~~~November Sparklers 2010 mummies and daddies thread ~~~~

yeah unfortunately... or you can obtain it by other means but that's bad :haha:

the only reason i have the software is because i studied and got my Hons in Web design and development with graphic design :) :thumbup:

twins :wacko:

Attachments

• mosaic24d964481f886192eacd209669d8ef93d6634708 copy.jpg
    mosaic24d964481f886192eacd209669d8ef93d6634708 copy.jpg
    22 KB · Views: 5
https://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g100/Gemma85/libby-1.jpg

i did it toooo

Loving all the Sparkler pictures! We have beautiful babies! I'm going to mess around with photoshop, if I ever find the time! :lol:

Thank you for the comments on Kai....It's lovely to hear nice things about him. Sometimes family should keep their mouths firmly shut when commenting on my baby!

Does anyone know where I can get a cheap-ish Christmas outfit for Kai? I looked pretty much everywhere in town on Saturday and couldn't find anything! Preferably want an Elf one but anything will do! Probably can't order online in time now so an actual shop is probably my best bet.

And what is it with 0-3 months babygrows?! Every shop I went in had all other sizes apart from the one I wanted! Kai's growing out of his newborn stuff now. Managed to get 1 pack of 3 in the end....nightmare!

Gemma sent me Libby's elf outfit. it hasn't arrived yet still :cry: I couldnt find one either x

DF - They really do look so much alike!

Do any of you ladies ever get pains in your private area? I mean, I get this random throbbing pain sometimes and its kind of dumb and I don't like it one bit tbh. Am I the only one?

Royal Mail are having trouble because of the weather!!

Apparently one snowflake fell on The Gherkin and post will now be delayed by 6 weeks :rolleyes:

Do any of you ladies ever get pains in your private area? I mean, I get this random throbbing pain sometimes and its kind of dumb and I don't like it one bit tbh. Am I the only one?

Is it just since you gave birth Silas?

I am waiting on stuff to from when Alex was born, relatives posted parcels and even stuff i bought of people here and ebay,. Some stuff is getting through but I have 4 parcels missing. I need them as some are Wiliams xmas outfit.

hope we all get our post soon :)

Pixelle, i bought a load od 0-3 and 3-6 vest and babygros in primark yesterday. I also like tesco, asda and sainsburys :)

I'm getting Jaxon's pictures done on Thursday, and its free!! My cousin is a photographer (she's actually done magazine covers, and does fashion/model shoots too, so hopefully they turn out good). The photoshoot is her baby gift to Jaxon. So I plan on going to the mall this weekend to find an outfit for Jaxon to wear (though he will have a few photos taken in his pink floyd onsie, as its Daddy's favorite band!).

I'm also meeting the MIL for the first time later this afternoon. Im exicted and nervous at the same time! She's flying in from Dallas for a week. EEEEEKKKK!!!

Oh and I love the pics everyone, all the babies are sooo cute!

my plan picture wise is to get her down to her nappy and a cute wee hat i found in H&M and take some piccies on my SLR. have her on a white pillow and a white sheet background. this way i can photoshop the background to be perfect :D...

now to find time

https://www.facebook.com/#!/photo.php?fbid=10150109226145530&set=a.10150095461080530.310722.512260529&pid=8107535&id=512260529

Attemping to upload a pic of Jaxon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->