~~~November Sparklers 2010 mummies and daddies thread ~~~~

Haha I like both u can have lixie and il have pibby, I'm gonna talk to hv it's strange we are both having problems on same formula I think we may hav to change brands but i'm not doing anything till iv spoke to someone x

:hugs: to all those mummies finding it a bit tough at the moment.

well - Pixie's christmas present came today but i thought i'd give her it early :

a hello Kitty Mobile for her crib :D

it's so cute. the little plushies dangle down to look at her, there is a funky little night light and it plays up to intervals of 20mins! *yus* i hope to god that soothes her a little bit. we have the fisher price seahorse and she loves that. the glow of it sends her off to sleep but i have to press the button at least 3/4 times because it tends to only last for 5mins at a time :dohh:

I am sat on the sofa snuggled up with raphi wrapped in blankets the heatings on full and we have an electric heater on and its fa-reezing! On the plus side i'm so wrapped up I cant move off the sofa so OHs having to run round for me :D

ma boosiful girl, I took these :)

https://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g100/Gemma85/DSCN0685.jpg

https://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g100/Gemma85/DSCN0686.jpg

i think if i put too many blankets on her she hates it - but in the same light she loves to cuddle in to our bed which has a massive feather blanket on it :shurgg:

Gemma! i got that exact outfit and little socks for pixie!

haha they really are the same baby and you are me! Im a geordie and whereever I go everyone thinks im scottish! haha

hehe. i got the little suit from my aunty and the wee socks from my best mate in her nappy cake. i do love the wee outfit. i fell in love with the wee gingerbread manny hehe. i also have a thing for everything cute and sweet looking like lollypops and anything to do with japan ^__^;

oh she's just been sick on my bed and i swear to god it smells of gingerbread :rofl:

haha actually I got the outfit from an aunty too but i bought the socks in mothercare.. poor pixie :( libby isnt sick a lot x

she isn't bad now. i think she's just got eyes bigger than her tum

GG she is gorgeous! What a cute little outfit!
Erin has been sick a couple of times today and was a little constipated this morning but she's finally asleep in her moses basket. I really should be doing housework while she sleeps but I'm slobbing on the sofa instead!

november sparklers are gorgeous babies!!!!!!!! :)

and GG, Yes I am bf'ing. We have had some problems with milk intolerance, i have been trying to cut it out of my diet for her. I honestly would rather give up milk then give up breastfeeding, i love it too much

Erin has been screaming on and off since 8pm, changed her a few minutes ago and noticed her belly button (where her hernia is) looks really purple and bruised :cry: Not sure if it's because she has been crying so much or if she's crying because it hurts? She has settled on her front for now but think it's going to be a long night.

i've just put Pixie down for the first time in her crib on her tummy and she's settles so quick :o! i don't like letting her sleep on her tummy other than when she's on me but it seems she just doesn't like sleeping on her back :shrug:

i hope Erin settles for you hun. is it a painful cry she has or is she just gurny

She was really screaming earlier, now she's just whimpering.

i find that my little madame has 2 cries : the 'i want your attention' cry and the 'oh mummy i'm sore' cry. what can you do for a sore tummy button?

Loving all the Sparkler pictures! We have beautiful babies! I'm going to mess around with photoshop, if I ever find the time! :lol:

Thank you for the comments on Kai....It's lovely to hear nice things about him. Sometimes family should keep their mouths firmly shut when commenting on my baby!

Does anyone know where I can get a cheap-ish Christmas outfit for Kai? I looked pretty much everywhere in town on Saturday and couldn't find anything! Preferably want an Elf one but anything will do! Probably can't order online in time now so an actual shop is probably my best bet.

And what is it with 0-3 months babygrows?! Every shop I went in had all other sizes apart from the one I wanted! Kai's growing out of his newborn stuff now. Managed to get 1 pack of 3 in the end....nightmare!

Best place for xmas outfits is mothercare! We got Megan a xmas pudding outfit from there for £15 - she will look sooo cute :D

By the way Pixelle I asked my OH about you and he said if you're Kelly then yes he does know you, he went to school with you!

He is back to work on Monday :( so if you want a chat or whatever then we could arrange something if you like. We're in Totton! Where abouts are you?

Kai is so cute, he has so much hair! :o did you get a lot of heartburn?

BTW all the sparkler babys are cute. I love the coloursplash pics - somebody HAS to let me know how to do that! :D

Managed to get an outfit in Peacocks in the end! Didn't want to trek into town again, especially with all that snow!
I have ordered an Elf outfit on eBay but I doubt it'll get here in time for Christmas!

Yep....right person then! Your OH and Steve M used to wind me up something chronic! :lol:

I love all his hair! He was pretty much born with all that you see....he's going to need a haircut soon! :lol:
Didn't get heartburn too bad....only a little and only a few times...another old wives tale that doesn't seem to be true! :)

I lived in Totton up until a year ago...then I moved to Bitterne to be with my OH...Still trying to get used to being this side of the water as all my family are over Holbury way. Was much easier to see them when I lived in Totton.
This week is going to be major hectic...got 2 Dr's appointments, HV coming out, family visiting, shopping to do etc but would be great to have a chat at some point! :)

I usually do my coloursplash pics the hard way using Paint.net or Photoshop but have recently found on Photobucket.com there's an edit option which lets you do it. It's all free too :)

Hope everyone is ok. Will try to catch up with thread tomorrow. I read loads but don't have time to reply....I reply in my head then forget I haven't ACTUALLY replied! :lol:

I managed to get 4 semi-decent photos before he started crying! :lol:
My little sweetheart:

Attachments

• DSC_0054-1.jpg
    DSC_0054-1.jpg
    20.3 KB · Views: 2
  • DSC_0052-1.jpg
    DSC_0052-1.jpg
    29.5 KB · Views: 1

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts