November Sparklers 2014....22 boys, 22 girls born! Please update us!

I have NO clue for birth plan. I know I want natural with am epidural lol. That's it. I'm still only 12 weeks and have yet to meet with a obgyn yet. I go for my second prenatal on Thursday with my GP so hopefully wile will tackle the OBGYN issue then. I know there are two at the clinic where my doc is. So maybe he'll refer me to one of them.

I sometimes feel I'm not preparing myself enough for the pregnancy. Like I have books and read them when I can. But I'm just so tired when I get home I barely have energy most nights. I don't know if I should be doing more to prepare myself and OH for our first. Am I the only one in the same boat ?

I feel the same way! Like...should I be preparing more? What else should I be doing or reading? :shrug:

I'm glad I'm not alone ! Like my mom's friends have given us a lot of baby stuff (crib, car seat, high chair, etc). So we won't need to buy any of that. So I'm just here well I guess that's all taken care of lol. I just don't want to be scrambling last minute !

Uhhhh... Can I triple this? Lol. I feel like I should be doing so much more than I am...but I don't really know what I should be doing. Haha. I think next step for DH and I is to price out childcare x2 at a few different places. As it stands, because of twins, we don't even know if I will (or should) keep my job or just quit. Because we don't even have that figured out, I feel a bit unsettled. Decisions, decisions.

I have NO clue for birth plan. I know I want natural with am epidural lol. That's it. I'm still only 12 weeks and have yet to meet with a obgyn yet. I go for my second prenatal on Thursday with my GP so hopefully wile will tackle the OBGYN issue then. I know there are two at the clinic where my doc is. So maybe he'll refer me to one of them.

I sometimes feel I'm not preparing myself enough for the pregnancy. Like I have books and read them when I can. But I'm just so tired when I get home I barely have energy most nights. I don't know if I should be doing more to prepare myself and OH for our first. Am I the only one in the same boat ?

I feel the same way! Like...should I be preparing more? What else should I be doing or reading? :shrug:

I'm glad I'm not alone ! Like my mom's friends have given us a lot of baby stuff (crib, car seat, high chair, etc). So we won't need to buy any of that. So I'm just here well I guess that's all taken care of lol. I just don't want to be scrambling last minute !

Uhhhh... Can I triple this? Lol. I feel like I should be doing so much more than I am...but I don't really know what I should be doing. Haha. I think next step for DH and I is to price out childcare x2 at a few different places. As it stands, because of twins, we don't even know if I will (or should) keep my job or just quit. Because we don't even have that figured out, I feel a bit unsettled. Decisions, decisions.

I'm lucky enough to work at a daycare, so as long as I go back there after mat leave, I'm set :)
Frig, man, I got for my second prenatal on Thursday with my doctor, I'll be be 12 weeks 5 days then. I don't even know if I should have been calling around for OBGYN's or if he'll recommend me to one. This being my first, there is so much I am unsure of !

PK, I had a mole inside my belly button too! Kind of trippy that I don't see it when I'm not pregnant!

After struggles and struggles im happy to say i FINALLY found babies HB..i have angelsounds doppler so i tried to count beats in 15 seconds and i got approximately 39-42 so babies hb is around 156-159

Has anybody else felt flutters at beginning and then not anymore? I read it was normal but not sure...hubby says he feels baby move when he presses my stomach...maybe its normal to me since i had a pooch after i had my LO.

No mine have just increased, i thought i could feel baby on my hand other night but not to sure.

Well i havent felt the bubbly flutters i did before..its a sudden movement sometimes but im calm already i finally found the HB

Who has random dreams?

I had some weird dreams about bugs ! ewwwwg! every night I dream even more weird things! I this normal? hahaha

I was talking about dreams last night; and I realised that I haven't remember any since the placenta has taken over...has anyone found this?

My dreams have gone normal and boring but they were more creepy few weeks back.

I still remember all my dreams. Esp one where everyone turned into eggs lol

Who has random dreams?

I had some weird dreams about bugs ! ewwwwg! every night I dream even more weird things! I this normal? hahaha

I've been having more random dreams lately. Last night I had one about dog sledding and ice fishing. And then one early this morning about my OH doing a marathon and then about a killer ventriloquist doll. Don't even ask me how my brain came up with that one, lol.

I remember my dreams but they're not as weird since the placenta took over

those are strange dream! So when does normally the placenta take over? I'm feeling much better regardin to nausea and headaches and I also have more appetite, but still having those odd dreams haha !

I'm still having crazy, long, complex dreams! Why is this? Logically is it just because I'm sleeping harder due to being exhausted?

those are strange dream! So when does normally the placenta take over? I'm feeling much better regardin to nausea and headaches and I also have more appetite, but still having those odd dreams haha !

I was wondering the same thing I'm 12 weeks 4 days. Nausea is getting better and appetite seems to be getting now. I read somewhere that it was between 11 and 12 weeks but not too sure.

Uhhh that sound interesting! I live in the UK now and from where I am from originally we don't do baby showers, but since I live in a foreign country for the last 4 years I will hahhaha! Every single friend of mine are asking about my baby shower and I'm only 12 weeks!

But really... can't wait until I get to that point :) Any ideas here ? I've heard about gender reveal parties and thing like that, Is any of you doing one of those?

We just had our gender reveal party on Sat with our family. It was so fun! We cute a cake to find out and the icing inside was BLUE!

Oooooooh congrats!!

Kazine congrats on you boy!

salu34 I read the same thing can't wait till friday to se my bby :) only 2 more days!

Kazine congrats on you boy!

salu34 I read the same thing can't wait till friday to se my bby :) only 2 more days!

Oh no, not me, Geralyn lol. I don't know until Sunday!

Can we swap? lol

Headaches are kicking in more for me.

Between 10-12 weeks sources i read say.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back