November Sparklers 2014....22 boys, 22 girls born! Please update us!

I'm still having trouble eating like a normal person :'( I find it difficult to eat most things still apart from junk food and I'm losing weight and just eating crisps and McDonalds and shit. I feel so bad :(

enan: I go tomorrow for 12 week genetic scan, excited to see how much baby has changed since 7 week ultrasound !

Amber: I've been getting more frequent headaches lately too. Not looking forward to the summer months !

I'm still having trouble eating like a normal person :'( I find it difficult to eat most things still apart from junk food and I'm losing weight and just eating crisps and McDonalds and shit. I feel so bad :(

That's how I was in the beginning too. I lost 6 pounds when weighed at my first prenatal. All I could stand to eat was fast food. Kept saying the baby was going to come out looking like hamburger lol. I'm better now. I'm stuck on eating cheese sandwiches, doritos and a little bit of Pepsi to drink for lunch.

That's how I was in the beginning too. I lost 6 pounds when weighed at my first prenatal. All I could stand to eat was fast food. Kept saying the baby was going to come out looking like hamburger lol. I'm better now. I'm stuck on eating cheese sandwiches, doritos and a little bit of Pepsi to drink for lunch.

It's normal at the beginning and they say you can catch up later on, but I'm 15 weeks now and I'm not doing any catching up on eating healthily!! :( :(

Is anyone else still exhausted in the 2nd Tri?? I had planned to spring clean my flat today, I've been cleaning for 30-45mins and I'm exhausted already and having to take a break. I feel like I have been in the gym for 2 hours!

uooops sorry kazine totally misread lol

Anyway let us informed about the party and your baby's gender! ;)

Adn about swaping, no thanks! I just got over those terrible headaches and need the time free of them to study, a big exam coming in 3 weeks! And nausea! Noooooo way! I barely was able to eat anything!

Is anyone else still exhausted in the 2nd Tri?? I had planned to spring clean my flat today, I've been cleaning for 30-45mins and I'm exhausted already and having to take a break. I feel like I have been in the gym for 2 hours!

Me :( I wake up exhausted only to end up more exhausted from a long day of doing nothing.

Im still the same thought id got good break by now but no just gone backwards off last weekend yuk.

Mcdonalds would be nice mmm

Salu - same here its mild outside. Sun is just hurting my head. Response you'll get off doc is drink plenty of fluids...yes but i cant stomach drinking. I sip throughout day so very behind on my limit just cant win.

Littlefishy my exhaustion comes mainly on my roughest days thur/fri/sat every week.

I want things done, get so much done and then crashed out for a nap. lol

One my biggest issues is heartburn never had it so bad i do everything to avoid it

Ive had weird dreams lol and these past days ive been dreaming..that i was feeding a baby and i needed 2 more months to deliver another one btw baby was boy, last nught i had one that we were getting sono done and gender was a boy. Im really curious if chinese gender will b right for me again. With LO it was correct and now it predicts boy.

Got a letter through the post today consultant appointment for July (due to previous c-section)

So I sha find out in July all about what they will do to help me have a vbac hopefully I'll be on midwife led care and only need that one apointment.

I'm so hungry all the time!

Lately I have had lots of round ligament pain/aches, still slightly nauseous at 12 weeks, lots of headaches and my allergies are rough this week. I have also lost like 4 or 5 pounds so far, just from eating smaller, healthier meals and not craving sweets as much I think. Also have had crazy baby dreams, and my baby is always a boy in my dreams!

I've been having weird dreams, too. Last night I dreamed that I had three guys in love with me (none of them my husband, who apparently didn't exist! :haha:), and I was acting in a play at the Kardashian family's house. They asked me to stay after everyone left so I could fumigate the house. ??? :wacko:

enan: I go tomorrow for 12 week genetic scan, excited to see how much baby has changed since 7 week ultrasound !

Amber: I've been getting more frequent headaches lately too. Not looking forward to the summer months !

Ahhh! I have my 12 week genetic screen tomorrow too! I'm kinda nervous, but excited too!

Also ditto the stupid junk food cravings. In normal life I don't like fast food at all- have it a couple times a year. Now all I want is chicken mcnuggets, whoppers, Big Macs. What's that about? Lol. Trying hard to resist those cravings and give in as little as possible. My babies must love junk food. :shrug: They definitely don't like vegetables!

I am still nauseous everyday. I didn't even go to work today. I thought the second trimester was supposed to be easier!

Ahhh! I have my 12 week genetic screen tomorrow too! I'm kinda nervous, but excited too!

Also ditto the stupid junk food cravings. In normal life I don't like fast food at all- have it a couple times a year. Now all I want is chicken mcnuggets, whoppers, Big Macs. What's that about? Lol. Trying hard to resist those cravings and give in as little as possible. My babies must love junk food. :shrug: They definitely don't like vegetables!

All the best to you both for your scans :D

Lately I have had lots of round ligament pain/aches, still slightly nauseous at 12 weeks, lots of headaches and my allergies are rough this week. I have also lost like 4 or 5 pounds so far, just from eating smaller, healthier meals and not craving sweets as much I think. Also have had crazy baby dreams, and my baby is always a boy in my dreams!

I'm still nauseous too. In fact, I think it's been a little worse this week than the last few. Really hoping I'm not one of those anomaly women who have a mostly calm first tri, and crazy nausea in the second! I'm also getting some round ligament pain, but mostly in the evenings and at night. During the day I'm fine. I also feel like I'm getting bigger- but in that awkward "damn, she's gaining weight" stage where it's not obvious I'm pregnant. I can still where normal pants though. Just can't suck in and really feel like my stomach is sticking out more.

I had my consultant appointment today. They were much more optimistic about the possibility of VBAC than when I was seen immediately post section. I had been told I should probably have an elective c-section, but today they said there was no reason I couldn't have a trial of labour. They only gave me a 40-50% chance of successful VBAC, though. I could opt for an elective section, but I think I'll try for VBAC.

OH LOVES eating out, so we joke that it's definitely his baby lol.

PK, I had a mole inside my belly button too! Kind of trippy that I don't see it when I'm not pregnant!
It was weird! Mine never quite went back fully hidden after I'd had F!

I am still nauseous everyday. I didn't even go to work today. I thought the second trimester was supposed to be easier!
I'm still nauseous every evening :dohh: hope yours goes soon

Wishing all you ladies luck with your vbacs :flower:

I've not had too many crazy dreams yet this time, but they are usually very vivid and memorable.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->