~~~November Sparklers 2010 mummies and daddies thread ~~~~

kayley: wait a few more weeks and you'll be able to get on more

Funeral arrangments were made, however i will be unable to attend due to the bad weather (currently in a snowstorm).

Brought Jaxon to see Santa today...they fell asleep together as you can see on my display pic.... edit: the picture with santa wouldnt upload, it tricked me!

White noise is possibly the answer to all u ladies with babies struggling to settle. I'm half hour in and have a sleeping evan in his crib!!

And colief! Only had one trumping episode which lasted a few seconds I swear he stayed asleep through it too! Dummy in and sparko!

So I need to learn to sleep through waterfalls ocean waves and streams :rofl:

bartness how cute :) sorry to hear u can't attend the funeral xx

He's just woke up!!!!!!! 4 hours at night in his OWN bed is bloody amazing for evan :wohoo:

well, pixie settled after 2 bottles straight away last night :happydance: shes still balling her eyes out when she wakes now despite having infocol and colif :dohh:

for the past 3 bottles shes not taken the whole 5oz either :( 2oz in total from 1am till 9am and shes only taken another 2oz at her 9am feed :(

bartness sorry to hear of the loss and being unable to attend :(

and yay for Evan :D

AM yay Evan - that's great xx

pichi poor little pixie - I hope she feels better soon xx

Sore breasticles , william yapped all night, no sleep, rowed with darren, place a mess, need to get out .

yay well done Evan!

libby is better too... bath bottles sleep in my arms, tried to put her down but that bloody dummy fell out so got her bk to sleep in my arms, took it out and held her a little longer then down at 10.30 - 1.30 then down till 6.30am :)

poor pixie.. oh is off for 2 weeks now, we are going xmas shopping soon, waiting for him to get dressed so we can do a swap

jo congrats on weight gain, lil fatty, gettin lib weighed tomorrow

bartness, the santa pic is super cute, sorry u cant make funeral :( x

"I'm only here because I have no where else to go" is what I got there now.

:( dunno what to say df, we argue and say thing we dont mean sometimes, its a strain on your relationship having a newborn

If we can sort out the whole crying as soon as she woke up then I think we're on the right track. By the time we work out what it is she will have grown out of it lol

Another question for you girls: does any of gour little ones grunt like ALL the time ? Poxoe does and I don't have a clue why :s

DF: do you know why he'd say such a thing? Me and oh have had a few tifs but after both appologising to one another it gets a line drawn under it..
Hope everything is ok in the end for you x

Leo grunts all the time too. Was really bad last night but seems to calm down in the day and gets worse at night. I think its just the mucus etc he still hasnt bought uo properly.

6 week check today and alls well.

Sorry about your cousin Bartness thoughts are with you and your family.

AM glad Evan seems more settled with dummy and colief. Unfortunately Leo wont take a dummy.

Hope everyone else is well sorry if missed anyone trying to catch up while Leo sleeping.

Evan grunts alot too!!

DF - I can't give you advice on arguing with OH as alas I don't have one... Sometimes a good thing :haha:

Finally a photo of me and Evan in the snow :D

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v660/A_Jsshorts/DSCF2534.jpg

That is a gorgeous photo Soph :cloud9:

Will do a proper catch up later, it's my lil ladies birthday party this afternoon, so have spent all friggin morning cooking!!

he is a prick. he tried talking to me before he legft said he didnt mean it like that and i just make it hard on him. !WTF how does he have it hard he dosnt do anything! he isnt even here half the dam time. He hates being woke up form his sleep and WIlliam does so much o screaming for some reason at night now. I am actually considering asking him to sleep another room so we dont have these rows that start early hours them him getting up like a demon and putting me in a mood. I cant be arsed with it all any more.

Dani, I hope Reagan has a lovely party :flower: :cake:

DF - Are you sleeping with William and Alex in the bed? Darren could just be finding the adjustment hard, especially as William is crying alot? Maybe asking him to sleep separately wouldn't be a bad thing. That way you get more stressfree space and Darren gets his sleep! Maybe William is just finding it a bit hard adjusting to having Alex around?

ARGH, Jaxon has been up since 4am, went down at 8am, and well a half hour later and he's up again. I wasnt able to sleep when he was b/c I have to get Jusitn up at 830 b/c he's got to take his aunt and cousin to airport. But guess what, he's still in bed, so I'll have to shower with a screaming/crabby baby, start my car put baby in car. Go pick up his aunt and cousin and take them to airport b/c Justin is fucking lazy.

sorry ranting, yesterday was a bad day, and now no sleep.

I hope Reagan has a lovely party Dani! Poor you having to cook so much though.

Megan is still really full of cold. She slept pretty well last night but I was kept awake from worrying about her breathing! She is really bunged up and seems to have a chesty cough too. Sometimes its like she is gasping for air! Health visitor said the only thing we can do for her is steam rooms and saline nasal drops (which don't seem to be helping at all!) we can't even give her calpol until she is 2 months old! If she is still like this in a few days I think I may take her to the gp so they can check her lungs. Last thing I want is to be going back to hospital and Megan to be put back on the anti biotics! :(

I hope things get better for you. Lack of sleep cam do loads of damage to a relationship especially with the short fuses that arrise. Maybe he just needs a good night sleep and let you get a good rest too ^_^

my hubby is on the couch, i love the bed to myself when libby is in her basket :haha:

I have to say he has been amazing tho x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->