~~~November Sparklers 2010 mummies and daddies thread ~~~~

Madelyn refuses to sleep in her bed. She has been sleeping with us, she just sleeps SO MUCH BETTER that way.

Thanks Betheney!!! We will Most Definitely be trying this!!!

MissMamaToBe, yes the same with Bryelle. I think it is the warmth of our bodies she has adjusted to. We are trying to get her comfy and warm in her bassinet but I get scared of her suffocating or SIDS. I don't really mind the co-sleeping. Easier for us. I did this with Jace and it was not hard to get him in his own bed.

Silas I agree! So much easier!!! But still a pain when she won't sleep! Lol

Silas, really well! No signs of jealousy at all!!! :kiss: We actually cannot keep him away from her! He won't leave her alone! Lol :cloud9:

How is Joseph doing??

Aw, that is great!

Oh, mister Joseph. Haha. He gets jealous at times, and then he is curious of her at other times. Its definitely a hard day when he is being a jealous one because he wants to be on me at all times. He likes to find her nose, eyes and mouth. He is always trying to stick his finger in her mouth :haha:. & He likes to hold her hand occasionally. But for the most part he doesn't have a whole lot to do with her. I tried to let him hold her just yesterday and he pushed her away :haha:.

But he loves playing with his 3 month old cousin so I am guessing once she gets a bit bigger he will have much more to do with her.

maj - try and impliment a nighttime routine such as bathtime, change, feed, lights dim and relaxing... mw told us to do this and I tend to do her last feed in my nursing chair upstairs.. hv however says u just have to go with the flow and u cant possible keep a newborn awake for longer and eventually it just clicks and i have to say it has with libby as she used to do that but she sleeps more through the night now

Soph - I noticed hehe I just didnt say anything x

hey ladies glad everything is going better for every one. Afm, i think i have a cloged milk duct or an infection in my right breast, cause it is killing me :(. Any advice as to help and to stop the pain?

Pixie is also in bed with us purely because she takes forever to settle! She only wakes twice in the night though which is good. We have a routine of bath bottle bed but she has none of it lol

Apparently its going to be 1yr till we try for a brother or sister for pixie according to my OH lol

hey ladies glad everything is going better for every one. Afm, i think i have a cloged milk duct or an infection in my right breast, cause it is killing me :(. Any advice as to help and to stop the pain?

I had a blocked milk duct a couple of weeks ago. My MW said to massage it every hour and try to keep getting the milk from it. It was painful but after a few hours the pain went and it returned to normal. She said if it hasn't got better by next day, to see or talk to Dr.

Do any of you ladies know how long hormones are present PP?

Here is my dilemma; I am getting paranoid because OH and I have already had sex since having Madelyn and we did it once w/out protection. I have a cold this week, and I am freaking out because both times I got pregnant I got a cold right before my missed period. I was thinking about it this morning and I started to freak out, getting myself all worked up about being pregnant again. I would literally die! So basically I am asking so I know when I could take a pregnancy test and it be accurate. :wacko:

In other news - I have managed to share my cold with both babies. Joseph has all my symptoms, whereas Madelyn just has a runny nose as of now. :| I feel terrible about them catching MY cold.

Silas I am not sure, but would think it may be a bit early, but it is a month on now. Just use something next time lol!!!!

I myself am NTNEHSA (Not trying not ever having sex again)

Silas I am not sure, but would think it may be a bit early, but it is a month on now. Just use something next time lol!!!!

I myself am NTNEHSA (Not trying not ever having sex again)

:rofl:

i just spat my tea out a little!

i thought that for about 2 weeks after labour as my lady bits still felt so bruised and sore, but im already planning on my next baby haha! another year or so before we start to try...think oh is getting pissy now as we havent had sex since we found out i was pregnant as he thought it was weird haha and we both hate hate hate condoms and i havent got round to sorting anything else out yet...amazing how little time i have to do stuff like nipping to the docs now, specially with oh workin full time and this snow blocking me in the house for 4 days argh!!

Alexander is now 8lbs 2 so thats 2 ounzes in less than a week! go boobs!

Anna - Lol! Your really never having sex again? :| :haha:
I REALLY can't wait until my 6 week check-up so I can get my birth control in and then I have no worries - well, not unless God really wants us to have another baby. & if thats the case then he better have winning the lottery in his plans for me as well.

Well done boobs!!

Evan has started to pull on my nipples now, fuck knows why but it hurts :cry:

Well, I haven't had sex since March 6th :rofl: Have no idea when I will have sex again and need to find a nice man and do it all properly instead of having a baby with a complete tosser :)

Silas, Of course i will have sex again, but as me and FOB aren't together I don't see when I will. I am not bothered, the less you have it the less you want anyways. This is the longest I have gone since I was 16 :haha:

I am on the look out for a nice gentleman now (well not NOW) but soon :)

hmm birth control. need to get that sorted - condoms are just not nice :dohh: im paranoid of having sex incase i get pregnant so soon :s lol doesn't stop you wanting it though

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->