~~~November Sparklers 2010 mummies and daddies thread ~~~~

hah totally!!

oh and Congratulations to Danielle! she had her little boy today!

Ooh how exciting, more babies! :winkwink: I'm so broody at the moment :blush:
OH and I were out starting our Christmas shopping today and I saw so many tiny babies, I'd totally forgotten how tiny Erin was as a newborn and now I've just finished wrapping her first birthday presents for the morning.

I know I have already said it on Facebook but HUGE congratulations Dani on the safe arrival of your precious little bundle. I am so very happy for you all! Wish I was close enough for a quick newborn cuddle xxx

Congrats Dani!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE the name you picked out!

Happy birthday to Stanly AND Madelyn! and to Erin tomorrow too!

Jaxon is a week and a half away, I look at him and just want to cuddle the little goofball. Who by the way is running around the living room with his Pajamas on his head running into things and going "HEHEHEHEHE"

lol, maddy has been BOUNCING off the walls! she runs around saying WAHAHAHAHAHAHA! its hilarious! Had her 1 year old shots today plus her flu shot...surprisingly she is still running around. :) But it was sooooooo much easier when she was little than now for her shots, she tried to grab the syringe from the nurse!

Thanks everyone!!

Happy birthday to all those Sparklers 2010 that I missed whilst away :flower:

Our little guy didn't want to wait around for his elective section date, and due to PET made his arrival by emergency section at 37w +1 day on Tuesday 8th November weighing 7lbs 15.5zs.

Mitchell Allan C (aka Mitch)

Attachments

• Mitch.jpg
    Mitch.jpg
    30.7 KB · Views: 2
yay! he was just .5 heavier than Pixie :D urgh so broody!!! he's just so cute!!

chart is looking nice but i don't want to get my hopes up u__u

Congratulations Danielle, he's just gorgeous!
Belated Happy 1st Birthday to Maddy! Erin's birthday was the 9th too :D

Happy birthday to all the sparklers i didn't say happy birthday to... i think i posted on most of the mummies FBs but if i didn't i'm sorry! :dohh:

Gorg Dani!
And Amber and Mitch have nearly the same age gap as Joseph and Madelyn!

urgh I un-subscribed to the thread, happy birthday to all I have missed! and congrats Danielle :)

Aw Dani he is beautiful. Congratulations. Even early he weighed more than George, Mitch would have been a whopper if he went to term lol. Hope you doing ok xxx

Happy birthday Pixie and Addison, hope you've both had a lovely day! xxx

I know I have already posted on facebook but happy birthday Pixie and Addison, hope you both had lovely birthdays xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->