November Sparklers 2014....22 boys, 22 girls born! Please update us!

OMG! soooo much to read! sorry I've been kind of gone!
Everything is a mess a the moment, I'm in absolute rest and "off sick" until the baby is due as for my surprise my back started hurting. I went to my GP and he said I had the sciatica nerve pinched and decided to send me to the physio...
Then the phsysio had a good look and said luckily is not scyatica but is something worse... I have split pelvis and coccix (bone tail) and sacrum dystrophia!!!!!

Yes ladies that's it! I didn't even knew something like this even existed!!!! Now everythime I walk I have to use crutches :( stopped working and just rest and rest until baby is born or pain wil get even worse....

I guess I 'll spend more time in here from now on!!!!

xx

OMG! soooo much to read! sorry I've been kind of gone!
Everything is a mess a the moment, I'm in absolute rest and "off sick" until the baby is due as for my surprise my back started hurting. I went to my GP and he said I had the sciatica nerve pinched and decided to send me to the physio...
Then the phsysio had a good look and said luckily is not scyatica but is something worse... I have split pelvis and coccix (bone tail) and sacrum dystrophia!!!!!

Yes ladies that's it! I didn't even knew something like this even existed!!!! Now everythime I walk I have to use crutches :( stopped working and just rest and rest until baby is born or pain wil get even worse....

I guess I 'll spend more time in here from now on!!!!

xx

Wow Enan that's crazy...I'm so sorry you're going through this. Your back must have been hurting big time. I'm glad they've spotted it.
Hope everything is ok :hugs: xxx

thanks ladies!
It's very sore but I'm trying not to take too many painkillers as I don't think they are too good for my boy.

I will have it for the rest of my pregnancy and will go away once baby is born and everything returns to its place as the physio said. But the bad news is that I will have it for every single pregnancy, but next time I will know what to do and won't need to stay at home and rest or use crutches :)

I'm sorry Enan, that sucks. My lower back hurts deep down when I stand or sit for too long and it really hurts and I complain about it, I can't imagine going through something like that. At least it'll go away when baby is born and you have the rest of the time off.

Enan that stinks I'm sorry. I hope you can still enjoy your pregnancy. <3

thanks for the messages ladies! I still can enjoy my pregnancy :) Is not that bad when you get told what to do, but I have to say is quite sore.

cncem: Mine started like this and became worse, so go and get checked before gets worse. Hopefully is nothing but better safe that sorry
xxx

Hello ladies! Hope you are all well and congrats on all the team pink! Wow! I go for my 20 week scan on Tuesday and I'm so nervous. I just want my baby to be healthy. It is getting harder and harder to find the heartbeat with my doppler but I think that is because the baby is moving around so much that I can't keep up. The gender reveal party is set for this Saturday and we have all the decorations. It's more like a shower. Haha! My family has spent a lot to make this special and I'm so blessed to have them!

Anyone else have their 20 week scan this week?

I bought my nursery bedding today, it's making me really excited! :happydance:

image.jpg

Happy Halfway Twinklie, and that bedding is so cute!

Happy halfway Twinklie! Xxx

Looking forward to hearing about your scan mwel xxx

Hello ladies! Hope you are all well and congrats on all the team pink! Wow! I go for my 20 week scan on Tuesday and I'm so nervous. I just want my baby to be healthy. It is getting harder and harder to find the heartbeat with my doppler but I think that is because the baby is moving around so much that I can't keep up. The gender reveal party is set for this Saturday and we have all the decorations. It's more like a shower. Haha! My family has spent a lot to make this special and I'm so blessed to have them!

Anyone else have their 20 week scan this week?

Mine's on Thursday, two days shy of 21 weeks ! I'll be nervous on Wednesday. Like you I hope everything is good and baby is healthy. I haven't had an ultrasound since 12+5 so it's been 8 weeks, baby is going to look a lot different !

My 20 week scan is on Tuesday morning. I hope the little guy cooperates and the Dr gets all the pics she needs. He's been very active in the morning. OH even got to feel him kick yesterday. :happydance:

We're finally looking at all the baby stuff we need and making a list. Decorating is not my strength, so OH is in charge of decorating. I think she's going with a train theme. It will be fun to start getting the nursery put together. November will be here before we know it.

We are ordering the crib today, since it's on sale! :D

Well... my mom is. She offered to buy it.

Attachments

• Crib.jpg
    Crib.jpg
    45.1 KB · Views: 6
Beautiful crib mandaa. Xxx

Lots of scans this week...good luck with them all xxx

I have my 20 week scan on Wednesday. I can't wait to find out the gender!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->