~~~November Sparklers 2010 mummies and daddies thread ~~~~

Thank u Sam and welcome to the thread, good to have u here :) hope u have a great day too :) xxx

come on babies first christmas pics
https://i281.photobucket.com/albums/kk238/anneke1982/052.jpg
https://i281.photobucket.com/albums/kk238/anneke1982/057-1.jpg

Update on Bryelle--she was transported by ambulance to a childrens hospital. April has updated her facebook saying Bryelle's fever has broke, and they should know if its menengitis by this afternoon.

Merry Christmas everyone!

Keeping my fingers crossed for Bryelle, April and her family that everything comes back okay at this worrying time :hugs:

Happy Christmas Mummies, babies and Families :flower:

poor Bryelle :( thinking of u majm

:hi: girls, libby is not letting us put her down or sleeping much here im pitting it down to new environment :(

hopeverone had a nice xmas, going to hit boxing day sales soon, hopefully get libby her next size wardrobe and got my eye out for a jumperoo xxx

Hope everyone had a good Xmas :D

Pixie slept from 12Am till 11am for us on Christmas! Me and oh got a good nights sleep. That was the 3rd night in a row she's slept good but last night she woke up for an early sleep... Still good though.

Hope bryelle is ok... Fingers crossed everything is fine

Hi Everyone

havent been on for awhile but popped in to say hope u all had a merry xmas and wish u all the best for new year 2011.

Hows eveyone and their cute lil bubbas doin,
Hope they all had a lovely first xmas xxxx:happydance:

Here's a Piccie of Eryn at xmas

Attachments

• Erynss first xmas 2010.jpg
    Erynss first xmas 2010.jpg
    25.9 KB · Views: 1
  • ethan n eryn dec 2010.jpg
    ethan n eryn dec 2010.jpg
    26.8 KB · Views: 1
  • santas visit 23.12.10.jpg
    santas visit 23.12.10.jpg
    19 KB · Views: 1
jus saw about lil bryelle thoughts are with her and hopin all comes out ok xxx

Has anyone got any updates on Bryelle?

Hope everyone had a lovely christmas.

I can't believe my little big girl was 5 yesterday...time flies!!

Not since Bartness's last update. Hope she is much better :hugs:

Rach - Eryn has mohawk hair like Evan :haha: She is gorgeous, can't wait to meet her in a few weeks :)

We had a great relaxing day yerterday. Evan was very very spoilt, lots of toys and clothes. I was spoilt too by my mum :)

We have family duty later whick I am looking forward to!! The past 2 years I have spent boxing day getting drunk with Evans dad and not bothering to turn up to family festivities causing muchos arguments :haha:

Thank you everyone! :hugs: Bryelle is getting better. They discharged her last night. That was so freaking scary!!! Meningitis was ruled out and they think it was RSV. They did not test for it cuz they said they did not want to poke her and make her more miserable so they treated her as if she had it. They said she has a Viral Infection which she caught from someone out and about from anybody that could have coughed or sneezed near her that had a common cold. They said infants for the first year need to be seen ASAP if they have a fever of 100.4 & more. Her fever got to 100.9 and she has an ear infection. With both of these symptoms since she is so tiny it could easily spread to her brain. While we were waiting on the Results from the Spinal tap and Chest Xrays, they treated her for Meninigits in case the results came back positive. It takes 24 to 48 hours for the results. The High Powered Antibiotics would treat her for the RSV & Meningitis if she had it. Hope this makes sense to y'all! Lol Her appetite was decreasing and so they put her on IV Fluids. They put saline drops in her nostrils and were suctioning. They could not get anything from the suctioning though because her cavitues were so swollen and she was so clogged. Poor baby! :cry: It was just aweful seeing her go through this!!!

Not since Bartness's last update. Hope she is much better :hugs:

Rach - Eryn has mohawk hair like Evan :haha: She is gorgeous, can't wait to meet her in a few weeks :)

We had a great relaxing day yerterday. Evan was very very spoilt, lots of toys and clothes. I was spoilt too by my mum :)

We have family duty later whick I am looking forward to!! The past 2 years I have spent boxing day getting drunk with Evans dad and not bothering to turn up to family festivities causing muchos arguments :haha:

lol they hav matchin hair do's bless them ,yer be nice to meet up xxx

glad bryelle is doin ok but it must hav been so scary xxxx

Majm, I've got fingers crossed that Bryelle makes a speedy recovery for you all. I can't imagine how scary it must have been for you & how she's back to her normal self very very soon :hugs:

Hope everyone's having a great Christmas!!!

Morning Ladies :)

We have had a wonderful Christmas thanks :)

Evan has been brilliant! We went to my aunties yesterday evening and I was able to palm him off on all my broody cousins and have a nice evening. Then we got home at 1am (later than I intended) and put Evan to bed around 2am, he went to sleep about 2.30am in his crib and slept till 8.15am :happydance: We are getting there :D

I am going to treat myself to some leather sofas for my flat for when I go back home. I don't have loads of money to buy superduper ones but what do you guys think? I will get a large and smaller sofa which is £650 but there is another 15% off this week!!

https://www.homebase.co.uk/webapp/w...ategory_root|Furniture+and+Homewares|16849245

I have some photos of Evan that were taken by my bro in law :) They are a bit crap of me as he did them on the off chance and I hadn't done my hair or put makeup on !! They come in Black and White too which some look better, but Evan's eyes look amazing (I think) they used to be grey/blue like mine but are going really blue now :)

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v660/A_Jsshorts/AND_7389.jpg

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v660/A_Jsshorts/AND_7395.jpg

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v660/A_Jsshorts/AND_7414.jpg

This last one os of Evan at the first attempt when he cried. He was only 2.5 weeks then instead of 8 weeks in the last pics! He's changed sooooo much!

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v660/A_Jsshorts/AND_6038.jpg

Just to say Happy 2 months to my baby today :) We hit the 2 month bf milestone :haha:

Attachments

• AND_7388.jpg
    AND_7388.jpg
    16.5 KB · Views: 1
Majm Im glad Bryelle is doing better, I'll keep praying for her until she' is 100%.

UGH! Im totally pissed off today. I let my OH skip out on my family Christmas yesterday, b/c I knew he didnt want to go. My oldest nephew asked to come home with me so he didnt have to deal with all the kids and I said 'yes'. Well OH threw a complete fit and locked himself in our bedroom b/c he wanted to laz about on the couch and watch tv he didnt want to entertain my nephew (come on, he's 13 he doesnt need to be entertained, and he watched the pacific while here anyway). Oh didnt say more than two words to me until Jaxon spit up on me,and I went into the bedroom to get a tshirt OH goes "what the fuck you doing in here" I said 'getting a shirt, and thanks for making me cry" and he goe "thanks for letting me make the decsions in my own fucking home, bitch".

AND OH didnt even see Jaxon at all yesterday, not once. Made me stay up all night with Jaxon so I've basically been awake since 430am yesterday.

Hope everyone is good and had a good Christmas!
Sorry to here about Bryelle, hope she is ok now. :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->