~~~November Sparklers 2010 mummies and daddies thread ~~~~

We have smiles :wohoo: not at me in reaction but when he looks around and stuff. Deffo not the wind smiles he just looks happy :)

he's still pretty calm although still quite sicky but much less and no cries!

I am gonna try hI'm on size 2 teats as he takes so long to drink a bottle.

Pichi, evan is just moving onto 0-3 clothes. Most are still too big but cos he is so long newborn doesn't fit, mostly babygros he's ok in things without feet :haha: he also has a tiny head so newborn hats still don't fit :D

Well we are off to a party tonight! Get to show evan off :cloud9:

yay for smiles!!! :D lol ryan is nowhere near 0-3 yet, hes only just started to fit in his newborn clothes hehe!

afm we just had the best feed ever!! 20 minutes in total, took 2oz then let me wind him with no fuss, took another 2oz then more winding...then took his 1oz water+gripe water then more winding...wish every feed was as stress free!!!

Bryelle us so tiny she fits in preemie clothes! :cloud9: I can't wait to dress her up too!!!

Madelyn is too long for preemies, so unless its like certain pants she can't wear them, and little sleepers are out 100%. Newborns fit well now, pants are a bit too big around the waist, and they kind of hang off her a little but they work. Can't wait until she is in 0-3 because I have so much cute stuff I want to put on her! lol

Madelyn is too long for preemies, so unless its like certain pants she can't wear them, and little sleepers are out 100%. Newborns fit well now, pants are a bit too big around the waist, and they kind of hang off her a little but they work. Can't wait until she is in 0-3 because I have so much cute stuff I want to put on her! lol

Omg I know... I hardly have any really cute newborn outfits, mainly vests and sleepsuits lol...can't wait to dress him up when hes bigger!

Just had some sad news, an old school friend has gone into preterm labour with her baby girl, only 26 weeks along... please keep your fingers crossed she can hang on a while longer x x x

I only have like 4 outfits for Jaxon in newborn. His 0-3's are way to big, he just swims in them. He's mostly dressed in sleepers all day long, as we really dont go anywhere. Though im hoping to get out of the house today. There is a Rod-N-Gun club (my dad is board member, as is my uncle) dinner tonight I would like to go to, and we can bring Jaxon with to that....but I doubt we'll go as it costs $25 a person (dont have to pay for Jaxon though of course!).

Loulabump, I hope your friend and her LO will be ok. I'll be thinking of them both until you give us an update.

Loula good Luck yo your friend xx

evan was 21.5 inches when born no wonder stuff don't fit :haha:

I think there should now be pictures.

Thanks Anna. It was becaused the pictures where too big!!! The pictures range from birth to a couple of days ago.

Hope everyone all ok. Anna can I ask aswell as Gaviscon helped Evan.? It seemed to help Leo for a few days but he has gone back to bringing up most of his food again now.

Attachments

• Leo.jpg
    Leo.jpg
    21.9 KB · Views: 3
  • Leo sleeping.jpg
    Leo sleeping.jpg
    21.6 KB · Views: 4
  • Leo smiling.jpg
    Leo smiling.jpg
    23.9 KB · Views: 3
  • Leo under gym.jpg
    Leo under gym.jpg
    35.3 KB · Views: 4
Weezy - Leo is gorgeous, and very precious. I love his fussy face picture. :) My pictures are ALWAYS to big to use the uploader so I have to use a different site and then put them up.

This is Miss Madelyn today :flower:

https://i52.tinypic.com/15x5vr7.jpg

She seems pretty content to look around for now, lol. Not sure how long that will last.
But she is spitting up all over herself ... which is kind of annoying lol.

Loula good Luck yo your friend xx

evan was 21.5 inches when born no wonder stuff don't fit :haha:

i think Pixie was 19.6 inches when she was born. 50cm exactly :flower::baby:

i remember taking in newbaby sleepsuits from mothercare thinking that they'd fit her fine because they were so small - she was swamped in them. she looked like she had flipper legs :haha:

this is my little Pixie in her bouncer...
https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v69/idontknowwhentoshutup/oooo.jpg

Thank you. We love him to bits. He's such a good boy.

Your little girls are gorgeous pichi and silas. Leo always brings his food back as he has reflux oh just got changed for work picked him up and he was sick all down his back!! HEHE.

Leo was only 40cm long at birth I want to measure him tomoz and take his foot and hand print for his record book. He is now in 0-3 clothes a few newborn fit him but not many. But he is very chubby.

i totally see a difference in her since she was born. she did fall down to 7lb 4 but last time she was weighed she was 7lb 10 :happydance: i think she'll be nearer 8lb now

Leo is very cute Weezy :)

Its amazing how quickly they grow.Leo was 8ib 11 born went to 8ib 6 and on last weigh in a week ago he is was 9ib 14.I forgot how quickly they grow up.

Weezy, evan is still a bit sick, projectile at times. But not as bad as he was before and no crying with it. He is much more settled and happy :)

I can't beleieve evan went from 7lbs 4 to 8lbs 9 in 11 days :rofl: gonna take him to baby clinic Tuesday but I bet he's near on 9 and a half pounds. Getting right chunky now :)

I have a lil piggy as a daughter - she has been on size 2 teats for over a week and we have just had to go up to 5oz bottles!! She has outgrown her newborn stuff and we had to go out and buy 0-3 month sleepsuits earlier as she couldn't stretch her legs in her old ones!! She is gonna be a biggun!! Her Dad is tall and I'm above average height too - so no doubt she'll grow up too tower above us!

Loving all the pics of the babies - keep them coming :)

GL too your friend Loula :hugs: at least baby is old enough for the Drs too help

Lol xx

OH thinks I have post-natal depression. I just think I don't like him very much right now. Or most people, for that matter. Apart from Kai....and sometimes I don't like him very much when he's being the devil child like he has the last couple of days. I love Kai, of course I do. Just sometimes he tests my patience so much.

Nothing is going right and I feel like a complete failure. My OH isn't helping matters and I'm seriously thinking of leaving him. It's his birthday today and we're supposed to be going to the cinema. His mum is looking after Kai...good luck to her if he's anything like he's been the last couple of days! Although, I'm thinking of just not going. Don't feel like going out with OH, though I do need a break.
Maybe I just have hormonal stuff going on. Who knows.

I'm gonna take a break from the forum for a little while. Not in the best frame of mind really and don't want to whinge all the time!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->