~~~November Sparklers 2010 mummies and daddies thread ~~~~

could the tingle not be your let down coco? x

That would be nice but the tingle is when they are not being used :haha: I would like to think they were tingle because they were filling up but I strongly susspect it is my poor over munched nipples as the tingling does ease when I apply pressure to them.

soooo....anyone's babies flat out refuse formula?... Michael wont take a bottle with anything in it not even ebm he just takes 2 sips and than screams bloody murder and wont drink it.. so i went back to soley bfing him.. even though he wants to eat every hour for 20 minutes.. sooo im trying to tough it out.. hes sooo fussy all the time hes crying.. doctor told me he has a umbilical hernia as well as acid reflux and is lactose intolerant.. so hes on zantac and when he takes formula its enfamil gentlease.. he always cries.. so i know he doesn't feel good.. =( anyone elses babies doing any of this?

Sorry, I don't have any advice, just wanted to give you :hugs: as it sounds as if you're having a tough time. x

could the tingle not be your let down coco? x

That would be nice but the tingle is when they are not being used :haha: I would like to think they were tingle because they were filling up but I strongly susspect it is my poor over munched nipples as the tingling does ease when I apply pressure to them.

Oh I get my let down at completely random times when my boobies arent being used too...

I think raphi has a herniated belly button too :( poor thing. Do you know if it hurts them marinewife?

:growlmad: I'm probably being irrational and overly hormonal/tired but I'm so annoyed. We don't have much money for Christmas presents this year but I wanted to do something special for my mum. She has helped us so much since Erin was born, and before to be honest. She's been off work after her op and has popped in every day that my OH is at work to help out, let me have a shower etc.
I spent yesterday making her a photo book with Erin's pics as she's such a proud grandma and shows everyone pics on her phone! OH came home and now wants me to make one for MIL. I know she's her grandma too but they've done nothing to help us, last time we went up there all she did was moan that Erin's clothes weren't nice enough for photos :growlmad: (she looks gorgeous in anything she wears and also, you bought her the bloody cardigan, I put her in it to come and visit!)
I just feel that it won't be as special if they both get one, dammit and I can't afford to find anything else as nice for my mum. :cry:

Coco, I had let down 3 times driving back to mums from Hastings :haha: anything can set it off lol! Often evan crying it if I think about him!! I didn't used to feel it but now it is strong almost to the point of being painful. I dint feel it as strong when evan feeds. Very weird :(

kayley- huge congrats my lovely x x

well I had a shit nights sleep and a shit day with a screaming evan. Day only made better by visiting hinkybinky and meeting the adorable, angelic, quiet Stanley :haha:

I fed evan when I got home at 6 and he has just devoured a 3oz bottle of formula and gavisvon. He is so hungry that's why he cries. I'm so close to making the switch x x

Pinklizzy that is such a gorgeous idea and I hope you dont mind but I might steal it for my mum, she has been compoletely amazing too. Why dont you tell your OH that this is something you want to be special for your mum and that you'll do something else for his? Or just make your MIL a not so special one?! :haha:

I'm a little worried, from about two weeks PP I couldnt wait to have sex again, now my sex drive has completely disappeared to the point where I dont even want to kiss my OH?! I love him and definitely want to be with him so I dont know why i'm like it. Anyone else feel similar?! I got like this whilst I was pregnant too...

:growlmad: I'm probably being irrational and overly hormonal/tired but I'm so annoyed. We don't have much money for Christmas presents this year but I wanted to do something special for my mum. She has helped us so much since Erin was born, and before to be honest. She's been off work after her op and has popped in every day that my OH is at work to help out, let me have a shower etc.
I spent yesterday making her a photo book with Erin's pics as she's such a proud grandma and shows everyone pics on her phone! OH came home and now wants me to make one for MIL. I know she's her grandma too but they've done nothing to help us, last time we went up there all she did was moan that Erin's clothes weren't nice enough for photos :growlmad: (she looks gorgeous in anything she wears and also, you bought her the bloody cardigan, I put her in it to come and visit!)
I just feel that it won't be as special if they both get one, dammit and I can't afford to find anything else as nice for my mum. :cry:

i totally agree with u, i would say no lol they can have a picture in a frame

and the cheeky cow saying that too you !

sOPH Do what u need to do but ur doing a fab job

libby is a lot more settled just trying to get her to sleep thry the night now x xxx

My OH has already got her a photo in a frame, and some perfume. I'm just worried that it'll look bad as they're all going to be at ours for Christmas day! :shrug: Argh, she always manages to make me feel bad even though she's the crazy one!

Kayley - Congrats x
Pinklizzy - That is a tough situation. How unfair, can your OH not understand?

I spent the night at my cousins last night with the kiddies. OH wasn't pleased, so waiting for him to get home so we can talk. I am so tired today, its ridiculous.

marinewife, I am so sorry you are having a hard time, I don't have any advice to give you either but I hope things soon improve for Michael.

Lizzy, I would feel exactly the same but rather than just flat out refuse to make one for MIL, pretend that you would rather do something special and just for her too, like a set of coffee cup coasters? They usually come in sets of 6, so not too much hard work.

Sophie, the exact same thing happened when I went to visit Claire911, her little angel slept nice and peacefully waking only for a feed while Georgie screamed the house down :haha:

Kala I hope things are ok with you :hugs:

Kayley im sorry hun that you feel ignored :( Congrats though!

Marinewife, im sorry your lo is having a rough time. Maddy has problems with milk and I have all but cut EVERY milk product out of my diet(it is not easy, especially since im italian and LOVE cheese!) For the formula we have given her the Similac Soy Isomil formula and she does ALOT better, dont know if that enfimal(sp?) is soy but maybe try a soy base formula.

Silas, hope things go well with you and your oh

pinklizzy, we dont have much money for christmas either, so we are going to go get some of those handprint plaster things and give those to the grandparents :)

MissMama, my sexdrive was CRAZY about 4 weeks pp, but now i have tapered off where I dont want to kiss my oh too. Maybe its just our hormones trying to get back to normal?

AFM and Maddy, she has been sick for the past couple of days and the nights have been horrible. She has been having a growth spurt at the same time too, my nipples are KILLING me. And I think we have finally stopped giving her formula :D We are going to keep it around for the odd feeding when I dont have any ebm but she hasnt had any formula for the past 4 days, also my oh has been really supportive of me and breastfeeding, during the night feedings I always just want to give her a bottle but he pushes me to keep going with bf, Totally makes me happy

we defo hav a growth spurt on our hands she is wanting ti feed 3 hourly or less and taking decent amounts and is so unsettled and wont sleep :(

this one is pretty brutal x

glad to hear all the supportive OH's.

as for the xmas present situation - id just say that you'd rather them have different presents. that way it lets your mum have the unique present and at the same time his mum will have something too :)

AFM we have to go to get Pixies scan done today for her hips... sure everything will be ok though

my nipples are about to drop off! and thats saying sometihng when I have been at it so long. I am actually in tears feeding and have used loads of cream to no help. Its like being at the start all over again., I hope it passes faster than last time. I am so tired as I william keeps me awake now not Alex.

oh no... does william hurt you now wen he feeds too? hows the tandem feeding going apart from pain xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->