November Sparklers 2014....22 boys, 22 girls born! Please update us!

Afternoon everyone!

Is it me or does talking about nurseries and labour plans make it seem even more real?! :wacko:

I was induced with my first so I really hope to avoid an induction this time around. As for my labour plan I am happy to go with the flow! I would like a natural delivery without an epidural which I had with my first but I guess every labour is different!?

I also had my NIFTY bloods back on Monday and I am low risk and definitely team :pink:

I seem to be much more laid back this time round though..

I remember with my first that I ordered my pram once I had had my 12 week scan and started thinking about the nursery... whereas this time round i haven't given either a thought!! #musttryharder

Hi,

Can I join this group please :) I'm due nov 5th but not going to find out what we're having :)

Good luck on the scans ladies.
We have our 16 week midwife appt next tues…I'll really be 17 weeks then. ANd we'll book our 20 week anatomy scan that day

ladies those scans sound promissing! Please post photos once done and update :)

I had to go to the doctor today as my headaches are getting horrible. It turned out that I have what it's called pregnancy migrane! That sucks! Doctor said that It might get better or worse and the only thing I can have is paracetamol :( so she just suggested to book for Yoga classes as they are good to release fatigue and migranes tend to get better. Now... I have no idea where to find a place where I have to pay a LOT to get those classes !!!! argh!

Anyways.. otherwise feeling great.

So here's my "morning bump." When my bladder is full, I wake up like this and it is hard as a rock. I can totally feel the shape of my uterus too, it's trippy.

Please ignore the "bumps" to the left of my belly in this photo...those are actually my ribs, not my boobs :) They stick out way far.

ZHiBS0ZzfberDAMkgUP5PocOAfBPW26K6zUKuL1sXE3L=w276-h207-p-no

enan you can try drinking green smoothies to help with the headaches.

Nice bump mariemo.

Ive noticed use of the toilet has increasrd dramatically last 5 days. Going every 30mins-1hr each time its full blown wee not a dribble haha.

pussygloare - i agree every labour is very different. great news on deffo team pink.
Im most involved i have been this time, i think because how long it took us.

I've had a really bad knee pain these last few days, my right knee with kind of "pop" out of place right above the kneecap when I bend it or try to go downstairs. Wondering if my change in weight has spurred the pain? Anyway, I don't know what I'm able to take, but I'm nervous to go to the Dr because knee surgery is common in my immediate family (sister, mom, dad, all of em have had a surgery done).

Good luck with the scans today ladies! You get to see your babies again! And they will be healthy and fabulous, I am sure.

MummytoAmber what do you mean by green smoothies_? Like spinach? Or just fruits and stuff like that! ?

MummytoAmber what do you mean by green smoothies_? Like spinach? Or just fruits and stuff like that! ?

Green smoothies where have main base as spinach/kale and few others you add fruit/veg to that.

I got spinach frozen it's so easy to add to a meal. Hoping to up my iron intake :)

Good luck for all the scans can't believe people know genders already!

I'm looking forward to the baby show on Sunday got someone to watch my son so I can shop in peace!

My genetic scan went well! Babies were moving around like crazy and I got lots of pics, including 3D pics! Will def post later when I'm home. I already got my results because I gave blood two weeks ago.

For twin A there is a 1 in 7,981 chance of Down's syndrome. Twin B's odds go up to 1 in 751 which initially freaked me out. But the genetic counselor reassured me that it's only because it's neck was slightly (like half a millimeter) thicker than Twin A and was still in range. She kept saying over and over these are normal results in range, no further testing necessary and to enjoy my pregnancy. Chance of trisomies for both are less than 1 in >10,000.

My genetic scan went well! Babies were moving around like crazy and I got lots of pics, including 3D pics! Will def post later when I'm home. I already got my results because I gave blood two weeks ago.

For twin A there is a 1 in 7,981 chance of Down's syndrome. Twin B's odds go up to 1 in 751 which initially freaked me out. But the genetic counselor reassured me that it's only because it's neck was slightly (like half a millimeter) thicker than Twin A and was still in range. She kept saying over and over these are normal results in range, no further testing necessary and to enjoy my pregnancy. Chance of trisomies for both are less than 1 in >10,000.

Can't wait to see!!!

Hi,

Can I join this group please :) I'm due nov 5th but not going to find out what we're having :)

Welcome heybaby and congratulations! :happydance: I will add you to the front page xxx

Glad the scan went well...I can't wait to see twin pics :cloud9:

Lovely bumps everyone today xxx

Oh MissyLissy can't wait to see photos! I have tomorrow my scan and the Down's syndrome screening too. My friend from Primary school is pregnant too and her due date was only 3 days before me, she had her dating scan today and has been put back 9 days! So.... She thought she was 13 weeks and she es 11w4d ! Oh my let's see what happens to me :S hahaha

I got spinach frozen it's so easy to add to a meal. Hoping to up my iron intake :)

Good luck for all the scans can't believe people know genders already!

I'm looking forward to the baby show on Sunday got someone to watch my son so I can shop in peace!

i was thinking of going sunday haha

Fantastic news! Love seeing scan pics :D

Ultrasound went well today. I have to go back on June 3 to give more blood and then they'll send everything in, I guess. And then my doctor will get the results and let me know the % rate.

Cried when I saw the baby today ! OH couldn't come, so my sister came with me. Got a cd with 9 pics on it. Will post when I get home tonight. Heart beat was sitting at 156 bpm :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->