~~~November Sparklers 2010 mummies and daddies thread ~~~~

It's not like Eva NEVER eats crappy food but i dunno i just wanted something healthy and that's good good for her. i did give in and make a display of cupcakes but they're we're all vegan and they were more for the guests who might want something along with their fruit, Eva didn't even eat one. lol

i haven't been in here in a while and didn't realize so many were hoping to TTC, we just BD on CD14 and i Ov somewhere between CD13-16 so i'm hoping stating BD at CD14 we didn't miss it.

Af got me so its back to the start haha. My lp has gotten long after taking multivits! Pixie didn't get a cupcake either, just a wee bit of her cake... She would rather fill her face with raspberries haha

well good luck next cycle Manda. And Maddy loves fruit too, especially cantelope! :)

afm, went to the dr's today to get back on bc....im on a combi pill now. Would love to have more kids right now, but honestly me and DH really need to work on us more right now then have another LO. if our "oops" ended up being a beany, we would have loved it. But since its not, we are just going to wait. But for some good news, DH got a promotion at work....and i mean a BIG promotion. He was getting paid $10/hr and is now getting paid $17/hr!!! :D We can now afford(in january cause we have to pay for the car getting fixed from an accident) a DECENT place in a nicer area of town in the Salt Lake valley. and not only will we be getting a decent place, but we are going to get a 2 bedroom and fix the room up for the kids! I'm so excited!!!!! :D I'm thinking on Tanner's side of the room we are going to do a Cars theme(he LOVES Mater...and its that movie btw) and Maddy's side probably princess or butterflies :)

Bethany, be proud of that cake. I do have to say again, its the most amazing cake I have ever seen.

Happy Thanksgiving everyone.

I may work today, but Im thankful for the time in half, and for the 10 extra hours of PTO! Im also thankfull to spend the work day playing and games and watchng movies, for it will be slow!

Also, Jaxon had his one year appoitment yesterday. My little runt only weights in at 21 lbs, he is in the 25th percentile for weight and 50th for height.

Happy belated birthday Eva. What an amazing cake!

Good luck next cycle Manda. I am hoping to be joining all of you on the TTC bench next year!

Happy thanks giving to all our American Sparklers x

Happy Thanksgiving my fellow Americans!

I hope everyone is doing well. Honestly life is fast-paced and crazy for me lol. But hey I love it some days as I don't have time to think about anything haha.

Well Happy Birthday to any Sparklers I missed and wishing everyone the best!!!

(RANT ALERT!!!!)

So im here with DH and we have my stepson for the weekend. Rather than him knowing and learning his abc's he knows all the NASCAR racers and what cars they drive.......:growlmad: I mean seriously, can you teach him something he needs to know rather that f*#king white-trash bullshit!!!! BAH!!!!! and another great part to this. My dh informs me that when i went to get something out of the car on thanksgiving, tanner(stepson) asked where momma(me) was going. I guess Audrey(his mom aka the ****) says she is not your mom i am. DH freaked out and said she is his mom too, you said so yourself. She is not an adult at all, she is just jealous cause me and DH got back together. The worst part is is my MIL is doing the same damn thing! She sits there and tells tanner to "go give that to teal" and if he calls me Momma, they get after him! He has called me Momma from day 1! and now all of the sudden because the **** is being a selfish-immature-bitch it has to change! She even said so herself that i was "mommy #2". Another thing that pissed me off is I was trying to work with tanner the yesterday with his abc's and my MIL was like, "teal, you don't need to do that...just let him play with the video games"....:growlmad: i seriously wanted to walk up to her, slap her, and say that is why kids dont learn anything! Another great part to me ranting about the stupidity of the people i am around...Tanner pushed Maddy down and i was getting after him. My MIL told him to come here and tanner started crying, rather than get after him she was like its ok and baby-ed him! THEN, i went to go give the kids a bath and my MIL was like, "Teal, they dont need a bath"....i about lost it and just calmly said, "im giving MY kids a bath." and walked away. The worst part about this whole thing is not only do they favor Tanner over Maddy, but they hardly pay attention to Madelyn at all :( She tries so hard to just be picked up by them and they pretty much blow her off. :( I feel bad for my Maddy, its not fair to her. At this point I just want to go home where she is always loved, and played with not here where I(and DH) are the only ones that show her the love and play with her like it should be. :cry:

OHHHHH!!!!!!!!!! The best part about Audrey, she doesnt have any money, BUT!!!! she can go get a fucking titty-tattoo....nothing against any of you ladies that have them, but this is SERIOUSLY as white-trash as you can get! its like butterflies with some sort of rainbow bullshit.....its screams, "IM WHITE TRASH AND A SLUT". This is the part that made me feel happy though, while i was trying to be "nice" the bitchy part of me came out. We were talking about tattoos and she asked me where I wanted to get one. I just said, "Well I have to be careful where I put my tattoos I want because with the career im going into I cant appear to be trashy."......20 points Teal, 0 points "the ****".....:haha:

You crack me up Teal. It sucks that it has to be like that for Maddy. I know how that goes as my family tends to favor Madelyn over Joseph as they like girls better. Or so it seems. As for my OHs family they have pretty much nothing to do with the kids although I am sure they all blame it more on me then themselves. But I don't keep them away but I'm not going tO go out of my way for them not to even really care. It's worse since oh went to jail as we didn't even get a call on kids bdays.

That sucks Teal, sorry Maddy is treated so bad.

Jaxon is doted on by both my parents and his "Texas Nana" (OH's mom lives in Texas, she see's Jaxon once a year). But I think my parents favor Jaxon b/c he's the only local grandchild. As for OH's mom, she dotes on Jaxon bc OH's sister disowned her, and she is not allowed to see her other three grandchildren.

Jaxon had an awsome elmo cupcake cake. It was mostly frosting. Kids loved it.

sorry, im very opinionated! lol i really just wish they would pull their heads out of their asses! lol

Would love to see pics of the elmo cupcake cake :)

This time year ago I was in labor and I didnt even know it I was convinced I had trapped wind all day till I was on the floor and decided to call hospital and ask.

My best friend lost control of her car on the interstate last night, slammed in to a gaurdrail. totaled the car, needed the jaws of life to get her and her 18mth old son out of the car. Aaron didnt even have a scratch on him, though he was very scared. Leah, she just has a couple of black eyes and broken nose that required surgery and a plastic surgeon. So glad both Aaron and Leah are ok!

Oh how scary Danielle! Its obvious they both had angels watching over them. I am so scared of something like that happening with my kids. If anything ever happened to them :nope: so glad they both are ok (for the most part) :hugs:

scary stuff hun, glad they are ok. could have been sooo much worse! I can NOT believe that this year is almost over! where is time going ladies???

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->