November Sparklers 2014....22 boys, 22 girls born! Please update us!

I know every doc is different, but mine calls 13+3 second tri, so...officially 2nd tri this morning!!! Yay!!!

So exciting! <3

Is anyone not finding out?

I'm not finding out. I think it will make delivery day even more exciting! I did buy my first baby outfit. It's adorable AND gender neutral (which is surprisingly hard to find!)

So exciting! <3

Is anyone not finding out?

I'm not finding out. I think it will make delivery day even more exciting! I did buy my first baby outfit. It's adorable AND gender neutral (which is surprisingly hard to find!)

I'm team yellow too! I love to hear what everyone else is having but I couldn't imagine not waiting for that surprise for myself! Also I'm not big into pink and blue so I don't really feel the need to prepare anything :shrug: xxx

Im not finding out, im sat here pretty sure im being poked or slightly booted :D

hubby told me we couldnt go to baby show anymore (was last week) after how poorly i was and we couldnt afford tickets, i agreed was fair enough but i was gutted.

Hoping all week he'd change his mind but nope. Just been on facebook had 10 pair to give away for tomorrow, i showed him he said why not its free. (He likes free haha)

Well never guess what, i won a pair!! Im thrilled :D

You ladies must be really strong to be team :yellow: i cant even wait to find out imagine you ladies waiting til delivery. :saywhat:

Kazine I see you are in Glasgow, where are you getting it done ? :)

Hey well done mummytoamber!! Enjoy the show xxx

Jalanis I just love the excitement. I never even considered finding out so the date I'm waiting for is the edd! Xxx

Final guesses Kazine? I think boy? Unusual to find out on a Sunday?? Xxx

I've PM'd you Enan :)

The clinic's open on a Sunday but not a Monday by the looks of things? :shrug:

I suppose I'm just thinking of nhs scans? Bet you're so excited Kazine! :yipee:

I am! I can't wait I'm counting down the hours on Facebook and annoying everyone.

I'm also thinking I really might be iron deficient... Sooooooo exhausted 24/7 even after waking, really sore headaches that are so painful I feel like I'm going to vomit, pale skin and breathless so easy :cry: I'm so miserable and hating pregnancy.

Yeah but still would of thought 7pm would be closing. Couldnt picture driving home from at scan at like 9:30 at night ha

HAha it is a bit weird. I more couldn't imagine waking up in the morning and having to wait aaaaaaaaaall day.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->