~~~November Sparklers 2010 mummies and daddies thread ~~~~

Gemma I did the photos!! Only got one I can use though! It's great so thank you again :)

My BIL took some great piccies of Evan so when he has edited etc I shall post them :)

I had my 6wk checkup today, all is good down there :blush: and birth control has been inserted! :haha:
But doctor put me on depression meds. I am so embarrassed tbh, but I know that after we talked I needed them. I go back in a month and we will see from there.

Today I am feeling pretty good because I am not pregnant again despite having had unprotected sex a few times lol. I was overly worried!

My little Elf :)

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v660/A_Jsshorts/DSCF2580.jpg

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v660/A_Jsshorts/DSCF2578.jpg

pichi Leo also grunts, seems like its pretty common

you&me I hope Reagan has a fab party (or has had ;))

AM LOVE that pic :D ETA - LOVE those pics - lol

Nothing really to report from my end although from Leo's "end" there appears to be a growing number of exploding nappies!!

I may kill DD1 if the Dr doesnt take the contraceptive implant out of her arm tomorrow - she is an evil bitch from hell :wacko:

And please all cross your fingers that the first Yorkshire Pudding I have made in ages is rising in the oven as we speak ;)

OH - and, (lol) MINOR RANT - its that bloody cold the pipes have frozen in our kitchen!! Its not too bad for washing up as we can fetch water from upstairs but the sodding washing machine isnt working and we have no clothes :nope::nope: Good job the MIL is accomodating but I have 7 miles to trail to do it!!

I didnt do too badly there for a "not much to report" did I :rofl:

Jo, how old is your daughter? Are you angry the doctor put it in in the first place? Have I missed something :haha:

Evan has been so sick today. I wonder if it is because of the jabs yesterday. It hasn't bothered him but he has ruined 3 sets of clothes and the Elf suit :(

Jo, how old is your daughter? Are you angry the doctor put it in in the first place? Have I missed something :haha:
Lol - she'll be 18 in April. I'm not angry that he put it in, she's in a serious relationship so I was glad she was being sensible. However, it's turned her into a mad hormonal bitch from hell so she wants it out and to try the pill. If he doesn't do it I'll do it myself - lol. I've never come so close to swinging for her ;)

Evan has been so sick today. I wonder if it is because of the jabs yesterday. It hasn't bothered him but he has ruined 3 sets of clothes and the Elf suit :(

Poor little man :(. As an aside though I hope your washer works :rofl:

Ahhh got ya! I turned into some depressed cow when I went on the depo jab. Only thing that ever agreed with me was microgynon pill, as it id combined hormones and not just progesterone I think it is better myself :)

Yes, my mum bought a new washing machine just before Evan was born :haha: I dunno how to use it though :rofl:

Joke - I do really :)

yeh snap am, those types just dont agree with me

going to a baby group tomorrow morning as its an xmas special x

Oooh wicked Gemma :)

I am not doing anything. Well I am going to my sisters in the afternoon so we can see my dad and Evan can maybe bond with his grandad who quite frankly is a selfish *insert rude word here*

My poor baby is gonna be stuck in with me for at least a week as I don't plan to go out at all. Maybe for a walk but our pavements are still fucked and the pram doesn't like the ice. We're next going out on Boxing day to my aunts :)

we are going bk home to north east on thurs, praying we can get back :(

my baby is stuck to me tonight little sod x

That'll be nice going back home :)

Evan is asleep in his swing, has been for ages :haha: I should out him to bed really but can't be arsed to keep running upstairs if he wakes up :D How lazy is that!

I haven't had dinner yet, mum went on some work do and sted dad has taken advantage and I assume is sinking a million pints in the pub. We have no food, ehat shall I do????????

I called Evan a bugger earlier and my mum had a go at me :rofl: Surely I can call my son what I like when he is being a pain?

AM: seen those photos you posted and just made me want to edit one (just for fun, not done it in an age!)

Attachments

• dfd.jpg
    dfd.jpg
    33.4 KB · Views: 16
Ahhh Pichi, you have made it like snow :) I like that :) Better than the original xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Big news in Fargo...Josh Duhmal and Fergie are in Fargo for Christmas this year (his dad lives in Fargo, mom in Minot).

To bad my partner in celeb stalking had to go back to Texas yesterday. It would have been fun out looking for them (of course even if I did see them, I wouldnt walk up to them, just take a picture)

Well it wasnt because they didnt have enough blood on the heel test card which is what I suspected as I can spot a lie from a mile away and the HV was see through that day to me.
Turns out they wanted to test for systic fibroses again as the levels came back high indicating he had it but second test shows he dosnt have it but he is a gene carrier meaning his children would have it if someone who also carrier it where to pair. Me or darren carry this gene we think Darren as he remembers Solomon from his dads side had it. Dosnt matter who though we decided no more kids any way. but worried here. some doc has to call me back to ask if i want some sweat test? the hv apologised for lying she knew i knew as she said it.

DF - I don't really see why they didn't tell you the truth in the first place. I mean, you have the right to know and if it was for sake of not making your worry that still isn't justified imo.

I understand why because my hv knows I would have freaked out with worry and if that didnt come back before xmas it would have me worrying longer. Amazing william didnt get it or gene and Alex only the gene. My parent keep going on about having more and this will maybe stop them asking as there is a risk.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->