November Sparklers 2014....22 boys, 22 girls born! Please update us!

We will be finding out the gender. 6 more weeks lol. Anyone have any guesses. All my family think it's going to be a boy ... I have no clue lol

Lovely scan Salu!

5 more days for gender scan! Ahhh cant wait!

Congrats Salu!!! Lovely pic!

I don't have any good pics with both of them together. The angle of them makes it difficult. However, here are two separate pics of both Twins, and one 3D image with both of them together. It's the best I was able to get with both in the same shot! :flower:

Attachments

• IMG_20140515_1_4.jpg
    IMG_20140515_1_4.jpg
    38.9 KB · Views: 23
  • IMG_20140515_1_8.jpg
    IMG_20140515_1_8.jpg
    38.1 KB · Views: 21
  • IMG_20140515_1_12.jpg
    IMG_20140515_1_12.jpg
    21.4 KB · Views: 25
Salu - lovely pic im going say girl.

Missy - aww so cute. anyone else think really noticable nub on first scan picture? Making me think boy :D

Salu I asked because I can most defo see a girl nub although it can see still rise! The nub looks just like my scan picture!

Missy: I think you've got a boy and a girl! I think boy for first one and girl for second looking at the nubs! The one of them together is beyond cute!

I agree with mummytoamber

Salu I asked because I can most defo see a girl nub although it can see still rise! The nub looks just like my scan picture!

Missy: I think you've got a boy and a girl! I think boy for first one and girl for second looking at the nubs! The one of them together is beyond cute!

I agree with mummytoamber

i was thinking girl for second pic too but wasnt sure aww so exciting.

I cant believe only 5w till half way! ive got lots going on so think time will fly.

I secretly hope you ladies are right with the boy/girl predictions... Lol

I also thought the first one definitely boy. Not so sure on second one... I asked the tech if she had any predictions, but she gave me nothing! Told me she wasn't Nostradamus! Haha... All I wanted was an educated guess, lady!

I'm hoping for a girl, lol. But as long as it's healthy I don't care !

I had a little freak out moment last night thinking about the baby coming. I realized I have no clue about babies! Like how much they're supposed to eat, what happens if they don't stop crying, how do you know if they're sick, etc. I haven't the slightest idea!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->