November Sparklers 2014....22 boys, 22 girls born! Please update us!

I'm at the imaging place hubby is getting an MRI on his back I asked any chance I can get an early gender scan and pay but no one here will do it before 19 weeks :/

Kazine: You so had me sure it was a girl. :rofl: Eeek! I can't wait to know...

Kazine good luck today! Let me know and BTW!!!! Don't go crazy right after the scan and start buying tiny clothes hahaha!!!

ps: Just do it, I would do it! xx

Kazine good luck today! Let me know and BTW!!!! Don't go crazy right after the scan and start buying tiny clothes hahaha!!!

ps: Just do it, I would do it! xx

We totally are going to lol

Had lovely morning at baby show. Got more goodies as we arrived at opening. My god RLP kicked in.

Got cheeky wipe set and snugglebundi

I think Kazine's us was at 12ish uk time so she might be shopping like crazy! :p

Ladies I am officially... Team PINK! :pink: :pink: :pink:

We're so happy :D

So exciting that we are starting to find out genders! I have 2 weeks left!

Awwwwwwwww thrilled for you Jodi! A beautiful little princess! Enjoy shopping! Xxxxx

congrats kazine!!! sooo happy for you! I wii find it in 4 weeks time... still quite a bit :S

did you already buy any girls clothes? :p

Congrats !I have 5 more weeks or so until I can go for my gender scan, any time between 18-20 weeks.

Looking for opinions ladies... We were going to do our gender ultrasound at 16 weeks 1 day, because it was the soonest that they had an appointment open for us to do it and they require a minimum of 16 weeks to do the gender appointments. It's at a private ultrasound place, so not affiliated with my doctor.

There are now some appointments open 2 days before that, which are available on a Saturday, which is much more convenient for us, as well as our family. Should I book the appointment, even though I will only be 15 weeks 6 days? Or do you think I should just wait and do it at night two days later (this requires me to take off work, which is fine, just not ideal obviously).

Does your insurance cover ultrasounds (if you have it)? If they do, I say go to the earlier, more convenient scan day at the private scanner; if they declare it's too early, then make an appointment to have one with the doctor. If it's the only one you're getting, then I don't know...however, babies don't even cooperate for a 20 wk scan sometimes, with different angles and everything! My full opinion (and probably what I would do) is go for it.

Does your insurance cover ultrasounds (if you have it)? If they do, I say go to the earlier, more convenient scan day at the private scanner; if they declare it's too early, then make an appointment to have one with the doctor. If it's the only one you're getting, then I don't know...however, babies don't even cooperate for a 20 wk scan sometimes, with different angles and everything! My full opinion (and probably what I would do) is go for it.

My insurance covers the ones that the doctor does... There are 3 that I'll definitely get if more aren't needed for complications or anything. However, instead of waiting until July to find out the gender, I am paying out of pocket to get an additional one with a private place that does them. On their page, it says you must be at least 16 weeks to do the gender determination, but I'm literally a day off, so I feel like it really doesn't make a difference. They also will have you back once if they can't tell the gender at the ultrasound for free.

My insurance covers the ones that the doctor does... There are 3 that I'll definitely get if more aren't needed for complications or anything. However, instead of waiting until July to find out the gender, I am paying out of pocket to get an additional one with a private place that does them. On their page, it says you must be at least 16 weeks to do the gender determination, but I'm literally a day off, so I feel like it really doesn't make a difference. They also will have you back once if they can't tell the gender at the ultrasound for free.

Oh! Then I say definitely fudge your EDD a little at the private one ;) One day really shouldn't be the difference between BOY or GIRL.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->