~~~November Sparklers 2010 mummies and daddies thread ~~~~

Thought pop my head in and say Happy birthday to all the bubs that have turned one recently xXx Hope everyones doing well xXx

OH gave me $120 to go grocery shopping. Went to one store and spent 2 dollars. Went to the second store and went over budget by 60 dollars. OOPS! Over all though I think I did great.

Silas, yep still couponing. I got tons of groceries for the $200 I spent, what killed me was the meat products, a roast alone costs 10 dollars (crazy!), and the organic milk (7 dollars a gallon), and fresh veggies. Everything else I got dirt cheap. Once we get our taxes back and pay off the credit cards, I'll have more money to actually pick up stuff every week, instead of only twice a month. I think that kills us to in the grocery department, the most.

Looks like I missed a birthday, so sorry. Happy Birthday (yesterday) Eva!

This time last year I was working and it was a thursday. I lasted two hours at work, and just had to go home b/c I couldnt deal with people on the phones anymore, and boy was I a crab ass...

Woo hoo. Go Maddy :)

Well girls I'm 2 days late for af. Been getting bfn's at 14dpo. I never get any further than 12dpo in terms of cycle length... Urgh!

Happy birthday to all the babies I who's birthday I have missed. And way to go Maddy!!!!

Oooooooh Manda hoe exciting, hoping you get that BFP soon!!! xxx

Happy birthday all the sparklers i have missed!

Maddy is now officially off of baby food(i got over my fears of her choking...well almost ha ha) and is now eating dinner with us! :) She ate a whole piece of pizza by herself tonight! She was so excited and you could tell she felt soooo big!

Manda, hope you get your BFP!!!! AF still hasnt come here, but i do have about 4 more days before she is due...it may be me kinda "thinking" but i really do still things im preggers! lol

well I just had a huge temp hike this morning sp its looking like I may have implanted 12dpo and that's why I've had bfns? Either that or my chart is fuffed haha

Happy birthday lovely Leo!!!!

Manda, its looking good honey! xxx

Thanks. I'm just feeling a little in limbo just now. I find this really late to be testing with a bfn showing. Just out of interest when did you all get your bfps? ( I sound like one of the ttc girls that are new to charting etc heh)
I'm not tired or anything which is strange... My chart looks like a pg chart :dohh:

Happy birthday Leo :)

I got my BFP quite late, can't remember for sure but I think it was about 15dpo (my usual cycle was 10/11 dpo). It was my temp chart going up which made me test, that and being a few days late.x

thanks. that's exactly what i usually am. i'm usually 11/12lp but i'm now on 15! and it's clear that i ov'd on my chart

honestly i have NO idea where i am dpo-wise....all i know is AF is suppose to show her face around 22-24, but the thing is is my cycles have been sooooo messed up from that stupid IUD that I have no idea when i could have ovulated! so im just a little frustrated that i dont keep track of things better....but then i really cant, one of my cycles was like 20 days long and then one of them is like 45, they are all over the place...Mirena screwed me up big time!

Manda, its looking good hun...fx!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"