November Sparklers 2014....22 boys, 22 girls born! Please update us!

Beautiful scans ladies! I'm not even sure when my next scan is. :(

I had a little freak out moment last night thinking about the baby coming. I realized I have no clue about babies! Like how much they're supposed to eat, what happens if they don't stop crying, how do you know if they're sick, etc. I haven't the slightest idea!

You learn as you go on. Like on the job training haha.
When i had my daughter just after turning 18, i didnt have the slighest clue didnt even know how to turn washing machine on let alone pick up, dress or feed a baby. Its amazing how this new button gets turned on :)

You do figure it out as you go. I bought a baby's first year book but after giving birth I didn't actually read it I was too busy living it.

I love scans... :)

I had my 2nd prenatal appointment today. I thought It'd be a Doppler visit. But the Dr. surprised me with "Lets just take a peek and I got an ultrasound."

They grow fast Baby was moving all around. So in love! 1 week until our gender scan. I can't wait! <3

I actually devoured my book about baby's first year! Sometimes it was just nice to see some things confirmed. Like, hey this is normal! LOL. You do learn as you go, though. And you panic and research and freak out and then you figure out YOUR normal, and move on until the next panic button is set off!

Loving all these scan pics!

Work is keeping me super busy with travel, work, training etc. until end of July, around DD's 2nd birthday. By the time things finally slow down (August), I'll be 24 weeks! GAH! It's going to fly this second time around. Looking forward to the milestone like baby kicking, the gender scan, etc. Those will be a good break from the work craziness :)

HI ladies!

Today I had my dating scan! Everything went well. Baby was moving great and measurement put me back to days. So instead of the 24th I'm moving to the 26th!
Good measurements and only had 3 pics! I tried to ask for a guess but sonographer was too busy and going to fast. Here I attach a few pictures. I really can't see a nub but If you can try to guess would be fun!

https://s4.postimg.org/r38llwa4p/20140516_192935.jpg

https://s28.postimg.org/7jcgjrg7d/20140516_192912.jpg

https://s28.postimg.org/60ch11k95/20140516_192923.jpg

enan im torn middle id say girl. bottom id say boy. are you finding out? glad scan went well

OMG! I'm having a Boy-girl! hahaha
I don't have pics from nub....

Any more guesses?

Missy- great pics! I think you're having a boy and a girl as well :D

Had my 12 week ultrasound today. Baby is 6cm from head to rump, and was jumping around. The doctor said everything looks fine, nuchal fold was well within normal (1.7mm, I think?). I was hoping they might be able to guess the gender, or that I'd see a nub, but no such luck! HB was 169.

They did an external scan, and it was so blurry. She was telling me everything we were looking at, and I could hardly make anything out. The pictures are not very clear, either. I was hoping they'd do an internal scan, which was so much clearer with the twins, but no.

First picture is the profile, second is the face straight on. Looks like a little alien hehe.

Attachments

• 12w4d3a.jpg
    12w4d3a.jpg
    17.5 KB · Views: 4
  • 12w4d3b.jpg
    12w4d3b.jpg
    27.9 KB · Views: 4
What a lot of gorgeous baby scans!!

Salu I think girl

Missy I think 2 boys

Enan I think boy

Dragonfly I think boy

All based on nothing but a guess!!

I don't know how you ladies can guess based on these scans I have no clue LOL. All I know is that the head looks huge !
I think baby is about 7.17cm from crown to rump.

OMG! I'm having a Boy-girl! hahaha
I don't have pics from nub....

Any more guesses?

ahaha sorry, thing with scans are can get different angle can look so different.

My gender scan vs nhs one i had last time, looked like completely different baby.

MummytoAmber- I requested a picture of bottom to se nub but she didn't even bother about it... Instead she gave 3 pictures in same position but one with a really strange face LOL

I can't wait for my 16 weeks scan at the private as I'll find the sex there! Just so exciting! Only 4 weeks to go! Sounds really far :(

Ladies, any tips on dealing with stuffy nose, sore throat and headache ?? I just got it last night, and have had a horrible day. I caved in and bought Regular Strength Tylenol for my headache, any tips on dealing with stuffy nose and sore throat?

Salt water for the sore throat maybe? I hope you feel better.

Sooo close to my gender scan! I feel so excited. I havent bought any gel for fetal doppler instead i use saliva :haha: and it works well haha

I'm getting excited about my gender scan, also! :)

One week! Eeeek!

Oh my Leinz! Mine is on tuesday sooo yay been waiting forever on this scan.

I just take paracetamol for my headaches etc.

im excited to find out what your all having too!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->