~~~November Sparklers 2010 mummies and daddies thread ~~~~

GG yeah she's 4 weeks going on 5 on sunday. she's eating like a horse at the mo! how is Lib doing now? we've seen a difference since starting on the infacol and if she's still windy the HV said it's ok to use gripe water too although she's not heard of people raving about the stuff...

I'm sure her scan in 4 weeks time will be fine. it's actually quite handy having the double nappies on. it's quicker changing a wet one ;)

GG yeah she's 4 weeks going on 5 on sunday. she's eating like a horse at the mo! how is Lib doing now? we've seen a difference since starting on the infacol and if she's still windy the HV said it's ok to use gripe water too although she's not heard of people raving about the stuff...

I'm sure her scan in 4 weeks time will be fine. it's actually quite handy having the double nappies on. it's quicker changing a wet one ;)

4 week growth spurt i would say lol

she id better today thanks a lot more herself, although she is still having these painful pumps which aptimil comfort is renound for... should i switch her to normal aptimil or switch completly, im undecided what to do as she is pooing lovely and i dont want to bung her up so im reluctant to change, but something just isnt sitting right, she isnt a happy contented baby x

i know what you mean. Pixie has started having trouble with her wind more so than normal recently- i'm not sure if it's down to the colic coming to a head or its her formula... i don't want to change completely like you, she's pooping fine too... urgh wish she'd just say what's up

I hate bleeding! i thought I was done and it came back again. The pads are giving me thrush again! I have nothing but the runs to for 2 days now. I cant even fart its that bad. what the hell? i am never like that and havnt eaten anything weird. I think i lost weight from it with some luck. I am pale and sick of hearing people say this, i probably am anemic i iwll get to docs or some spa tone and dizzy and have headaches.

Alexander
https://i281.photobucket.com/albums/kk238/anneke1982/002-4.jpg

yeh df so cute, nd loose bowels app ur body getting bk to normal, i had it nd this is what mw said x

Yesterday Jaxon was up from 8am till 2pm, then slept from 2 till 4, was up again till about 530 slept till about 7, and went to bed at 730. Slept till 9, went back down at 10, then got up at 1:15 this morning, was up till 2 am. Then he went back down until 6am, and has been sleeping again since 630.

Is he sleeping to much?

Yesterday Jaxon was up from 8am till 2pm, then slept from 2 till 4, was up again till about 530 slept till about 7, and went to bed at 730. Slept till 9, went back down at 10, then got up at 1:15 this morning, was up till 2 am. Then he went back down until 6am, and has been sleeping again since 630.

Is he sleeping to much?

he is still very young so I think its fine, they grow and learn in there sleep in first few weeks, libby is 7 weeks on sat and she has slept today 5-8.30am, 10.30 - currently still sleeping.. she pretty much sleeps till her next bottle after a little play I wouldnt worry x

Bartness - Madelyn sleeps a lot more than that. She is only up for maybe 1 1/2 hours straight at a time.

Alex is sleeping near all the time. Better sleeper than William was.

I weighted myself. big mistake. Heavier than thought. And before anyone thigs skinny chick worried about a pound I have 5 stone to loose to get to just being over weight and not obese. I put on a stone with this pregnancy but I was still obese before. I hope I can get this off I wasnt able to last time.

snap df i have over 3 syone to lose now, will hav till wait till after xmas

Pichi-did they check the creases on Pixie's legs when she was scanned? I was told Erin doesn't need a scan but she has uneven creases? Hope you don't mind me asking, just a bit concerned.

i put on a stone this preg and 2 from last one, I am just fat anyway and ired of people sugar coating it for me. I except and wont be offended if someone agrees with me ffs.

Pichi-did they check the creases on Pixie's legs when she was scanned? I was told Erin doesn't need a scan but she has uneven creases? Hope you don't mind me asking, just a bit concerned.

nope they never mentioned this to me hun - Pixie has to go for another scan in 4 weeks though. i think if it was anything major to worry they'd have mentioned more about to you surely? im sure she's just fine x

Bartness Jaxons sleeping is fine xx like others have said Leo rarely beats 90 mins xx I think his eyes would fall out xx lol xx

Hugs to all xx I still read all posts but it's such a faff to reply on my phone (forgotten what a laptop is - lol) that I just answer you all in my head - does that make me slightly crazy xx

do you find though that your little one won't sleep when you want them to though? lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->