~~~November Sparklers 2010 mummies and daddies thread ~~~~

Happy birthday Leo!

One year ago today my water broke at 330am, and the night nurse at the hospital told me I peed myself. So when the shops opened up I went shopping with my mom, then to my doctors appoitment, which I didnt make it home from until that Monday. I cant believe Jaxon will be 1 tomorrow!

Happy Birthday Jaxon!! Hope you're having a lovely day :D

Happy belated birthday to Leo too

Happy (late) birthday Jaxon :)

-sigh- 5 days late now >__<

Happy Birthday Jaxon and any other sparklers i missed! :D

Manda, FX'D!!!!! :D Im thinking im going to be late this month too! Usually me and my sister have AF around the same time...she just got done with her's! so im thinking there is a high chance that i have a little beany growning :happydance:

i'm in mixed feelings about being late now. i thought yeah i think i am now but i pee'd on an opk and there is hardly a line on it :shrug: no bfp yet either :(

you could be just having a longer cycle? or maybe you ov'd late. You never know. with Maddy i got a false negative a week before I got a positive. I have on hpt in my bathroom and its KILLING me not to use it ha ha

go pee on a stick :p i definitely o'd have a looky at my chart :)

my problem is i dont have money for another one! LOL! and yep you definetly did o'd when you said ha ha. And see since this is technically and "oops" im trying to figure out things lol. But before my cycles are soooo messed up! but i have been usually right on with my sister cause we tend to "avoid" each other around this time HA HA HA! its frustrating...needless to say DH is crapping bricks! ha ha!

on a side note, we were going to wait to ttc until maddy was about 18-20 months old. thats why he is freaking out

Well AF came...lol. Guess its back to WTT :) now to get on birth control! ha ha. Even though this was an oops, there was still a glimmer of hope that i was, especially since i want another baby soooooo bad!

Evas birthday cake :)

We also started walking about 3 days before her birthday, which was probably one of the most exciting moments of my life.

https://a2.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/s720x720/307279_10150466779389468_654784467_10370186_250225228_n.jpg
https://a8.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/320759_10150466779754468_654784467_10370193_27738186_n.jpg

That is amazing! :) so unique too! Happy birthday Eva! I remember when Maddy started walking, felt the same way! Go Eva! :D

I love Eva's cake, that is the COOLEST birthday cake I have ever seen!!

YAY to walking! I felt like that the first time Jaxon walked. ITs so exciting. Its just not fun when out shopping and he wants down and takes off running at full speed ahead.

Forgot to mention, Jaxon got a laptop (Yay! He loves it) and a tent and tunnels for his birthday! My supervisor at work also gave him a fourwheeler for his birthday (its used, was her daughters) and he LOVES IT!

However, he was sick over his birthday so we didnt do birthday cake or pictures. we'll do all that next weekend at his party.

yeah ok not showing my cakes next week now I cant match up to Eves, lol I never seen anything like that before its cool! its all baking here and tea for the party to. Winter this part nearly.

Thanks for your compliments girls they are very sweet. It was my pride and joy, i was just so damn proud of it!! I did have a few people who were like "Yeah its good but she really needs like a normal cake on her birthday, every kid does. So they can mush it into their faces and you can get some photos" Blah to them i say!

I also am useless at baking and i wanted Eva's first birthday cake to be something really really special that we could remember for years to come but buying a really cool cake would of cost far too much. Then i thought of making a cake out of fruit as she is such a fruit addict!! So it was healthy and catered to the birthday girl but it still managed to have that WOW factor that i really wanted without being difficult to make at all.

Eva is getting more adventurous with her steps it's really really amazing how quickly they develop.

Day 1. after 30 mins of coaxing i got 1 tiny shuffle of a step i wouldn't even call a step then after another 30mins of coaxing i got nothing.

Day 2. Not expecting much but tried coaxing her again with chocolate and got 4 full steps!!!! after only waiting 2 mins maybe. Compared to the previous day it was a huge difference

Day 3. No food or incentives needed she will take a few steps just to get to you

Day 4. She's stepping of her own accord no coaxing necessary, 2 steps and then down to crawl

Day 5. Stepping alot more between things that are close up to 5 steps to get place. With coaxing we can get more than 10 steps

Within 5 days she's changed so much. I really thought it would be 1 week of maybe 1-2 steps then a week of 3-4 steps but it happens really quickly.

<3 <3 <3

So I totally understand why you didnt do the cake, considering in your siggy you are a vegan mom! thats awesome :) And it is crazy how fast they learn things....gotta love their sponge-brains(thats what i call them :D)

That cake is just awesome. I made pixies birthday cake and cupcakes but in all honestly she only got a tiny bit haha

Afm, the witch is on her way I think so at least we can start again now :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->