~~~November Sparklers 2010 mummies and daddies thread ~~~~

do you find though that your little one won't sleep when you want them to though? lol

Specifically when you need to eat or poo ;)

I'm currently starving and Leo is being a wee beastie and won't get off my boob. Not like him at all so we're either talking comfort colic feeding or growth spurt - little monkey xx

Bartness Jaxons sleeping is fine xx like others have said Leo rarely beats 90 mins xx I think his eyes would fall out xx lol xx

Hugs to all xx I still read all posts but it's such a faff to reply on my phone (forgotten what a laptop is - lol) that I just answer you all in my head - does that make me slightly crazy xx

dw hun, i totally do that too.

i just got a lettter with raphi's date for her hip scan :( pichi could you tell there was something wrong with pixies hips? coz there doesnt seem to be anything wrong with raphi's..xx

I have begun to dread feeding Madelyn. Its just a big mess, and I freaking hate it! Can I just run away? PLEASE?!

Raphi wont stop crying, she wont sleep for longer than ten minutes, wont feed properly wont be put down. I dont know whats wrong and its pushing me to tears :cry:

What do you mean a big mess silas? :hugs:

She spits-up puddles and it goes everywhere etc. I swear that she spits-up most if not all of what she eats as I can't see how she doesn't when there is just SO MUCH of it. And I am really not exaggerating at all.

Double post :dohh: dont quite know how I managed that!

How do you hold her whilst she feeds? Try keeping her as upright as possible..xx

Bartness Jaxons sleeping is fine xx like others have said Leo rarely beats 90 mins xx I think his eyes would fall out xx lol xx

Hugs to all xx I still read all posts but it's such a faff to reply on my phone (forgotten what a laptop is - lol) that I just answer you all in my head - does that make me slightly crazy xx

dw hun, i totally do that too.

i just got a lettter with raphi's date for her hip scan :( pichi could you tell there was something wrong with pixies hips? coz there doesnt seem to be anything wrong with raphi's..xx

i wouldn't have guessed there was anything wrong with her hips hun. she looks like she's filled her nappy perminantly with her double nappy on. they're ALMOST 100% in their sockets but they are just slightly out which i hear is quite common in breech babies

She spits-up puddles and it goes everywhere etc. I swear that she spits-up most if not all of what she eats as I can't see how she doesn't when there is just SO MUCH of it. And I am really not exaggerating at all.

that sounds like reflux hun. maybe sit her up and burp her every oz. i've found when doing that i don't get half as much sickies from toots than i did if i left it to burp her every 2-3oz

Took Erin to the HV clinic this afternoon and they called the GPs for an appt in Jan as they were worried about the uneven creases, she also has a small umbilical hernia-I feel really bad I didn't notice before now :nope:
She's 9lb now though, chunky little monkey butt!

Silas- does sound like reflux and when they sick after does look more than is. Leo varies in sleeping in the day some days he only sleeps an hour all day but like today he sometimes sleeps most of the day.

AFM: Had Leo weighed today he now weighs 12IB 7oz (5.65kg) he has gained nearly 3IB in 2and a half weeks!!!!.

Kayley spoke to hv about not taking a bottle she suggested trying to cup feed him, i haven't tried yet but i'll let you know how it goes

Took Erin to the HV clinic this afternoon and they called the GPs for an appt in Jan as they were worried about the uneven creases, she also has a small umbilical hernia-I feel really bad I didn't notice before now :nope:

what's an umbilical hernia? :shrug:

dont worry hun my nephew and my cousins daughter got their hips scanned for uneven creases theywere both fine, its just a precaution

Silas- does sound like reflux and when they sick after does look more than is. Leo varies in sleeping in the day some days he only sleeps an hour all day but like today he sometimes sleeps most of the day.

AFM: Had Leo weighed today he now weighs 12IB 7oz (5.65kg) he has gained nearly 3IB in 2and a half weeks!!!!.

Kayley spoke to hv about not taking a bottle she suggested trying to cup feed him, i haven't tried yet but i'll let you know how it goes

oh wow chunky monkey, excellent wieght gain!

what's an umbilical hernia? :shrug:

a little hernia on the belly button x

Weight gain good, my dad asked today if i needed to cut his food down because hes too big!! he's 5 weeks old what do i do put him on a diet!!!!

noooo ! he is taking all he needs they cant be overweight at this age!!

thats what i said, my dad just thinks because hes big now he will be when hes 10!!!!

at this age their bodies won't take any more than they need - their eyes may be bigger than their belly but what they don't need they'll sick back up so i'd say he's perfectly fine :)

Ahh weezy that's fab!! Not too much at all, babys are all different sizes :) evan is 7 weeks but is 10lbs 9oz, he put on 2lbs in exactly 2 weeks. Piggy! He is bf with minimal formula so am not worried in the slightest!!

I put a sleepy evan to bed at 9.30 last night. 4am he went to sleep lol till 8am!! Annoying thing is he wasn't really crying he was just being a royal monkey :haha:

just Bern into town, got myself a nice thick coat finally. Bought evan losds!! Splashed out on 3-6 month clothes from next, new sleep suits and vest from cheapo primark! And treated him to a lovely ted baker t shirt snd Cardigan for Xmas day :)

also bought him 3 for 2 toys in boots really good deals have a look girls :) some stacking cups, bath ducks and shape sorter! Also got him some hungry caterpillar teething toys and my best buy ... Mam (sp) dummies. Omg!! He jeeps them in and they helped jeep him quiet for 6 hours :) wish he could do it at night!!!

Saw my neice in her nativity earlier bless her, she was dressed as a star :)

I have a pic of evan today in his new coat just before we went shopping. Shall post in a min x c

Weight gain good, my dad asked today if i needed to cut his food down because hes too big!! he's 5 weeks old what do i do put him on a diet!!!!

Yeah, you must be giving him far too many carbs ;) stop it already with the spuds

Seriously thats a good gain - go Leo (really love your name choice by the way :D)

xx

https://i281.photobucket.com/albums/kk238/anneke1982/002-5.jpg

https://i281.photobucket.com/albums/kk238/anneke1982/003-2.jpg

he smiles . laughs and kicks his legs when he hears me speaking. :cloud9::cloud9:

wow child genious on you hands... I spose he was quite overdue wasnt he so he is probs closer to 4 weeks old

does that count when they still in? just likes to enter when they want, I would be the same myself.

I still have the runs,. TMI but nothing is settling with me at all its like I have IBS or something. Its not like me at all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->