November Sparklers 2014....22 boys, 22 girls born! Please update us!

Cncem & Hopeful: Yay! Congrats on Team :pink:! Woooo!

MarieMo: How devastating! I'm so sorry to hear that. :(

Congrats on the pink bumps!

Lovely bump photos :D

Sorry to hear that marie that must be heart breaking.

I eat deli meats, i 'try' everything still.
Baby or belly accepts ; burgers, tuna, ice cream and salty crackers the most. What a diet haha

I agree with everything in moderation! I don't like quite a lot of the 'banned' foods anyway!

I've got my 16 week midwives appointment today, hope everything's fine!

Just found out today it's a Girlllllllll!!!!! Yay!!

It's a girl!!

And the HR was 141.
eeeeeeeeeek more pink bundles!!! Congratulations ladies...gorgeous news. I will go put more pink on our front page :happydance: :cloud9:

If anybody wants to share final names they have decided upon I can add them to the front page too?? :thumbup:

I just found out that a friend (close friend, high school BFF, now we interact on Facebook), miscarried two weeks ago. She was due two days after me.
I'm heartbroken for her. I am so, so sad, and it's not even my baby.
They'd announced on Facebook at 12 weeks, after and appt where everything looked perfect. Then a week later, she lost her baby.
I'm in shock.
that is such devastating news....so sorry for your friend xxx

I agree with everything in moderation! I don't like quite a lot of the 'banned' foods anyway!

I've got my 16 week midwives appointment today, hope everything's fine!
good luck today Laura.

Loving everybodies bumps! Xxx

We can't decide on a name. We have the two middle names picked out. They will be David for DHs father and Phillip for mine. Now if we could only pick a first name

What are some of your options, Geralyn? If you don't mind sharing. I always love hearing names :) Boy names are kind of hard to choose!

I don't want to share baby's name online. SO you're either just going to have to put Alpini, or I'm going to have to give her an alternative online-name. :p

I think I have two boys names picked out (thought I was set on one in case it was one boy, but now I'm really starting to like choice #2 quite a bit as well, so up for debate I guess if there is one boy).

We have one girls name... But it's up for debate (I like just the nn version, DH wants a longer name and use the nn regularly), and we really haven't thought much about a second girl name yet.

Hi Ladies

Not been on B&B for a while. Coming back as I am expecting baby number 2!!

It is a bit different to the first time as DD keeps me very busy plus I am back at work (since 1st May) so need to take time out to think about the little miracle I am carrying around everyday.

Currently 17 weeks - it is flying by.

How is everyone here today?

My ever expanding bump, huge difference between before eating and after eating lol!! Both taken today at 17 weeks!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    71.3 KB · Views: 3
What are some of your options, Geralyn? If you don't mind sharing. I always love hearing names :) Boy names are kind of hard to choose!
We're keeping names a surprise from friends and family but I'd love to get some opinions from you guys.
Here are some we've been talking about
1. Colin David Phillip
2. Gavin David Phillip
3. Owen David Philip
4. Nathaniel David Phillip

Boys names are def hard!

I guess you have to take the good with the bad. Was feeling so good the past couple weeks, then yesterday was hit by a bad headache and vomiting. Not an enjoyable day at all. Feeling much better today, thank god !

Congrats to those who have found out gender! 15 weeks tomorrow so can't wait until my next appointment so dr can book the gender scan.

Hi Ladies

Not been on B&B for a while. Coming back as I am expecting baby number 2!!

It is a bit different to the first time as DD keeps me very busy plus I am back at work (since 1st May) so need to take time out to think about the little miracle I am carrying around everyday.

Currently 17 weeks - it is flying by.

How is everyone here today?
Welcome to the thread and congratulations! :dohh: I will add you to the front page :hugs:
Xxx
My ever expanding bump, huge difference between before eating and after eating lol!! Both taken today at 17 weeks!
awww cute! That is just what mine does, I wake up with the body of someone 18 weeks pregnant and go to bed with a full term baby belly!! :haha:

Geralyn, I think ALL of those names are awesome, but I'm partial to Gavin. It's common, but still unique. I like it!

We're keeping names a surprise from friends and family but I'd love to get some opinions from you guys.
Here are some we've been talking about
1. Colin David Phillip
2. Gavin David Phillip
3. Owen David Philip
4. Nathaniel David Phillip

Boys names are def hard!

I love David Phillip as the middle names, they flow so nicely.
I like Owen or Nathaniel best out of your first names...I like Nate for short.
I too find boys names so tricky, they somehow seem like you can be less adventurous than with girls? Xxx

I love Gavin too! My DH talked a bit about names on a walk after dinner last night. I think us agreeing is going to be horrendous!!! He doesn't seem to like anything. Here are my current lists, ever growing though as I hear new ones I like:

Boy:
Landon
Brandon
Bradley (DH's pick)
Austin
Logan

Girls:
Hailey
Taylor (DH's pick)
Kailey
Kylie

Users who are viewing this thread