~~~November Sparklers 2010 mummies and daddies thread ~~~~

Infacol works for us too, you have to use it religiously before every feed, Amber hated it at first and did the screwed up face thing, but now she is okay with it.

thanks girls. going to start giving it to her starting her tea time feed. :)

ah see libby loves gripe water and hates infacol, we have been giving her nothing past couple of days and think Il have to start the infacol again as last night was horrendous x

FYI: I am OVERLY embarrassed about my post last night, lol. I should not be handed technological devices while drinking - its very official.

you&me - I haven't started, and not sure that I am going to. Madelyn will not latch and I don't have a pump so its nearly impossible at this point. I can keep trying to get her to latch, but I am not sure that she is going to. Plus my OH is not very supportive of it, so I am kind of on my own iykwim.

Speaking of OH - I got to sleep in a little today. Kind of nice.

FYI: I am OVERLY embarrassed about my post last night, lol. I should not be handed technological devices while drinking - its very official.

you&me - I haven't started, and not sure that I am going to. Madelyn will not latch and I don't have a pump so its nearly impossible at this point. I can keep trying to get her to latch, but I am not sure that she is going to. Plus my OH is not very supportive of it, so I am kind of on my own iykwim.

Speaking of OH - I got to sleep in a little today. Kind of nice.

haha did i read your post right that your OH was watching a film about Garlics? :haha: or is that my eye sight

haha no I read that too hehe

me and hubby have bd twice now and Im not seeing dr about pill till the 16th...oopsy x

haha no I read that too hehe

me and hubby have bd twice now and Im not seeing dr about pill till the 16th...oopsy x

OH and I have had bd a few times now and I don't see doctor about my IUD until Dec. 21! And its been unprotected. :dohh: But we know what the consequences would be, I am just hoping it doesn't happen! OH hasn't bothered to buy condoms when I told him he needs to do it because I am not sure what type he wants. But you can't really rely on a man to do it, its not like THEY have to carry the baby.

hehe true, I know... if it happens, it happens we are married and it would just be like oh well ce'est la vie or however u spell it... I would love another one right away but money wise I need to go back to work part time so I could get maternity money again as everything would just stop come april/may

Libby is upstairs in her basket :happydance: not sure for how long she is stirring for her dummy now :( x

Hey everybody!
I am here FINALLY! lol after being 3 days overdue my baby girl Megan was born on 03.12.2010 at 7.44pm weighing 10lb 4oz. It was a very traumatic birth though, Megans shoulders got stuck, she was born floppy and in mconium. It took the midwifes 15 minutes to resusitate her. Her levels of infection from the mconium was VERY high and so we had to stay in hospital for 5 days (and then we left early) as Megan had to have antibiotics :(
We are now finally home though and although tired we are doing ok. :)

Attachments

• Alysha and Megan T.jpg
    Alysha and Megan T.jpg
    3.9 KB · Views: 28
  • Daddy and Megan.jpg
    Daddy and Megan.jpg
    3.4 KB · Views: 28
  • Megan.jpg
    Megan.jpg
    3.8 KB · Views: 28
  • Mummy and Megan.jpg
    Mummy and Megan.jpg
    3.1 KB · Views: 28
We've dtd since but I find it quite sore :( being careful too bleh. I liked being pregnant and having sex without a care haha

Well pixie seems to spew little bits after taking infacol :S hope it kicks in soon. I'd like my happy baby back

i don't think you're meant to are you? if we could then we'd do that because her face was so funny! (not that i should laugh but it was) she scrunched it up like we'd fed her something foul like... Brussel sprouts :haha:

Oh bless her xx I'm not sure about adding the infacol xx she must be a month or thereabouts though as I'm sure she is older than Leo so you can use the gripe water xx

Failing that you could try the GP for gaviscon xx

Whichever way xx I hope her tummy is better soon xx

ETA: I love sprouts too ;)

Ohhhhh help me!!!!!

First night at our flat alone. Evan cried constantly and is now asleep on my chest. If I put him down he cries. Had warmed up now hearings on so he's not cold, he's eaten all night, he has clean bum and I've tried winding him for ages bit nothings come up.

Grrr so switching to formula when i'm back for good. Only managed to eat cos my friend visited :(

sorry for me me me, but 6 weeks in evan should be settling better right??

XXXXXXX

Ohhhhh help me!!!!!

First night at our flat alone. Evan cried constantly and is now asleep on my chest. If I put him down he cries. Had warmed up now hearings on so he's not cold, he's eaten all night, he has clean bum and I've tried winding him for ages bit nothings come up.

Grrr so switching to formula when i'm back for good. Only managed to eat cos my friend visited :(

sorry for me me me, but 6 weeks in evan should be settling better right??

XXXXXXX

Do you think he just wants his mummy Soph? xx

He always wants his mummy :) I just wish he'd go to bed but he doesn't always and not tonight. Maybe cos it is unusual surroundings he's extra clingy??

spose just the thought of this, alone everyday has freaked me out.

He always wants his mummy :) I just wish he'd go to bed but he doesn't always and not tonight. Maybe cos it is unusual surroundings he's extra clingy??

spose just the thought of this, alone everyday has freaked me out.

And understandably so xx could you try putting him down for 5 mins then back to you and then a bit longer etc etc....

I really should be asleep but I'm waiting for Leo to wake up and feed xx my left boob (who's turn it is - lol) is hurting now!!! WAKE up little man ;) xx

I'm jealous!! Evan rarely goes down these days and never before midnight. Bad habits now :(

I put him down and wheeled him into my room. See how it goes :)

Soph you are not doing anything wrong, George wants to be permanently attached 24/7 too. I only have dinner because my hubby cooks it and it is not unusual for me to have a bag of crisps and a handful of jaffa cakes for my lunch as he just wont let me put him down.

I am sure it will take you both a little while to get used to your new routine and surroundings. I keep telling myself that it will get easier, they are still only very little

AFM: Since we have been supplementing I have had a few days where he has had a couple of hours sleep just after lunch which has been bliss, I so envy those who have babies that have 4 hourly routines with babies that go down in their cribs!

I have been on my meds for 3 days now and I think I have noticed a few tiny changes, like my boobs do feel slightly more heavy in the morning but Georgie still acts as if they are half empty :haha: Early days.

I know Jo. It is easy to blame ourselves when our babys don't behave like robots :D I have only come back for one night, a bit like a trial run, it has been fine generally, I have not got any of Evans play things (bouncer or playmat) so it has been me or the pram. He'll end up in bed with me I am sure of it!

So glad the meds seem to be working Jo :) I have buggered my supply by going out friday night and not feedinr expressing for 12 hours :(

hes in with me now. i seriously wonder if he is hungry? hes feeding again ...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->