November Sparklers 2014....22 boys, 22 girls born! Please update us!

I'm having awful headaches everyday here also... It is miserable.

So, excited for you Kazine! <3

Thought I just felt a kick, but then I checked with the doppler and the feeling was no where near the heartbeat :( So I think I was wrong lol.

Kazine: It's a girl? Eeeeek! Congrats!

I've thought I felt baby move a few times. But, nothing I'm definite about yet! :)

Congrats on the girl Kazine!

I bought a bunch of maternity clothes today. Feeling the belly pop, lots of round ligament pain. I tell my program manager at work next week and then we should have told everyone we need to in person before Facebook. It's so fun having peopl know! Makes it feel more real!

Congrats on the girl Kazine!

I bought a bunch of maternity clothes today. Feeling the belly pop, lots of round ligament pain. I tell my program manager at work next week and then we should have told everyone we need to in person before Facebook. It's so fun having peopl know! Makes it feel more real!

Definitely makes it feel more real, because you're no longer hiding it and people will ask you how you're feeling and other questions regarding pregnancy/baby. After people knew, it made me feel more realistic about the fact that there was really a baby growing in there.

Eeek! Kazine, It's a girl? Or you are guessing girl?

I'm fighting the urge to book a private gender scan for 2 weeks from now at 15 weeks for $85. DH says its a complete waste of money. But I want to know soooooo badly, and my 20 week scan isn't until July! Lol

Twinklie, I also bought a bunch of maternity clothes today and a few maxi dresses to get me through the summer. I'm def showing now, but in that awkward "is she getting fat" way where it's not completely obvious yet. I think I'll only be able to wear my pants for the next week or so. They are starting to get uncomfortable, especially when sitting.

I'm wearing maternity clothes because they are more comfy. I couldn't resist an early gender scan. You can go as early as 13 weeks but they don't give you a money back guarantee until 14, so that's when I'm going. I can't wait!

Mine is $65. I think though you have to pay more for multiples.

Mine is $89...but I get a $25 credit for a 3D ultrasound later, or any other services (they're a maternity spa so I could get a nice pregnancy massage!).

I'm totally doing it so we can find out on Father's Day. Otherwise it's not till July 3, boo! (20 week appt.)

I've started he journey into maternity clothes. I have 1 pair of pants that fit so I've been wearing those almost daily. But I tend to wear a lot of dresses , most of them very forgiving and flattering on my early pregnancy pooch. I wore maxis all through the summer months when I was pregnant with DD. Love them!

I also have totally been wearing comfy maxi dresses and such. I really need to go buy work pants as I do have to get dressed up at work and my work pants won't fit much longer either. Today I just bought shorts and Capri jeans.

We get a credit also. But, I'm not sure about a 28 week 4D scan this time around. I loved it, but DH on the other hand thought it was a waste.

I so want the massage!

I had a dream when I first found out that I was having a boy, and thought for sure that it meant I would have a boy...well, I had another dream last night that I had a girl! But, I named her Moji and we called her "Moe"...don't see that happening! :dohh:

I bought a belly band, but all it does atm is rise up and get all bunchy. Don't think I quite fill it out yet. Surprisingly, only my "jegging" skinny jeans still fit me! I can't find any cute dresses around here though.

I don't go with any instincts anymore. With #1 they were true. With #2 they were so wrong, I was shocked to hear girl...

This time I dreamed I had a girl, but doesn't say much with last pregnancy I dreamed boy.

This thread is so busy now I can barely keep up!
26 days til my gender scan :/
So far away!

I've been on maternity clothes for weeks! Still at that 'could she be fat' stage but in certain clothes it's obvious- I love bumps!

Yay for tea pink Kazine I'm (secretly) hoping to join you though in my dreams it's a boy.

Now some family is insisting for me to do a reveal cake on weekend but its tough im not sure if i can wait that long. 3 days is taking fooooorever for scan imagine til the weekend :saywhat:

I'm guessing girl lol I don't find out til 12.40

I'm guessing girl lol I don't find out til 12.40

Haha I was wondering cause I thought your scan wasn't until Sunday. :haha:

Good luck today! (Clearly I'm up with stupid preg insomnia here in the states. Lucky me.).

Oops Kazine well it's not long now! I've been told we can't have the gender scan as we want the 4d one at 28 weeks. So I'll find out at 20 weeks which is only 4 weeks to go :)

That totally confused me!! I knew you said the scan place stays open late but not that late!! Ok so we have 5 hours to wait. What are you doing this morning to keep yourself busy Kazine? Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->