November Sparklers 2014....22 boys, 22 girls born! Please update us!

On my way to our gender scan then birthday lunch with the family!! Maybe go buy a few things for baby after and hubby has made me an amazing cake for tonight!

I can't believe I am showing so much already, I feel big for 13 weeks, but I have only gained 3 pounds so far. Here is a picture I just took about 20 minutes ago.

13 weeks 4 days bump cropped.jpg

Just found out today it's a Girlllllllll!!!!! Yay!!

Very cute bump Lovetoteach!! I wish I looked like that lol.

Congrats cncm! Cant wait to see what everyone else is having.

I will post a bump pic later! I am huuuuge yet I've lost 11 pounds. Pregnancy is the only time I have a metabolism

Ladies, I heard about this old wives tales... and i'm quite interested in the heart rate. It says that if you have 140 or more is a girl and if its 140 or less is a boy... mine is exactly 140 hahahaha what would be considered?

has any of you checked this before and it was right? x
My boy was 164 so not right for me.

OH! interesting! Is although, quite fun to do those things :) I have no idea what is going to be yet, and honestly I have no gut feeling of it's going to be a boy or a girl... just me. Can't wait to know.

Btw another question ( I know I'm loaded with them ) Is it possible to feel baby move? By move I mean kind of bubbles poping in my belly and no ( sorry for rudeness) Gas coming out. My midwife said it's absolutely possible! But what to know your experience in this too! x
I felt baby move starting at 15 weeks but it wasn't consistent. This is my first. Now I feel him everyday

Just found out today it's a Girlllllllll!!!!! Yay!!
Yay congrats!

I eat deli Meat. I know it says I shouldn't but I always have.

Don't base Heart rates on gender prediction. Mine have been 160, 135, 145 and all :pink:!

I'm also feeling movement. It started at 13 weeks and now its pretty consistent bouts when I'm lying down or drinking something cold.

Hopeful: Can't wait to hear :pink:! :)

Welcome Annie: Of course this is your rainbow. <3

I work at a meats shop part-time, and it is IMPOSSIBLE for me not to eat our deli meats from time to time. I know it's not a good thing, but then I remember that my mom 1) drank coffee more than water with me 2)ate anything and everything she desired and 3)smoked and I turned out pretty awesome. So I think fudging on some lunchmeat every once in a while is fine :)

I honestly feel like I'm growing a baby in my butt - it's gotten bigger than by stomach my far. 15 Weeks today and I still just feel fat, not pregnant. Waiting for the defined bump like you girls have!

:yipee: hopeful! Huge congrats!

I noticed my toes swolled up a little...im soo not missing this at all blahhhh.

Thanks for the congrats ladies!! We're really excited!

And Congrats hopeful!!! I saw you were on your way to your gender scan when I posted and I know it is ridiculous but I felt a little bad, like I'd stolen your thunder, lol.

I just found out that a friend (close friend, high school BFF, now we interact on Facebook), miscarried two weeks ago. She was due two days after me.
I'm heartbroken for her. I am so, so sad, and it's not even my baby.
They'd announced on Facebook at 12 weeks, after and appt where everything looked perfect. Then a week later, she lost her baby.
I'm in shock.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->