~~~November Sparklers 2010 mummies and daddies thread ~~~~

Awww what a cutie Pixelle.

I love that last piccie, he looks like he is giving the fingers up sign!! :haha:

Gemma, I see Pixelle got a letter about jabs but I never did. I just booked it all through my GP. He see's the nurse to have his jabs then see's the doctor after to have his 8 week check, I assume to do all his measurements and check he is all ok.

Well I had a random one last night! I bathed Evan at half 7 and used that Johnsons bedtime stuff, got him in his jimjams and he was falling asleep on me by half 8. So I decided to put him to bed at 9. He stirred at half 9 but went down again till around half 10. By 11 I had to get him up as he was proper screaming for ages. Gave him some gripe water, changed his bum and he had a feed but was really struggling :( He slept in with me and to be honest didn't properly wake up all night :D He woke and had dreamy feeds on me for a few mins (twice) and by 5 I put him into his basket. I put him on his side though and he seemed so much more comfy :) He woke up just after 8am :)

We stayed in bed till half 11 :rofl:

no wonder my baby doesn't sleep :D He is in his bouncer now kinda happy sucking away on dum dum, think he'll drift off soon.

I had time for some weetabix :wohoo:

Dani, I shall reply :) Although I will warn you at 29 I am possibly going to give the present back that my dad has got me (if he gets me the same as my sister) as it is wholly inappropriate for me, but as he doesn't ever put much thought into things he won't have thought about that!!

Pixelle, Kai is looking yummy :haha: You know you are doing fab and I really hope the improvement in yourself continues :hugs:

Some updated pics for you girls taken in the last day or so :)

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v660/A_Jsshorts/shoppingwithmummy.jpg

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v660/A_Jsshorts/ENGERLAND.jpg

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v660/A_Jsshorts/kindasmile.jpg

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v660/A_Jsshorts/Heartbreaker.jpg

all the november kiddies are such cuties :D we make some cute kids hehe.

pixie feeds every 4hours and takes anything from 3oz to 5oz... does that sound about right?

such a cutie pie sophie, he is filling out :D lush! He looks just like you.

yeh sounds about right manda although libby has just took 6oz! porker she often leaves a couple of ounces at diff feeds x

yeah, i've found Pixie does the same. The max she'll ever manage is 5oz... minimum she'll take is 2oz and that's usually at around 2am

thanks x

S&B big :hugs: to your brave little princess

I cried when Leo had his heel prick so goodness knows what I will be like when he has his jabs, let alone him ;)

GG YAY Libby, hope it wasnt a fluke

you&me I'm loving the idea of BFing whilst being innoculated - gonna ask my Doc the same - the MW did advise (which I did) that I BF him straight after his heal prick as he would be upset but not during.

I also agree with you about "some people" I have been commenting on a FF question that S&B posted and some people are just SO rude!!

Pixelle Kai is beautiful :D

AM YAY for weetabix ;) AND, that 2nd photo of Evan has got to be the cutest pic I ever saw, his hair is fab and the look on his face is priceless!!

pichi Sounds about right to me :D (although I have no idea what Leo takes as we're still managing to BF, I have to say thats the one thing I dont like about it!)

AFM - erm, nothing much to say to be honest. All is well, just remembered I am due a colposcopy and havent heard anything so will have to chase the hospital but thats about as exciting as life is at the moment ;)

Jo
xx

OH and I had a fight last night about stupid stuff. I know that this is completely baby unrelated and all - but honestly you ladies are the only people I have to talk to anymore! I don't go anywhere, see hardly anyone etc. Sad to say but the internet is basically my only means for social interaction with adults.

Anyhow, I am sick of hearing that people at my OH's work are talking about me. Telling lies about me to top it all off, and one person I don't even think I actually know! My OH finally told me their names and it really upsets me - he doesn't see why - but honestly, if someone was walking around lying about things in your past, wouldn't you be upset? He says no, so I am so sorry I am just not a perfect person like you and can let these kind of things go and not bother me. My bad. Ugh, fml.

You&me-had to comment on that thread, found it really sad that a 3 yr old even knows what he wants for Christmas, let alone not like what he got!
Really not looking forward to the jabs, haven't been able to make an appt despite ringing the GP's twice and going in there to ask!
Love the new pics, Kai and Evan are both very handsome boys :flower:
Pichi-Erin takes about 3-4.5 oz every 3-4hrs although she'll go 5hrs at night.
FGS-hope you are able to get colposcopy sorted even though it's not much fun!

AFM-Erin and I have been out this morning, just into work to say goodbye to one of my students as it's the end of her placement. Was all ready, Erin dressed and in her snowsuit when I realised I'd got distracted while getting dressed and still had my pj bottoms on! :dohh:

i finally worked out how to do the black and white colour splash :haha: I am behind the times but it is awesome :D

This is my first sttempt for those not on my facebook :) I think I might get this one enlarged for the wall at home. Jo I agree he looks lovely in this pic (biased much!!??)

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v660/A_Jsshorts/EvanEngland.jpg

LOL Lizzy I live in my PJ bottoms (cow print ones!) but not the top as it doesn't fit :dohh: I would LOVE to just go out in them :haha:

AM - is that the original colour of his sleepsuit?

Did you turn everything black and white but that or did you have to colour it in? (Does that make sense?)

I have downloaded the app but am struggling!!

xx

iv downloaded but my sync is taking ages to put pics on lol!

I live in my pjs through the day, go in shower when oh gets in and put a clean pair on when I get out.

Silas - its my only interaction too dont worry, I have no one in Bolton :cry: lol

Did you turn everything black and white but that or did you have to colour it in? (Does that make sense?)

xx

photoshop is the best for things like this :) i'm forever touching up photos like that. :)

xx

photoshop is the best for things like this :) i'm forever touching up photos like that. :)

I'll have to have a word with the OH then. He's an amateur 'togger so knows his photoshop.

However, he's not a fan of the coloursplash so he might not show me - lol

Jo
xx

well if you can get on photoshop i can find you a good tutorial for it if you like? or if i can't find one ill try make one for you x

its amazing what difference sharpening an image and sorting the colour out can do ^__^

I want to see the movie Black Swan with Natalie Portman really bad. Could use a night out tbh. It will NEVER happen though.

Yes jo it was the original colour :)

pichi, do u have to pay for photoshop? i am rubbish at photo editing x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"