~~~November Sparklers 2010 mummies and daddies thread ~~~~

Love Santa Kai!
Erin has slept for an hour or so before waking for a feed. Going to ring the GPs as soon as they open about her belly button.

Love photos kelly kai is so cute

Pichi I thought pixie would sleep on her tummy like lib does, its better for their wind u see, don't worry about putting her on tummy, people were told to when I was a baby and it just increases risk app so puttin her on bk is not 100 percent safe anyway. U have the angelcare mat don't u?

Libb went in bath at 7 and had a bottle, woke 11.30 for next bottle and then pooped all over all up her back and
everythin so had to rebath her and she went down again at 1 the woke about 4 and has just fell asleep on me a6ter bottle so gonna try and put her b ack. No screamin
g at all tonight, quite a content little girl.. What's going on? X

i got another explosive poop from miss :dohh: leaked onto her vest

ASked Darren last night why in 3 weeks his ones hadnt even so much as sent a card or come and seen William even when they where parked outside and he said they said "he is being fed all the time" so they wont come in because they dont want to see that . I said that was going to happen as when I bf william everyone would run out the room. Wtf is that all about??? Make me feel like a leper!

DF that's so awful! :hugs:
Waiting for GPs to ring back but she seems a lot more settled this morning. Still worried about it though, might just take her down there this afternoon and sit and wait to be seen.

I'm taking raphi to gp this afternoon too bout her belly button. She's been really straining and grunting to poo and pass wind and I swear her hernia's got bigger, looks purple too :(

aww poor babies :(

libby has just drained a 6 oz bottle and wanted more!!! shoved her dummy in as she was a lil sick so shes being a little greedy guts x

have to get heel test done again ans something on theorid came back. not happy and worried, hv said maybe not enough blood but i think she is only saying that. So I have his hips and now thyroid to worry about :(

hope Erin and Raphi are ok x what you say Raphi is doing Pixie does too. she grunts alot and strains to poop or pass wind although she seems ok in the pooping dept :shrug:

Libbys eyes bigger than her tum GG? lol

Big hugs to Erin & Raphi - hope you're both feeling better soon xx

We too had an exploding nappy this morning - jeez, it was horrific and then he did the boy-peeing-without-a-nappy-on thing whilst I was trying to clean him up xx

I changed his bum at around 6am from about 9pm last night and it was dry - I'm a bit worried about that even though the exploding nappy was wet and he's peed on me twice today (once at clinic).

He's put 7lb on in the last week so I'm pretty sure he's getting enough food. Although I still worry that I don't know how much with BFing.

Do y'all think I'm just over thinking the issue?

Thanks in advance
Jo
xx

i don't think its anything to worry about hun. he is obviously pee'ing and pooping fine :)

hey ladies, question for you all...Maddy seems too not be gaining enough weight. All of your lo's have gained like 2 lbs, my lo has only gained 1 lb 9 oz in 8 weeks....is this bad?? :( I feel like im doing a horrible job

My Madelyn is the same. She was born 6lb 15.8oz and was just at 7lb 6oz when she was last weighed. I feel like this too, but doctors dont seem just too worried yet so we will see! :hugs:

I've been around, but I have had a different child to look after today :haha:

We got up at 8.20am and had a feed then Evan went down for a nap. He lasted until 12pm when he had another feed and went down again until 3pm then had a play for an hour, then had another feed and slept on me until half 7 :haha:

Then mum had a stroke of genius!! Evan doesn't understand Christmas, so why make him wait for his present (a swing) so we put it up and OH MY GOD he LOVES it!! I have had dinner in peace, I am writing this now, IN PEACE. He is mesmerised by it!! And he's just dropped off to sleep :wohoo:

It is the Fisher Price Ocean one. Is on the expensive side (£80 gone up to £100 now bloody hell we was lucky!!) but I had a £20 voucher I gave to mum. Oh why didn't we get a swing earlier :rofl:

https://www.toysrus.co.uk/Babies-R-...isherPrice-Ocean-Wonders-Cradle-Swing(0077290)

Evan has nrealy outgrown his moses basket :haha: So tonight is operation crib! Wish us luck considering my baby doesn't sleep at night!

We are going to go in the snow tomorrow, I keep saying this and never do, but I need piccies of Evan in the snow :) And I will do his Christmas pictures too :)

Quiet day on here I notice :)

Madelyn sleeps in the swing sometimes, but she doesn't necessarily prefer it. My cousin's daughter sometimes wont sleep unless she is in the swing :wacko:. And my cousin has one of those old swings that you have to manually wind up lol. Its not battery operated. I told her I would have been and bought a battery one if my child preferred it that much. :Haha:

I am (most likely) not going to be on much lately. OH is having a cow about things on top of other things. I need to get prioritized as it is - plus Christmas is coming! :D I will miss you gals though - as only social interaction I have (and can count on). :flower:

I have my 6 wk check-up tomorrow, so that means birth control!! :happydance: ....unless I am pregnant :haha:.. No seriously, I would cry a river, maybe even an ocean, if the doctor told me I was pregnant.

DF raphi had to have her heel prick done twice and it was just coz of not enough blood. I'm sure it will be fine hun..xx

Sorry for the Me post but:

I went on facebook this morning for my daily fix, and I found out my Cousin Nicole (who is expecting her first child this week) just lost her husband Trent from injuries he recieved in a snowmobile accident last night. I am beside myself, worrying about Nicole (she is on bed rest due to high blood pressure). I feel so horrible, and feel so bad for Nicole.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->