~~~November Sparklers 2010 mummies and daddies thread ~~~~

I've just realised that there are *no* photos of me and Stanley in the last 2 months, apart from the standard post-birth bed shot! He is going to wonder why he was being held by all these random people but never his mum. Seriously, nobody has thought to take any pictures of me with my baby :shrug: And I can never quite bring myself to say "take a picture of me!".

I am quite sad about it, now that I've realised.

Thats a job for us tomorrow then :) I have very few of me and Evan too for the same reason!

i'm the same. theres only about 3 or 4 pics of me and Pixie. My OH takes pics all the time. was looking through his pics on his phone and i feel bad he's taken far more piccies than i have :blush:

well i'm happy - my Hello kitty bedding from the US is in the UK now... just wonder how long it'll take to get here to my door...

Wooo hooo, are you going to post piccies once it is all set up?

Amber has gone back to waking up at 3am for a night feed :dohh:

Hey ladies! :wave:

I have lots a cleaning to do, gotta get my butt in to gear. Good heavens, I am so lazy lol.
I went ahead and got up after Madelyn wanted a feed thinking I would have some free time after Madelyn ate because she usually either sleeps/chills out. Little did I know that Mister Joseph would decide he was ready to get up! :wacko:

So now I am just letting him hang out in his bed until he gets upset. I think I got up too early as I am overly tired, and my head hurts. Bleh.

:hi: Iv just cleaned Silas - Miss Libby had her jabs this morning and has slept since 11ish and Im not sure if its because of those as she had a sleepy morning and she usually sleeps a lot before a growth spurt..

Anyway Im finding it difficult to get on bnb as I cant put her down much and Im trying so im busy doing that rather than just sitting with her on me. She is changing so much and is always full of smiles, and she slept till 4.15 last night and then had to come sleep with mamma cos she wouldnt go back off :dohh:

I hear her stirring, best go check ma baba, hope everyone is well

pichi - cant wait to see you bedding xx

i will post pics yes.

and like Amber - Pixie is getting into the habit of waking up at 4am again ... she only does it when she doesn't take a full bottle at 11pm. might have to feed her a top-up at 1 so she lasts till 7am. usually she goes 11 - 7 with just a wee wake up for her dummy

the cleaning front here - to steps for ward and about 5 steps back haha. im sure mess just breeds in this place

I have a problem with washing... we was it, dry it bung it on the kitchen table, take it all upstairs, dump it on the bed to put away, forget about, go to bed, chuck on floor and probs needs washing again haha

Does anyone know where in Aus Shan lives? I hope it isn't near all of the floods :wacko:

I have changed 3 nappies in the last 45 minutes :haha: She waits til I have changed it, then does a poo explosion, and the cycle starts over...little madam!!

Pichi, I had been putting Amber in bed with me on booby...but then I thought maybe her waking had now become habit for the comfort side of things, so last night I gave her a bottle instead...and she took all of 3ozs...not really worth waking up for!!

That is my problem Gemma! We have clothes EVERYWHERE. Its the most difficult thing to take care of because Joseph hinders my process when he is awake because he likes to grab the clothes and unfold them for me, throw them on the floor and then go for another. So I have a certain time (nap time) that I can do it and that only gives me a small window to take care of it. That is only possible if Madelyn is cooperative. Idk ... just a lot to take care of! And when OH is home he doesn't help really. His method for dealing with Madelyn is letting her cry it out. :| No thanks.

So does anyone else think it is rude of our landlord to put a fluorescent orange on the outside of our door that says PAST DUE NOTICE in big black letters for everyone to see?

I think that is pretty fucking rude & unnecessary.

What a Wanker Silas and yes very unessecary!!

Shan isn't near the floods, facebook tells me she is in Adelaide which is South Oz (QLD is North)

I have just been to docs as Evan hasn't poo'd for 2 days (frikkin gaviscon!!) He won't take water so doctor has given him lactulose. So lets see how that goes!

I did baby massage with hinkybinky and Stan this morning, twas very good :) Evan hated having his feet massaged but did like his legs being done. Next week is the tummy so hopefully will do somethings to help his wind and reflux.

I haven't fed from left boob since 2am and fookin hell it is like a rock... ouchie :( Me and Evan prefer the right :haha:

Anna would love to try baby massage Leo loves his feet being done.
Silas think is so unnecessary

AFM: Met with Leo childminder yesterday, she is lovely but dreading leaving him and going back to work.

When are you going back to work? I am going to the nursery tomorrow to get Evan in the list. Hopefully for July, but if not September, then I'll need childcare for 3 weeks in July!!

Not until September, but she wants me to take him 1 day a week from may time so he can get used to her. I'm dreading it would love to stay at home with him all the time.

Jaxon has been Mr. Happy as of latly. He's gettign louder and louder when he's talking. When I put him on the floor he just goes nuts, chatting away, and full of smiles. This morning I let him lay in his crib as he was more than content to lay in there and talk while I got ready for work.

My bestfriend bought Jaxon a bumbo chair for Christmas. He LOVES IT! He just loves to sit up and look around.

Silas --that is totally rude of your landlord!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->