November Sparklers 2014....22 boys, 22 girls born! Please update us!

Hiya I'm siobhan and I'm due 27th no but I'm having to have a elective c section due to medical reasons so will have one around 38 wks according to my midwife this will be my 3rd and I already have two little girls so would be nice to have a little boy but as long as the baby is healthy I'm happy :happydance:

I bought some things for the nursery today!! We decided on a nautical theme. I found a bunch of cute stuff at Homegoods. An oar to hang above the crib, anchor book ends, a navy and white hamper and some navy and white baskets. Can't wait to start putting everything together!

15wk baby bump...6 more days for gender scan!

Attachments

• download-3.jpeg
    download-3.jpeg
    20.6 KB · Views: 14
I dreamed girl with #1 she is a girl. I dreamed boy with #2 she is a girl. I dreamed girl with this one... So who knows. Can't wait to find out! 10 days!

Nausea has been getting better... Headaches are frequent now though.

Salu_34... Wow! We got our BFP's on the same day and... we're also due the same day! :)

I wish we would all start feeling better!

Exciting about the nursery Geralyn, my friend did a nautical nursery and it was adorable!!

I worked from home today as my car was getting worked on. I feel like I was hit by the exhaustion train as soon as I signed off. Could barely find energy to eat and will def be going to bed really early!

Congrats and welcome, Sib!

I have a plan in mind for our nursery, and we will paint it soon (it's going to be blue for either gender). I want a sort of literary theme, focusing on Dr. Seuss and Shel Silverstein images and quotes. I hope it'll be something my child can grow into also! Babies R Us sells some very cute Dr. Seuss bedding and I can't wait to know the gender to start buying all sorts of stuff :D

images-1.jpeg

Awesome ideas ladies! I literally have the antique bassinet from the 80's I love it becquse its in good condition, small and its rocks side to side. I will just be painting it and decorate it thats it. Except that mine at the bottom is straight the only thing that rocks side to side is the sleeping/crib section not the legs.

I dreamed girl with #1 she is a girl. I dreamed boy with #2 she is a girl. I dreamed girl with this one... So who knows. Can't wait to find out! 10 days!

Nausea has been getting better... Headaches are frequent now though.

Salu_34... Wow! We got our BFP's on the same day and... we're also due the same day! :)

I'm wondering when I go for my ultrasound tomorrow if my date will be changed or not. AF was all wonky before I got my BFP so I know that can change dates and stuff.

Salu_34: Well you still got your BFP on the same day! :) Can't be to far off. Mine was a faint line though. I had my first ultrasound at 8+6 measuring 8+4. I was measuring 2 days ahead of Ovulation. As long as the dates are within a week my Dr. keeps Last AF's due date.

My next appt. is Friday. But I won't have an ultrasound visit, just the Doppler. Then next Saturday I'm having a private gender scan.

Hiya I'm siobhan and I'm due 27th no but I'm having to have a elective c section due to medical reasons so will have one around 38 wks according to my midwife this will be my 3rd and I already have two little girls so would be nice to have a little boy but as long as the baby is healthy I'm happy :happydance:
Welcome Siobhan :happydance: congratulations!! I will add you to the front page. Will you find out the gender? Xxx
I bought some things for the nursery today!! We decided on a nautical theme. I found a bunch of cute stuff at Homegoods. An oar to hang above the crib, anchor book ends, a navy and white hamper and some navy and white baskets. Can't wait to start putting everything together!
that sounds cute :thumbup:
Congrats and welcome, Sib!

I have a plan in mind for our nursery, and we will paint it soon (it's going to be blue for either gender). I want a sort of literary theme, focusing on Dr. Seuss and Shel Silverstein images and quotes. I hope it'll be something my child can grow into also! Babies R Us sells some very cute Dr. Seuss bedding and I can't wait to know the gender to start buying all sorts of stuff :D
Loving these nursery ideas!

Gorgeous bump Jalanis xxx

Btw yesterday I took a photo of my supposed bump! this is how its looks!

https://s30.postimg.org/m0vlpe0fx/1400105632346.jpg

I literally wake up like this and go to bed like this :blush: bump or gas!

Enan looks like a bump to me!!

Here's mine, I've had a massive change in just a week can anyone see?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    73.4 KB · Views: 2
laurarebecca1 yes I can see the difference! It's rounder in the second photo! Mine looks like a pointy bump hahaha just good fun

Ladies who are suffering with sickness & nausea - Sorry to hear this I thought it would have been long gone by now. I didn't take any anitsickness of Monday and I paid for it on Tuesday. I'm off to the doctors today to get more prescribed.

Its good to hear everyone has an idea of what they would like to happen at birth. I'm having an elective C-Section no later than 38 weeks so hopefully mine will be very planned this time and I should know what is happening and when its happening.

Great bump pictures too.

Salu_34: Well you still got your BFP on the same day! :) Can't be to far off. Mine was a faint line though. I had my first ultrasound at 8+6 measuring 8+4. I was measuring 2 days ahead of Ovulation. As long as the dates are within a week my Dr. keeps Last AF's due date.

My next appt. is Friday. But I won't have an ultrasound visit, just the Doppler. Then next Saturday I'm having a private gender scan.

When I went for my first ultrasound I thought I was between 8/9 weeks (going by LMP), Tech put me at 7 weeks, 5 days, so a couple days under 8 weeks.

I have my second prenatal in about an hour, and then the genetic scan at 1230pm today. It's a day full of doctors appointments for me !

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->