~~~November Sparklers 2010 mummies and daddies thread ~~~~

well didnt work...I'll never figure this out.

You could just go to photobucket.com or tinypic.com and upload a picture and then it will give you the img code and just post it on here that way. Thats how I do it because my pictures are always too big for the uploader. :flower:

I tried to take the kids Christmas pictures today with our pathetic Christmas tree. I got good ones of Madelyn that I am happy enough with, but Joseph just WOULD NOT cooperate. :( Such a stinker - so i'll attempt to do it another day. Wish I had a great camera that was just a point and shoot and then a great photo editing software so I could just make professional-like pictures myself. My OH refuses to pay/get professional pictures as of yet. Kind of annoying!

https://www.facebook.com/#!/photo.php?fbid=10150109226145530&set=a.10150095461080530.310722.512260529&pid=8107535&id=512260529

Attemping to upload a pic of Jaxon.

after you have choosen your file did you scroll over the wee pop up page and hit the button upload?

Loving all the Sparkler pictures! We have beautiful babies! I'm going to mess around with photoshop, if I ever find the time! :lol:

Thank you for the comments on Kai....It's lovely to hear nice things about him. Sometimes family should keep their mouths firmly shut when commenting on my baby!

Does anyone know where I can get a cheap-ish Christmas outfit for Kai? I looked pretty much everywhere in town on Saturday and couldn't find anything! Preferably want an Elf one but anything will do! Probably can't order online in time now so an actual shop is probably my best bet.

And what is it with 0-3 months babygrows?! Every shop I went in had all other sizes apart from the one I wanted! Kai's growing out of his newborn stuff now. Managed to get 1 pack of 3 in the end....nightmare!

Best place for xmas outfits is mothercare! We got Megan a xmas pudding outfit from there for £15 - she will look sooo cute :D

By the way Pixelle I asked my OH about you and he said if you're Kelly then yes he does know you, he went to school with you!

He is back to work on Monday :( so if you want a chat or whatever then we could arrange something if you like. We're in Totton! Where abouts are you?

Kai is so cute, he has so much hair! :o did you get a lot of heartburn?

BTW all the sparkler babys are cute. I love the coloursplash pics - somebody HAS to let me know how to do that! :D

Megan was a right pain last night! She just didn't want to settle. I was up all night with her. Then my alarm went off at 6am to get Alysha up for school. I thought I had snoozed my alarm but had actually turned it off. Woke up at 7.10am - hence after rushing around we were late for school! I was so tired I didn't even put my make up on lol.
Came home and left Megan in her all in one coat whilst I went back to bed for a bit lol.
I'm sure she was cold last night though. They say the room temp is supposed to be between 18'c and 20'c, it was 19'c last night and it still felt freezing to me! Going to warm the room up a little more tonight and see if it helps her sleep better.
Fingers crossed

Hope she is ok for u tonight I know those nights only too well

I had horrendous heartburn and lib has hardly any hair lol x

It is sometimes 15 in my room, it is hard to know how much to put over him. I think half my problem is he is cold :(

i have pixie in a sleeping bag with some mittens on because her hands are always cold. the sleeping bag is to do with temps 16-18'c but i always have a blanket on standby just in case :)

AM that pic is so cute. i have taken next to no piccies of toots (well, hardly any nice poses anyways)

Do any of you ladies ever get pains in your private area? I mean, I get this random throbbing pain sometimes and its kind of dumb and I don't like it one bit tbh. Am I the only one?

Is it just since you gave birth Silas?

Yes, just since I gave birth. Could that be bad? :shrug:

Gosh, I hope I didn't worry you!! I do have the odd foof twinge (lol) but I never really thought anything about it.

If you're worried though check with your GP. :D

xx

Me too, just nothing much going on apart from feeding and naps today lol!

Hubby and I have been out in the back garden making snow angels!! :haha:

Attachments

• IMAG0022.jpg
    IMAG0022.jpg
    26.3 KB · Views: 2
I've been around, but I have had a different child to look after today :haha:

We got up at 8.20am and had a feed then Evan went down for a nap. He lasted until 12pm when he had another feed and went down again until 3pm then had a play for an hour, then had another feed and slept on me until half 7 :haha:

Then mum had a stroke of genius!! Evan doesn't understand Christmas, so why make him wait for his present (a swing) so we put it up and OH MY GOD he LOVES it!! I have had dinner in peace, I am writing this now, IN PEACE. He is mesmerised by it!! And he's just dropped off to sleep :wohoo:

It is the Fisher Price Ocean one. Is on the expensive side (£80 gone up to £100 now bloody hell we was lucky!!) but I had a £20 voucher I gave to mum. Oh why didn't we get a swing earlier :rofl:

https://www.toysrus.co.uk/Babies-R-...isherPrice-Ocean-Wonders-Cradle-Swing(0077290)

Evan has nrealy outgrown his moses basket :haha: So tonight is operation crib! Wish us luck considering my baby doesn't sleep at night!

We are going to go in the snow tomorrow, I keep saying this and never do, but I need piccies of Evan in the snow :) And I will do his Christmas pictures too :)

Quiet day on here I notice :)

jealous much!

started lib on cow and gate infasoy for lactose free had first feed at 7 she seemed more settled but since i said it out loud she started to twist again, giv it few days and going drs again x

Evan is in his crib dozing going well as he's hard to settle in his own bed normally :) just cries when dummy falls out. Once so far! God I hope he has a decent night :)

gemma come visit me lib can play in the swing lol!! Have u got a swing?? Well worth the money imo, and another place to park baby when u need to do something lol xx

Gemma, our situation just seems to be the same. I said that I had a content baby. Nope!
She has been fed, winded, changed, cuddled and still she has cried constantly practically for around 2hours. I've just had a crying episode and I'm at a loss as to what I do now. I'm really questioning whether I'm a good mum or not :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->