~~~November Sparklers 2010 mummies and daddies thread ~~~~

Yup, I lived on Selhurst road for a while, then nearer Norwood junction station. Moved out to Sutton in the end before we left London to move back home.

Can't imagine what it will cost for child care if/when I go back to work. If Government wont provide some assistance I will probably have to have a family member do it and hope we don't get in to it in the end. Nothing really works out with family. My mom can't do it as she lives 4 hrs away and OH's mom passed away when he was 16.

Bleh, it stresses me out just thinking about it. And OHs job is being slow about getting him his W-2s (tax info). And so we are just waiting in limbo as have absolutely no money and are in some good debt right now, especially with car being broken down and costing us a good 2500 to fix, plus have 2800 going out to back bills. That leaves us all of nothing since we are going to pay 6 months on car payment .. bleh I just got depressed again. Stupid, stupid bills.

Silas, I havent gotten my w-2's and neither has OH. They will be here by the 31st as its the law.

I also understand the whole stressing about bills. Im trying my hardest not to use my credit card as I owe way to much on it, but Jaxon needs diapers and I dont get paid till next Friday. I'll have to run to Sam's and put them on my credit card (good deal on huggies at Sam's you get 280 diapers for $39).

Yeah it annoys me that I am already giving all my tax money away, lol. Before I even get to touch it!

Money sux!!

Sorry to jump in, have only read the last few posts lol

Hope everyone and their babies are thriving.....As one of the first Nov sparklers my LO is coming up for 3 months!! Can u believe it...where the hell did that time go???

Here are some recent pics of Elleah for u all xo

Attachments

• 163001_1821551297159_1191506877_2180481_2000077_n.jpg
    163001_1821551297159_1191506877_2180481_2000077_n.jpg
    31 KB · Views: 5
  • 163868_1821553057203_1191506877_2180488_1606806_n.jpg
    163868_1821553057203_1191506877_2180488_1606806_n.jpg
    27.2 KB · Views: 5
  • 165524_1822510201131_1191506877_2181953_5219722_n.jpg
    165524_1822510201131_1191506877_2181953_5219722_n.jpg
    35.6 KB · Views: 6
Aww Shan Elleah is just so precious. She is gorgeous :)

I know I can't believe how fast time is going! Evan is 3 months in 11 days :D And 12 weeks on Wednesday :D

I know libby is 3 months in 14!! where did that time go?? pregnancy dragged so much!

yeh defo hun how about nxt month? im at a wedding wknd of 13th but can do after that x

Thanks Sophie.....

Our babies are growing so fast.

Whats the latest everyones bubs are doing?

Elleah smiles all the time and is so noisy with her baby talk. She loves her baths, splashes around soo much, she has one every night as part of her bedtime routine.

She loves her books and being read too....i want to collect heaps of books for her, i borrowed a heap from the library in the meantime. Im gonna raid some second hand shops for some kids books for her :)

She is such a daddys girl, im just a pair of boobs lol, thats all im good for!!! Oh and when she has tummy time she is holding her head up really well now.....she has a strong neck, is holding her head up really well full stop x

libby is pretty much the same, she is on the verge of laughing. She holds her head up fine, she has had a strong neck since birth, has really strong legs and loves to stand and be walked or bounce (dr even commented on her strong legs) she is very much a mummys girl and will only settle on me if she is tired/upset, she is grabbing her toys on her playmat and bouncers ect and getting lots of gurgles and coos (i love it when she says agoo!) and she talks to some of her toys...she is getting a little cheeky personality, I love it!

aw she sounds gorgeous!! Bet u cant wait to hear that first real giggle, how cute!!

I shouldnt say shes a daddys girl as she does tend to settle better for me and loves being around me too but her and her Dad seem to have this special bond, different to our bond so i think she will grow up to be very much a daddys girl. Shes a real sulk, loves her cuddles too oh and her dummy, shes a sucker haha!!

Im loving breast feeding now too, we have really nailed it, has gotten so easy. I wanted to give up so many times when i was in alot of pain....lucky im stubborn.

Thats one thing i can do for her that Daddy cant :p lol x Im still thinking ill put her on formula around 6 months or when she starts solids....not sure yet x

Jaxon is very talkative, we put him on his toy mat in the living room and he just goes nuts with kicking is legs and talking. We respond to him and say stuff like "oh you went to the doctor and he said your handsome" or "you played nintendo with your cousin today, which game" and hell repsond so we go "oh mario brothers" hehe. Its fun.

He's also holding his head up pretty good, and likes to try and sit up. Good thing we got a bumbo. Though he only sits in it for a few minutes at a time. Longest he's sat in it has been about 6 minutes.

A bumbo is a kind of chair for babies to sit in when they cant sit up themselves yet.

https://www.amazon.com/Bumbo-402-Ba...RN7M/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1295187854&sr=8-1

My best friend bought it for Jaxon, as her 4 month old LOVES his bumbo.

Well Evan is a real mummies boy. I'd be a bit worried of he wasn't although he settles better for nanny at night, but she aint here so tough!! We are getting better at nightime. He now goes down for definite by midnight and has a good 4-5 hours. Last night he did that in his crib YAY!! but it still takes a good few hours to settle properly. It is a mixture of the reflux, inability to poo properly atm and colic. But we are getting there :)

He giggles and smiles loads and talks all the time :) I've just started doing regular tummy time as he hated it! But has done really well. Lifts his head up and holds it and rests on his arms too :) He did roll from back to front the other night by pushing on his right leg. but he hasn't done it since :haha:

I went to Sainsburies today as they got 1/3 off baby stuff. Bought big pack of nappies, wipes 2 lots of infacol, dentinox (see if that works tried everything else) dentinox teething gel, loads of dummies and some teether soothers that are like dummies you can chew. BUT they only had pink, so I got them anyways :rofl:

I bought cartons of formula as he has that around 10pm, he settles better when he has that. I bought Hungry baby one too to try tonight to see if it makes a difference. So my question is WHAT is hungry baby milk, what is the difference?

I also got him a new Hungry Catarpillar outfit, sooooo cute!

I also bought myself some new bed linen and a knife block and rolling pin oh and a Nigella cookbook :haha:

Shan, I have the formula ready for when I have had enough of bf. I never really had any trouble with it (except my left boob is becoming redundant and not producing much milk anymore as Evan prefers the right side!!) I am going to bf until 3 months which is next Thursday and then I think I am going to introduce more bottles over a few weeks, so I thikn by 4 months he'll he on formula full time. I'd like to maybe keep the morning feed as bf purely for convinience as well as any night feeds if he doesn't start sleeping through.

I don't think they recommend using a bumbo til 4 months Soph, so you've got time to get it :thumbup:

We tried Amber on the hungry baby Aptamal milk before bedtime a month or so back, poor lil baby was awake all night for 3 night's screaming on it, it didn't settle too well in her tummy and made her very gassy :nope:

The sainsbury's third off on baby stuff is great :happydance:

I have been trying to get hold of a jumperoo on ebay, are they worth having?

Amber started giggling last night :happydance: she is getting so big, I really need to get her weighed again, am a bit lapse on that as I can see for myself she is growing okay...she babbles all the time, grins loads and seems to be a pretty content baby...I just set the travel cot up in our room as a temporary measure til she transfers into the big cot, I was pottering around doing stuff, looked over at her because I had put her in it, and she was sound asleep...so will start using it tonight as she seems to settle okay in it.

I have stopped putting her in bed with me on boob in the middle of the night, which I really miss :cry:...but because I have stopped and she isn't doing it for comfort she slept through again last night....she has a few night's of doing that, then a week of waking for a night feed... :haha: she just can't make up her mind yet!!

I'll try the hungry baby stuff tonight anyway and see how it goes (hipp organic)

Evan only goes in his jumperoo for a few minutes at a time as is still too small for it, but he seems to enjoy it x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->