were making him a lifetime promise. I do think you should explain to him though. Or say something to him, lol. Just to clear things up.

Happy Halloween!! Spent the day out at my parents. Took Jaxon trick or treating (5 houses only) Daddy gave him a reeces peanut butter cup, he was hyper as can be. Left to go to my aunts house and he crashed, with in minutes of being in his carseat he was out like a light. Went home instead, didnt have the heart to wake him up.

Happy Halloween everyone! :) Maddy ate a lollipop and part of a reeses.....needless to say, she is bouncing off the walls! LOL!

As for the above convo....things have been worked out thank god! lol

urgh! I must have unsubscribed from this thread, no wonder i wasn't getting any notifications :dohh:

how is everyone?

hey all

Eva isn't walking. She cruises along furniture but still is too terrified to take a step on her own. But she will let go of furniture and balance for at least 30seconds. I also think she's on the cusp of standing from a sitting position. But when i do walk with her she is so incredibly unbalanced so i don't think walking is near at all.

William wouldnt come out of the house he hates fireworks and all Halloween things. So i sat in with him. Darren brought Alex to the bonfire that the landlord let some kids that dont live here have one but they where throwing fireworks at each other so they left. I dont like this aspect of Halloween it seems to bring out dangerous behavior.

Its November!!!!!!!!!

This time last year we were all (except those who popped early :haha:) waiting to meet our babies. I have started to get really quite emotional thinking back to George's birth, god knows what I am going to be like on Friday!

Was home sick yesterday from work, I have today off b/c daycare is closed (due to daycare laides mom's chemo), so Im at home again today. Feeling much better though so I might actually do something...lke laundry and clean.

Oh and Danielle, Im anxiously waiting for the birth of your little man (and its been hard to keep quite on facebook). Have you guys got a name planned yet?

Aslo, Gemma, how are you feeling with your pregnancy?

And I noticed pichi your waiting on BFP. Let us know when you find out!!

Iv slipped up once on Danielle's fb but deleted it instantly and told her haha!

Pregnancy is fine, no complaints (except heartburn) getting excited now! It's starting to sink in a bit.

LOL, I remember that Gemma!! :haha:

Danielle we do have a name, but are keeping it hush til he is here just to make sure he looks like what we want to call him!!

I cant wait to here his name!!

Gemma, I cant remember if you know the sex or not yet. For some reason Im thinking boy, but not sure why. LOL.

Im getting broody here. I want another baby now that Jaxon is nearly one!

yeh I am having a boy haha I think we are naming him Isaac but I am not supposed to tell anyone :haha: but I have a big mouth.

Isaac is very handsome name, I like it! I promise not to tell anyone! LOL.

I'm getting broody...Me and dh got back together, it was very romantic. He wrote me a 4 page letter explaining how he can't imagine life without me or Maddy. He never puts his emotions out there like that. As I was reading the letter(in midst of crying my eyes out), before I could finish it he came up to me and put his arms around me and held me, he then started crying...not like a couple of tears, like full on sobbing while saying, "please dont leave me, please." This is a very big deal mainly cause up until that point I seen him cry 3 times, when we got married, when maddy was born, and at his grandmother's funeral, he is one of those guys that keeps his emotions in check. Well of course we dtd, make up sex is the best! LOL! BUUUUUUTTT!!!!! we were too into it and totally wasnt thinking...needless to say, i have a feeling im going to get pregnant from this lol. That's a great story to tell a child, " you were conceived after mommy and daddy almost got a divorce." BWAHAHAHAHA!

As for all the sparklers, they are getting so big! I think we did a great job ladies!!! :D
Dani, I can't wait to see your little man!
Gemma, thats so exciting that your having a little man too
it is definetly a boy year! My sister is having a boy and a couple of my friends are as well!

I just had an email saying someone had posted.....forgot about this thread! No idea why I've not received update emails until today....very strange!

Hope everyone is ok....can't believe we're in November already! This year has just flown by.
This time last year I was so so so scared as I was being induced in the morning!

Makes me quite teary thinking back to those early newborn days.

Happy Birthday Kai!

Hi gals. Been dealing with a sickly 2 yr old for the past 2 days & today. Hope everyone is good!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->