November Sparklers 2014....22 boys, 22 girls born! Please update us!

Geralyn, my brother has 2 middle names...I don't think he's ever had any problems??
If we have a boy he will probably have 2 middle names, David after dh and my dad and Eric after my late grandad? Im sure there are some forms that don't leave enough space but I don't think the important form would be a problem? Xxx

I've got two middle names all the important documents are no problem do have occasional issues with forms. Funny thing is my my middle initials are n a which could look like middle names: not applicable

So I just encountered a strange bit of sychronicity. It's totally off topic, but I just had to share.

I went to get lunch and brought it back to eat at my desk. As I sat down, I noticed I got an email saying that an accounting firm I've never heard of would be auditing some of our claims. Not thinking anything of it, I turned to my lunch and started reading my book, which is a murder mystery. I turned to the next page, and one of the characters works for the SAME ACCOUNTING FIRM that I just found out would be auditing our claims. I've never heard of them in my life...how weird is that??

Uhhh that sound interesting! I live in the UK now and from where I am from originally we don't do baby showers, but since I live in a foreign country for the last 4 years I will hahhaha! Every single friend of mine are asking about my baby shower and I'm only 12 weeks!

But really... can't wait until I get to that point :) Any ideas here ? I've heard about gender reveal parties and thing like that, Is any of you doing one of those?

We just had our gender reveal party on Sat with our family. It was so fun! We cute a cake to find out and the icing inside was BLUE!

Congrats girl!!!

Apple...na is funny!! Do your other initials add to a spelling? I was really paranoid Giving my child an acronym by accident!

Dragonfly that is spooky!

OH has 2 middle names. It's never been a problem. I think this baby will end up with 2 middle names, probably. We were all set on a girl's name, then DD came up with a name she loves so we think we'll use the names we'd planned as middle names and give the baby the name DD chose if it's a girl. If it's a boy, there are family names we want to use so I'm sure we'll end up with 2 middle names.

So I just encountered a strange bit of sychronicity. It's totally off topic, but I just had to share.

I went to get lunch and brought it back to eat at my desk. As I sat down, I noticed I got an email saying that an accounting firm I've never heard of would be auditing some of our claims. Not thinking anything of it, I turned to my lunch and started reading my book, which is a murder mystery. I turned to the next page, and one of the characters works for the SAME ACCOUNTING FIRM that I just found out would be auditing our claims. I've never heard of them in my life...how weird is that??

Ooooh that's creepy.
I hope that character's not the murderer...that would freak me out during audit time ;)

Dragonfly, that's really funny! I was watching Bones the other day and the murderer had the same name as the juvenile probation officer I work with a lot.

Re: middle names, we have the opposite issue, my son does not have a middle name, and if this baby is a boy, he will not either. Only the girls in my husband's family get middle names, I have no clue why. I'm really not bothered by it, as it takes enough for us to come up with only ONE name, much less two!

On official forms, his middle initial is NMN (no middle name) or NMI (no middle initial.)

Question: Has anyone used two middle names for their child? Is there room on the birth certificate? And how would that work when filling out forms? Would he use one middle name? both? initials?

My husband has 2 its the pits!
When putting your name on documents etc you can usually just put one, and also I do finance applications at work and you can't type a space into the box for middle name so its either Brianraymond as one or just Brian which he usually just uses as he hates having 2.
For this reason our son was was given a nice short name Jace Riley Winter :)

I have 2 middle names, my whole family does. My sister carried on the tradition. I chose not to with my children, though.

Chloe Noreen & Zoela (Zo Ella) Dawn

Morning :)

Hubby has middle name but never uses it and half the time forgets i have to remind him lol

I dont have 1; nor do our girls.

I finished my spreadsheet yesterday got well over 50% which im chuffed about.

I was sorting through few boxes, and might sound very odd but got all my stuff packed in hospital bag. I do hope i dont need to use it full stop and get my homebirth.

Baby's heartbeat is 164bpm at 14.5 weeks!

Is anybody else's belly button changing? Mine is defo not as deep and feels very different, is it just me?

hi ladies,

I'm so excited that I'm about to finish my 1st trimester! Unfortunatelly I have some odd gut feeling.... When I went for a reassurance scan at 6w4d sonographer said I was in fact at the very beginning of my 6th week. Then at my 10w scan ... Obstetrician said baby was measuring exactly 10w ( measurements were 23.3mm which I think is only 9w3d or so...) Now I'm going to my dating scan on Friday and to be honest I have this gut feeling that baby is going to be smaller that I thought... so I might be less advanced in pregnancy than I thought....

Any of you had this feeling before?

Hi Ladies I hope you're all well.

I have a couple of questions -

- Have you or do you know anyone who has developed hypoglycaemia (low blood sugar) during pregnancy?

- Do you ladies have a plan for labour/birth yet?

- For people that all ready have children, did you get pre-eclampsia or/and help syndrome with your previous pregnancies?

I'm partly being nosey and partly looking for advice :)

- Have you or do you know anyone who has developed hypoglycaemia (low blood sugar) during pregnancy?

- For people that all ready have children, did you get pre-eclampsia or/and help syndrome with your previous pregnancies?

The only Q I can answer is the birth plan one...

I have my heart set on a water birth with just gas and air (fingers crossed!) the hospital where I am delivering built a brand new birthing Unit with loads of new water birth rooms so hoping they have space for me!!

Laurarebecca - I imagine the new unit will be really nice. Fingers crossed they have the room for you. Its good when plans go how you want them too.

1) No
2) I have idea how i want this but as for 'birth plan' i wont be doing one i find them pretty pointless. Just make sure your birth partner knows your wishes and go with flow i say
3) No

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->