~~~November Sparklers 2010 mummies and daddies thread ~~~~

she should be on her tip-toes. if her feet are flat then it's to low - feet not touching the ground the setting is either too high or if it's on the lowest setting she's just not tall enough yet x

Yes Leo is too short for his too!!!! He likes his bumbo though cryinh cause took him out of it. Likes his jumperoo too but canty put him in it long with him not touching the floor.

Yes Leo is too short for his too!!!! He likes his bumbo though cryinh cause took him out of it. Likes his jumperoo too but canty put him in it long with him not touching the floor.

i've not tried munchkin in her jumperoo. i have a bumbo here and got an extra one i'm sending to GG. she slouches so i have to keep her at it and get her sitting straighter.

I finally have the money for a jumperoo (Ocean Wonders) and they're out of stock! Phoned my local store and they said they didnt know when they'd be back in..grr. Might have to save some more pennies and get the rainforest one instead.

Bought a Bumbo off Amazon for £26 including delivery, got a LaMaze spin & explore off ebay for £10 and 3 3-6 months jackets for £2.99 including delivery....bargains!
I've been buying lots of things...think I need to stop! Lol
Just hope he likes the new toys and bumbo. Hes still not very interested in interacting with things...other than me!

How are others lo's doing with toys etc? Kai has good head control and likes to stand with me supporting him so he's doing ok on that score. Just trying to get him interested in things other than me and the ceiling lol

Jaxon loves his Bumbo, sits in it numerous times every evening. He's not really grabbing a hold of any toys, but he does like to stand up with me or OH helping him. He has most fun when he's getting tummy time as this is our "chat" time, its when he tells me about his day...or trys too hehe.

OH said he thought Jaxon had a nightmare, so I asked Jaxon "what was it about?" well he did respond, and I interperted as "oh you dreamt that bret farve was coming back for another season?" OH nearly fell over laughing. hehe.

My Baby isn't long enough!! :haha:

Her feet are an inch or two off the ground still in the jumperoo.

So, how do I go about stretching her? :rofl:

Evan isn't tall enough for his yet. I have put a pillow under his legs :haha:

Good thinking!!!

Reagan seems happy to boing Amber around in it...I have visions of Amber going flying across the room :haha:

Pixelle we got given a spin and explore as a gift. Its hilarious seeing her spin round on the lady buggy hehe

Bedtime routine done, as yesterday evan loved it and was settling to sleep. Put homnon boob and te lactulose kicked in :dohh: I've left him to finish please don't poo so much I have to bath u again baby :haha:

I have a problem I am goin to post here when he's asleep!!

well after a fight with libby she is asleep, she has been down for 45 mins so fingers crossed thats her till her 11pm, dream feed..

Why do babies not want to sleep when they are tired? she has been a proper grump all day cos she wont nap!! grrr

Poo was not too bad, 2 days worth nice a runny but managed not to leak out if the nappy :)

ok so my problemo....

As u ladies know I am bringing evan up by myself and as yet his dad has had zero involvement. Well I am getting a bit obsessed with buying him things, mainly clothes! He has so many it is stupid. I am bores of his 0-3 stuff and want him in his 3-6 asap!!! Generally the clothes are pretty cheap, matalan, sainsburies those sorts if places. Bit today I went into debenhams and couldn't resist ted baker and jasper conran stuff. Ok si I do get stuff that's in the sale so a tshirt might be £6 but he doesn't frikkin need them :D I'm buyin 6-9 months cos he has so much 3-6 :dohh:

I suppose if I psycho analyse maybe I am substituting his lack of a father buy making sure he has lots of nice things and always looks well dressed in nice clothes? I even bought him the Lamaze octopus, which admittedly he loved. But or example at rhymetine I saw this cute boy in a cute jasper conran top, I saw it and bought it ( in a different colour lol)

I guess it is not terrible yet but deffo unnecessary, if anything I need a new wardrobe!!! But my confidence is shot to shit since my body is ruined :haha:

what shall I do??????

U have to realise that material things won't make a blind bit of difference and u already giving him the thing he needs most to be loved and I'm sure u r giving him enough for both of u..
Oh and save up for something nice for u x

Ok so just dreamfed libby she took nearly 6 oz and we have been doing 3hrly feeds instead of 4.. Pls sleep thru lol

Haha she just stirred and did a super powered burp, glad the rest of that wind is up.. Night wish me luck x

Gemma I know these things won't make a blind bit of difference to him!! Hence me amitting it :) maybe it's just co he's still little ad baby clothes are cute. I dunno, I've akways been a bit like it anyway I like nice things but I have a home an child to keep now whereas before I never did. Hopefully I can walk into shops soon and not buy stuff for evan fir the sake if it!!

Fingers crossed for libby :)

evan woke up after half hour reflux attack managed to calm him down and he fell asleep in my arms and I put him down again at 11. Hopefully he'll sleep a while :)

we had a lovely day out and he's soo much more smiley and alert with me and he LOVES me singing to him and Reading at bedtime really calms him. He's also had 5oz of formula and booby (pig) so see how long he sleeps :)

GossipGirly.....

Make sure u let us know how u go.....fingers crossed xoxox :thumbup:

Rubbish night proper grump on my hands!! Woke for food at half 2 so not bad. Had a screaming fit around 4am and again at 4.45 :( he's layi g on me now but clearly unco
fortable.

Yeah I do need to buy new stuff!! I wanna lose some weight though first x

I was thinking you know spoh, I do the same I thinki its pretty normal, I never buy anything for myself anymore and whenever I go somewhere buy loads for libby, I wouldnt psyco-analyse yourself too much lol

we had a shit night too, well she woke up at 4 took 6 oz and then wouldnt go bk down came into my bed and squirmed and cried till I got up at 6, I really need a break, it sounds aweful but im starting to get angry.. I would never harm her in anyway but Im having to walk out the room and I keep crying all the time. Its really hard having no family or close friends down here to watch her for an afternoon and even when oh comes in from work I do everything as I just know how she likes things and she wont really settle him... even if he does sometimes its not really a break... I havnt been away from her at all since I when to asda about 2 weeks after she was born and IM really stressed, I feel like I need a drink and I dont really drink or ever want to!

i hope she improves for you soon hun :( maybe say to your OH that you need a little bit of breathing space and say would he mind looking after her. although she likes things a certain way i am sure that she'll be just fine the way her daddy does things :) a few hours away will make you feel calm - you don't even have to go away, get some sleep :D

Sophie - i can't resist buying Pixie things either but its just little cheap things like H&M. i have an obsession with buying books just now for her though :haha: always said i wanted a nice bookshelf full of kiddies books for her room. We have the LaMaze octopus, do you notice it smells awesome? like vanilla or something? We also got LaMaze wrist rattles and socks which have little jingly buggies on them, so cute!

afm: well, Pixie had her bottle at 7pm, had a play and was sleeping for 9pm, up again for a bottle at 12am then straight back down then monkey started speaking in her sleep from 4:30 till 6! lol she finally decided that today she wants her bottle at 7am as opposed to 8am yesterday :dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->