~~~November Sparklers 2010 mummies and daddies thread ~~~~

Wow Bartness, Jaxon has enough head control? Bleh. I am jealous, Madelyn is still a bobble head.

I thought it was rude as well considering I talked to her last week to let her know we would be late on rent and she agreed we could pay later and what not. Then that was on my door this morning :growlmad:

Out of my boredom (and refusal to do all my housework haha) resulted in this;
https://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/hs070.snc6/168025_1821012007504_1306290029_2121834_3899143_n.jpg
https://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/hs036.snc6/166649_1821013087531_1306290029_2121836_1002899_n.jpg

And one of Joseph for y'all;
https://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/hs022.snc6/165242_1821096489616_1306290029_2121917_7976194_n.jpg

aw your kids are so cute!

well pixie isn't taking well to her jabs she got yesterday. she's very grouchy and clingy and feeding very sporadically :(

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v69/idontknowwhentoshutup/WP_000079-1.jpg
here's pixie

Jaxon doesnt have full head support, he can only hold it up for a few minutes at a time (normally about 2-4 minutes). His head still bobbles most of the time, but he's a strong little guy, even his pediatrician said he is strong.

Pixie is a bit like that. she likes when you stand her up though and she supports her weight on her leggies (of course not ALL of it because i'm holding her :haha:)

poor Pixie is still out of sorts today. woke at 7am for her feed as normal and she only took 1.5oz :(

Poor Pixie I hope she settles down soon.She is beautiful.

Silas your two LO are gorgeous and its much better then house work.

Bartness Leo can hold his head up too want to get him a bumbo with a table as a travel highchair heard really good things about them.

libby supports her own legs and likes to walk, dr commented on how string she wes, she holds her head up great too, very headstrong this one is going to be, just like her mother lol x

Must be a November baby thing. Lol

How's Libby after her shots yesterday?

Poor Pixie, I hope she perks up soon.

I have managed to buy a Tommee Tippee electric breast pump, only used twice, comes complete with a brand new unopened tube of Lanisoh (which is £10 on it's own) for the bargain price of £15!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Picking it up tomorrow.

Goodbye handache from the avent manual pump :happydance:

well pixie isn't taking well to her jabs she got yesterday. she's very grouchy and clingy and feeding very sporadically :(

Poor Pixie. Stanley's been like that on and off since his jabs on Monday. His naps have been really weird as well, either 4 hours or nothing at all... he slept for about an hour during the day on Wednesday and not AT ALL yesterday :wacko: (He was uncharacteristically well behaved while AM was around, of course!)

Hope our bubbas gets back to normal soon.

oh u and me u could of had mine sorry, I dont think very much of it and obv dont need it xx

Libby is fine so far pichi nothing untoward, maybe her feeding is a bit weird but i think its a growth spurt, Iv lost track of when she is hungry as she seems it all the time x

could have had mine n all - i only used it once :dohh:

:( pixie won't settle... she's not wanting milkies either which is unlike her *sniffle*

Thanks Gemma and Pichi :flower: Don't get rid of them incase you have more bubbies and want to have another go at breastfeeding??

With pumping and regular putting Amber to the breast I am managing to slowly keep increasing my milk supply, hence I wanted an electric pump rather than a manual, I used a hospital pump when I had Reagan and it was brilliant!! So hoping the TT one will get my supply up even more.

i didnt think it was great tbh i got more from the philips electric i borrowed i found it leaked a lot and i couldnt get a lot with it, hope u get on with it better x

Eeeeeekkksss, I hope it will be okay then :wacko:

The hospital one I used with Reagan (they supplied it because of her being prem) was brilliant, I looked into paying to hire one now and they are quite expensive!!

you&me

I have a TT electric pump and its fab - it sometimes sucks milk up the tube but a quick fiddle soon sorts it.

I also had a hospital pump with Tiegan as she was a surgical baby, they're amazing arent they - I was allowed to hire it for £5 a week from the hospital but only whilst she was still under the Dr's - I dont know how much (or even if they let you) otherwise :D

Jo
xx

Thanks Jo :flower:

Anything has got to be better than the avent manual one, it make my hand ache :haha:

I never thought to ring the hospital, I looked it up online...SCBU loaned us the last one...and we just gave it back when I had finished using it.

Hi ladies :flower:

I might sell my medela swing. I have used it about 4 times but am not expressing at all anymore (couldn't get any out last time but think I put it together wrong!!!) So I shall let you know if anyone is interested :) You won't want my OPENED byt hardly used lansinoh though :haha:

Well last night Evan crashed at half 6, so I crashed with him til gone 8 :) He was pretty unsettled until midnight, sleeping on and off but slept till 4ish then woke up again at 7 :)

my new sofas arrived :wohoo:

Took Evan into school to see my work lot. He of course cried most of the time I was there :D

He now offically has a place at nursery starting on July 4th full time :(

I should have advertised on here for a new pump first in hindsight :rofl:

Oh Soph, are you 'okay' (as okay as you can be) about the nursery? Is it for the 3 weeks before summer holidays?

The sofas look lush!!

I am off out tonight to have some mummy and Reagan alone time...we are off to the harvester for some dinner then to see Snow White and the seven Dwarfs in panto...I am looking forward to it, I don't actually think we have had much alone time since Amber popped out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->