~~~November Sparklers 2010 mummies and daddies thread ~~~~

My Georgie is one today, well he will be at 11.33pm!

I can't believe how quickly it has gone. My darling, gorgeous, smiley boy is now one!

Happy birthday George

xxxx

Just checked page one, Happy birthday to miss Elleah!

Thank you all for George's birthday wishes, we had a lovely day and tomorrow is his big party!

Happy birthday to Elleah, I hope you had a wonderful day xxx

Happy 1st birthdays to everyone I've missed, sorry :blush:
I can't believe it has been nearly a year already!

Happy Birthday Sparklers....so for the past couple of days i have been really nauseous, me and dh did an oops a week and a half ago...kinda makes me wonder lol.

Oh gosh Teal! :haha:

That was my first thought when I saw your post of fb lol.

Well I knew after we Dtd we had made a baby, it was weird. However, nausea for me usually doesnt start till around 6-7 weeks. Some of my first symptoms were painful nipples, huge boobs and lovely tiredness and I kept randomly falling asleep! Hope you get te result you want x

I also thought the same thing when I saw your facebook post Teal. Hope you get the results you want!

Well and it didnt even occur to me.....until my aunt put "is there something we should know?" i was like...crap. I would love another baby, but right now we really just need to work on being together again. If so, i guess it was meant to be. See and with Maddy I got sick around 3-4 weeks so technically right after she was concieved. Ive had major headaches and ive been EXHAUSTED. so im really wondering...i cant test for another 2 weeks though! its killing me lol. But every single day i wake up nauseous and i have had the WORST heartburn. thats how it started with Maddy. So we will just wait and see.

As a side note if i am....we wont be telling people probably until i start showing. just cause there will be some HUGE drama with that one since me and dh just got back together.

Completely understandable Teal. :flower:

I have ultra nosed and opinionated people within my circle of close friends and fan.

Glad im not the only one! lol. i still feel like im prego...idk i have mixed feeling right now and the 2ww is KILLING ME! i just want to know now ya know?

Teal i've been feeling sick the past few days too which isn't like me at all so this TWW is dragging too >__< how long till you test hun?

about 13 more days....my cycles have been sooooooo messed up after the Mirena, I still dont have a set couple of days that AF comes....its majorly frustrating!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->