~~~November Sparklers 2010 mummies and daddies thread ~~~~

:hugs: Pixelle.

You mentioned before about your OH, and I could relate to your post completely. I definitely know what you are going through. Sadly, I consider leaving my OH a lot as well.

Hope your break does you good. And don't back out on going to the cinema - it may be a lot funner than you think.

Pixelle I hope you feel better soon and do whatever is right for you and Kai.

Girls Eva is 2.5weeks and hasn't pooped in 2 days! She is exclusively breastfed. Is this normal? She used to have 2 boobs per feed now she only has one but is still having the same gaps between feeds, and still gaining plenty of weight, so it seems she's eating enough but just not pooping.

Help

Betheney my bubs didnt poo for two days either and i got all worried, apparently its normal [i asked in the BFing forum] some ladies said their babies went four/five days! [altho they did say if she went 4 or more days to see a doc or hv]
Apparently boobie milk is so good there's very little waste.

Oh yes, Bryelle poops all day long!!! As soon as she is changed, she poops again!!! Wasting all of her diapers!! :haha: She even squirted poop out at Target in the bathroom when I was changing her!!! I was mortified because it hit the wall and a lady was watching!!! Weird of her watchng :growlmad: but it was so embarrassing!!! :lol:

Glad someone else has a constantly pooing baby! Stanley poos in every nappy! He got a really sore bum from it as I didn't think to use a barrier cream when he was newborn, so the poo was irritating his poor bottom. It's clearing up nicely now but we still have just as much poo to deal with!

we have a little poopy monster too - although she's kinda getting better now :haha:

Pixelle; i'm so sorry to hear that you're feeling down. i think you should go out to the cinema and just have a break - even if it is only for a few hours. i really hope its just a touch of the baby blues and not Post Natal Depression :( :hugs:

:hugs: Pixelle, don't take time out, please use the support of everyone here.

It is really really common to feel how you are, somedays I think to myself about my hubby 'Oh just bugger off, I would be better off being a single mum to my two girls because then I wouldn't have you too look after too!' :haha: And I felt exactly the same way after my first baby...it does pass, we tend to take out all of our frustrations on those closest to us, so when things aren't going to plan; be it breastfeeding, lack of sleep, fussy or colicky baby, then we tend to get annoyed and irritable and make our OH/DH's pay for it.

Nobody or any book can prepare you for how hard and testing being a parent is, all of a sudden, even though it is expected, you become a family of 3 instead of just a couple...that takes some huge amount of adjustment...it is not all fairytales, like many people/books would have you believe, it is bloody hard work and at times soul destroying.... BUT it does get easier, I promise you :hugs:

Pixelle- sounds like going to the cinema would do you good. Don't take time out you aren't moaning its good to be able to have people here to talk to.

Thanks for that Anna - Leo just doesn't seem to be any different now. Will stick with it though and see how it goes.

Oh yes, Bryelle poops all day long!!! As soon as she is changed, she poops again!!! Wasting all of her diapers!! :haha: She even squirted poop out at Target in the bathroom when I was changing her!!! I was mortified because it hit the wall and a lady was watching!!! Weird of her watchng :growlmad: but it was so embarrassing!!! :lol:

Glad someone else has a constantly pooing baby! Stanley poos in every nappy! He got a really sore bum from it as I didn't think to use a barrier cream when he was newborn, so the poo was irritating his poor bottom. It's clearing up nicely now but we still have just as much poo to deal with!

Our babies were born on the same day. :D

I don't feel good today. My throat hurts. I can already tell its going to be a LONG day.
Madelyn woke for every single feed last night! Maybe its just a growth spurt. But we are back to her spewing up half of what she just ate when I burp her again! :wacko:

got some pics of my lazy lad, may as well make the most out of him loving his naps lol
https://farm6.static.flickr.com/5287/5233926045_9bfcf1a5b9.jpg
Alexander by Anneka Temmink, on Flickr
https://farm6.static.flickr.com/5124/5233930107_88153b8d62.jpg
My son Alexander by Anneka Temmink, on Flickr
heres william at a few weeks old they do look alike
https://farm4.static.flickr.com/3554/3549686096_55088ee057.jpg

Here are my two kiddies, lol. There is definitely some difference between them though.

https://i51.tinypic.com/lv8f5.jpg

you can tell they are brother and sister though. Alex is smaller than WIlliam in every way you can see from pics. He is like a small bag of sugar. He is asleep in bed beside me here. I couldnt be arsed getting up although I am clothed just being lazy.

my granddad and aunt came up yesterday, i knew they would but the rest no sign of them and darrens family have picked him uo a few times and not even came in to see baby or ask about him. Seems its the other way around now William is their fav and they have no time for more? how weird.

got some pics of my lazy lad, may as well make the most out of him loving his naps lol
https://farm6.static.flickr.com/5287/5233926045_9bfcf1a5b9.jpg
Alexander by Anneka Temmink, on Flickr
https://farm6.static.flickr.com/5124/5233930107_88153b8d62.jpg
My son Alexander by Anneka Temmink, on Flickr
heres william at a few weeks old they do look alike
https://farm4.static.flickr.com/3554/3549686096_55088ee057.jpg

awwww hes so cute huni, and does look very much like william, you've got 2 beautiful lil boys, soo photogenic xXx

Here are my two kiddies, lol. There is definitely some difference between them though.

sooo cute, they do look slightly different but can definately tell they are brother and sister xXx

you can tell they are brother and sister though. Alex is smaller than WIlliam in every way you can see from pics. He is like a small bag of sugar. He is asleep in bed beside me here. I couldnt be arsed getting up although I am clothed just being lazy.

my granddad and aunt came up yesterday, i knew they would but the rest no sign of them and darrens family have picked him uo a few times and not even came in to see baby or ask about him. Seems its the other way around now William is their fav and they have no time for more? how weird.

So is Madelyn! But she weighed more, I guess it must be her bone structure. And her head wasn't as big as Joseph's. :haha: Alex is much too cute though, as is William of course.

How rude is that of Darren's family? I can't believe they would choose a favorite. But I guess my family is the same way in some ways - they prefer girls over boys. :wacko:

sooo cute, they do look slightly different but can definately tell they are brother and sister xXx

Thanks hon. Their mouth areas are the same, and their eyes I think. Whereas Madelyn has more of my nose, I think. Or maybe its just a smaller version of Joseph's lol. Joseph has his daddy's nose, no questions asked. :haha: But otherwise, he looks like me.

My family are the same they have no time at all. And sadly I will have no visitors of presents of what Alex got and Williams book is full of sigs and what he got. My dad touched on something the other day about me not changing to please anyone and why should i etc,. so possibley he knows something but wont say, He says they (mum and her fam( go off for lunch all the time and leave him out so he hears notthing, Sounds like he knows something things are said though,.

I say if they can't accept you for who you are, especially since they are family, then you and your babies are probably better off. You definitely don't need people around your children who are going to judge you and what not in front of them, or worse to them.

My family has stuff to do with me, but it was not always that way. Especially when I started dating my OH - all because he is African American. :rolleyes: My aunt even went as far to say that my grandfather would be rolling over in his grave because of it. I really thought that was rude, even if it may be true about him. He wasn't here to state his opinion, so we will never know so she was way out of line.

I get in to it with my family A LOT because they are very opinionated on other people's lives when they have NO ROOM to talk.

yours are racist mine are narrow minded .nah dont need that crap, Though i prefer they said it to my face in stead of ignoring me and then asking my parents how I am when they only need ask me. If you got something to say say it , Plus I wanted some nice gifts for Alex and of all people my mum was the only person to get something before and after he was born. And she got me chocs to, first time she has come out looking good anyway.

I can completely relate to that DF. People gave us a ton of stuff before and after Joseph was born, but this time around only 1 person gave Madelyn a gift after she was born.

oo please add me! Aaron was born 13.11.2010 (due 17.11.2010) at 6.37pm weighing 5lb 15oz

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->