November Sparklers 2014....22 boys, 22 girls born! Please update us!

Jealous of the good kind ladies getting 20wk scans lol..wish my 29 wk acan was soon enough.

I'm finding it so much harder to stay :yellow: this time around! I know the surprise will be worth it but I'm driving myself mad wondering! I keep thinking of it as a 'he' but then lusting after girlie things again!

Lots of colour updating to do this week then! xxx

Hi everyone! :) My little boy is due November 1! :D 23 weeks and very excited! Can't wait to start the nursery!

Hi everyone! :) My little boy is due November 1! :D 23 weeks and very excited! Can't wait to start the nursery!

Congratulations! Starting on the nursery is super exciting! We started painting and ordered a crib this weekend!

We are painting our baby's room in a Super Mario theme! :D Its gonna be really cute! ME and the fiance are such nerds >.< But hey, had it not been for that, we wouldn't have met! :D

Nerd love is some of the best kind. ;) Sounds like an awesome nursery. :thumbup:

Jealous of the good kind ladies getting 20wk scans lol..wish my 29 wk acan was soon enough.

i am too lol. I had one at 8w4d, and then at my last appointment, I was told that they don't do another one until 24w-28w. I have another doctor's appointment this coming wednesday, and hopefully we will set up my next u/s then.

I've also been told we are staying team yellow. My OH's parents came down this way on the 4th, and they asked if we were going to find out, and my OH said no we aren't. So yeah....lol I still want to find out but again this is his first child so if he doesn't want to find out, I'll go along with it.

Nerd love is some of the best kind. ;) Sounds like an awesome nursery. :thumbup:
It will be, I am super excited, lots of outlet for my creativity! And yes it is, if it wasn't for our mutual love of video games I don't think we would talk as much as we do during this time apart

Tomorrow I'll be 20 weeks and have my 20 week scan! Never been so excited for a Monday! Lol

DH and I registered today. Well sort of. We got a good start, got overwhelmed and decided to take a break. It's so overwhelming for first time parents and we need double the stuff! I mean, how am I supposed to know what bottles or diapers or toys or swings my babies will tolerate and use? And don't even get me started on the big breast pump decision! I'm not even sure with twins if I'll be able to handle breastfeeding, though I really, really, really want to and will definitely try. But why buy the $200-300 equipment if I just can't? I know insurance will cover something, I need to look into it. And the list they give you at stores of things you "need" is massive- obviously just trying to sell lots of stuff. Oy.

Omg, I LOVE the Mario Bros nursery theme! What an ADORABLE idea! I've finally settled on a nature theme, focussing on owls for my nursery. Unisex for both my girl/boy babies. :) If we were having two boys though, I just might steel your Mario idea! I think that's too cute.

I can only imagine how overwhelming it is wih twins! The Baby Bargains book did a good job of narrowing down what you do and don't need for a registry list. But I imagine no matter what doing it in parts is a good idea!

Definitely check your insurance. Mine covers a breastpump 100% up to $500.

One more week until v day for me. And one more week of work left. (Which sounds like I can relax but I have a toddler so I imagine I'll be more tired!)

Who here is working right up till due ? I did this with DS it depends on the job you are doing I suppose.

I'll be working as long as I possibly can. When I finally go on maternity leave, I won't be coming back to my current job. I'll be stepping down into a part time position with a drastically smaller salary and money will be tight, so I need to work my current job as long as possible for monetary reasons. I really wish I could leave soon though! My job is very demanding, high stress.

Also definitely looking into insurance to see what they'll cover for breast pumps. Have it on my to do list for this week.:thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->