November Sparklers 2014....22 boys, 22 girls born! Please update us!

i know my bump is getting bigger as ive started using it as a shelf when sitting down. (just had my phone resting on it because DS was determined mummy needed her phone).

plus starting to get comments about bump- YAY i don't just look fat my belly button never popped last time just got very shallow. and i was HUGE

My husband was weirded out about my belly button last night! He was like, "where'd it go!?" hahaha. Finally bought some of my own maternity clothes today. They actually fit. My hand-me-downs are nice but they were from a woman who is about 2 cup sizes bigger than me, so they were a bit baggy needless to say.

Since it's crappy weather here for the Fourth of July, DH is painting the nursery and I just painted a dresser for the nursery.

I found out on Tuesday that I'm having a little girl, due November 19th!
https://i62.tinypic.com/vj97a.jpg

I've got the weird belly button too Laura :wacko:

So sorry eyemom to hear about your friends loss.

Hi OhMJH...we're you due on the 14th of November previously?? Don't know why I've got you down for a boy?? Congratulations on your pink bean :yipee:

Eeeeek! V-day is here...terrifying!

My belly button kinda halfway popped this time before I even started showing!

Eyemom so sorry for your friends loss. :(

Happy V day PK!!!

My bump is definitely rounder and more pronounced now. My belly button hasn't popped but it is a little less deep.

US ladies where did you buy your crib? Too many options, overwhelming!

I actually got ours from Walmart online before DD1 and it's great. It's Baby Mod brand, which is the same as DaVinci which is same as Million Dollar Baby. Just rebranded. Ours even came with the mattress, but I don't think they have a bundle like that right now for that brand. They do for others. Ours has been great.

US ladies where did you buy your crib? Too many options, overwhelming!

With my son, I don't remember where we bought the first crib he had. It was one of those that transformed into a day bed, and then full size bed later. It was metal. Well, bed was originally in my room, and at about 3 months old, we decided we needed to move DS into his own room, so my dad and son's father try to take it out of my room without taking it apart, and broke the bed. I was so upset. My mom and I went out that night and bought DS a new crib from Kmart.

This one, haven't bought a crib yet or anything big. We are most likely just going to do a bassinet but I'm not sure. OH does not like cribs.

Hi ladies, haven't posted in a long time, and there's been so much stuff I don't know if I can properly catch up. :( Kind of in lurk mode as I have a LOT to do at home to get ready for baby. My house is such a mess :nope: and baby doesn't even have a room yet...hubby's giving up the "office." So we have our work cut out for us.

Also knocked for a loop because DH's best friend and his wife...they are family to us. They lost their baby boy at 22 weeks this past Saturday. :cry: So sad.

Had a bit of bleeding which sorta freaked me out though I thought everything was *probably* fine. Nurse just reassured me for a while but they did have me in after I complained about it a couple of times or so. Turns out I have a cervical ectropion which is a normal finding for preggie ladies and doesn't affect baby at all. But it means I can have light bleeding from time to time. Cervix is closed so nothing to hint at preterm labor. So I'm obviously happy about that.

Hope all the US ladies have a fun 4th. Now back to lurk mode for me until I can catch up on stuff. :(

I'm so glad the bleeding is nothing serious for you! :flower: I also had a bit of spotting earlier this week...turned out to be a whole lot of nothing, but frightening none the less. Also so sad to hear about your friends' loss. :cry: An old high school friend of mine lost her baby at 21 weeks back in April due to PROM and I have to admit I think about that from time-to-time, especially as I edge closer to 21 weeks. So sad.

:cry: so sorry for your friend. Similar story in this case. She lost amniotic fluid but did ok on bed rest for maybe 2-3 weeks. But then last Saturday she went to the bathroom and saw prolapsed cord. :(

10516556_10152303965078382_1717753487_o.jpg

My 19+6 week bump, so I'm going to call it 20 weeks. Can't believe tomorrow will be the half way mark !! So excited for Thursday to "hopefully" find out what we are having !!

OH took the pic, and my bump looks a lot smaller when someone else takes the pic !

I'm sorry for your friend eyemom, and misslissy I can't even imagine. My mother in law lost her first daughter at 21 weeks too.

Here is my bump at 20 weeks 2 days, at night and after a full meal.

Attachments

• 20 weeks 2 days.jpg
    20 weeks 2 days.jpg
    25 KB · Views: 8
Need your opinions As I'm lying in bed at 5am worrying. Yesterday I noticed reduced movements still felt some but not the normal pattern. Layed on my side felt 5 movements so felt a bit better. I've been awake for a hour drank a drink lay on my side and rubbed my bump -nothing. Is it too early to expect regular kicks? Think I'm going to call midwife just don't want to rush to a & e or anything

apple-ive had this for a few days and then everything has gone back to normal.The midwife told me if you are under 25-26 weeks there isnt always a regular pattern,and they dont tend to worry about it.Of course there is no harm calling her just to make sure-good luck.
I had another scan yesterday and after lots of painful prodding,wiggling and jumping up and down they finally got to see the four chambers of the heart,so for now im done with scans.Baby has gone from 11oz to 1lb in two weeks,so growing nicely
:dust:

Need your opinions As I'm lying in bed at 5am worrying. Yesterday I noticed reduced movements still felt some but not the normal pattern. Layed on my side felt 5 movements so felt a bit better. I've been awake for a hour drank a drink lay on my side and rubbed my bump -nothing. Is it too early to expect regular kicks? Think I'm going to call midwife just don't want to rush to a & e or anything

I get that too. Wednesday morning I was feeling a ton of flutters and then Thursday and Friday nothing much. It does worry me sometimes, especially since I cant listen to the heartbeat . Wish I could go in for monthly ultrasounds !

Rang midwife who said they don't monitor until 27 weeks . Any movement at this stage is fine (she started wiggling a few hours later ) I've just had to ring again about these stomach pains I've been having but after paracetamol and a bath they seem to be improving. Guessing it's digestive.

I can't feel baby at all yet! This anterior placenta is really doing a number I guess.

I can't feel baby at all yet! This anterior placenta is really doing a number I guess.

i have an anterior placenta too and i didn't feel her kicking around my belly button until 20 weeks and 4 days and that was when i could see her kicking my belly as well (while i was on holiday!) and then when we got back, a few days later OH could finally feel her kick and see her as well!! i have been able to feel her kick really low down since about 13/14 weeks so i think my placenta is pretty much where my belly button is and not lower down! And literally in the last week; she is kicking all the time!

Don't worry, i reckon in the next few weeks you will be able to!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->